Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

DLW/Dark cz vote

This is a discussion on DLW/Dark cz vote within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; For those of you that don't go to official forums there is a poll up right now until Aug 10th. ...
Page: 1

Default DLW/Dark cz vote

For those of you that don't go to official forums there is a poll up right now until Aug 10th. WIth the new expansion DLW becomes lvl 30-59. Most players (including myself) feel this is very unfair to all classes except rogues.

please go vote to keep DLW at 30-50 and Dark CZ as well.

Here's the link: http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/viewtop...pic.php?t=58267

magic_man

not unfair cause all other classes will get new skills before 60 also.

NightOwl

Originally posted by magic_man
    not unfair cause all other classes will get new skills before 60 also.
    aaaa... no they won't -_-

cRuX

It doesn't matter if they get new skills...You can't compete with spike.

Xela

warrior get skill before lvl 60 its like: 200%+100 failsafe

and all the other class get a new skill before 60 to equal rogues

Hmm i'm not gonna bother to read the 25 pages on THAT topic so...

I read on hypnos Kodb site that warriors get a mini sword dance at 57, archer a mini shadow hunter. BP have to use wield until 62 anyways so there's no dference here, but I think mages might suffer more. In any case I think Dark cz be 30-59 and dlw 30-50.

Maybe they should just move spike to lvl 60 :wacko:

That ur so called "mini SD" is a new skill called Sword Aura, kinda same as judgment.

well consider most ppl who play new server go sin get to lvl 55 and pk until everyone else has spike/is lvl 60

but then again as far as warrior goes u spam sd sin has 7 skills to use requires more effot and alot more chance to miss skills mess up combo when warrior it is jus sooo easy

also wat skills does a mage get now similiar to nova ? if there giving a mage another aoe before 60 jus so they can make new map up to 59 its dum think dlw is fine how it is considering there is a large ammount of ppl who only play ko now at dlw wars

Originally posted by Goathorns
    Hmm i'm not gonna bother to read the 25 pages on THAT topic so... *

I read on hypnos Kodb site that warriors get a mini sword dance at 57, archer a mini shadow hunter. *BP have to use wield until 62 anyways so there's no dference here, but I think mages might suffer more. *In any case I think Dark cz be 30-59 and dlw 30-50.

Maybe they should just move spike to lvl 60 *:wacko:
    wtf. who in thier right mind is going to use wield? collapse, harsh, and wield combo ftw

I think at the very least it should be

DLW 30-50

Dark Cz 30-59

but thats because i like DLW the way it is. ANd at 55 a sin has all his best skills (besides 70 skill of course) while other classes do not.

Mental_Anguish

DLW and Dark CZ being 30-59 will give Sins HUGE advantage with spike. Especially if they run with a duffer. Mages will suffer the most from it, but it is not impossible to deal with, just very difficult. I am prepared either way.

cRuX

Originally posted by ballzy
    I think at the very least it should be *

DLW 30-50

Dark Cz 30-59

but thats because i like DLW the way it is. *ANd at 55 a sin has all his best skills (besides 70 skill of course) while other classes do not.
    Yea even at 70 spike > bloody beast

as ppl said, warriors got new skill at 57 which is failsef like sd, so does archers.
    mages will get the thorn and impact which they dont have in old dlw.
    i think its better at 30-59, besides, no way any1 can take samma at 50...

ID4N

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ballzy

DLW 30-50

Dark Cz 30-59

but thats because i like DLW the way it is. *ANd at 55 a sin has all his best skills (besides 70 skill of course) while other classes do not.
    Yea even at 70 spike > bloody beast[/b]
    not have to, it depends on the enemy's defence...

Mario

Originally posted by ballzy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ballzy)</div>

DLW 30-50

Dark Cz 30-59

but thats because i like DLW the way it is. *ANd at 55 a sin has all his best skills (besides 70 skill of course) while other classes do not.[/b]
    what u talkin about -_- warrior got new skill compare to SD, archer got new skill (almost same like old SH)... mages on 51-59 got 4 fukin new skills, and priest got almost all skills on lv 59... whats is unfair rotfl >< maybe only that u need 3 chars now ROTFL....
    etc:
    - lv 50 DLW char
    - lv 59 DCZ char
    - and main char

and its unfair coz sin DONT HAVE any new skill !!!

it was unfair coz all all profesions got shity skills on 50 lv, and till now sin was best char for DLW, if its true that DLW will be for 30-59, it will be MORE FAIR than ever !! coz all classes will get good skills at last

/stop_whine
    /think_twice

<!--QuoteBegin-Flam3_Arch3r

as ppl said, warriors got new skill at 57 which is failsef like sd, so does archers.
    mages will get the thorn and impact which they dont have in old dlw.
    i think its better at 30-59, besides, no way any1 can take samma at 50...
    actually this funny guy keep sayin that he killed samma on 49 lv :lol: w/o spike :lol: :lol:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...9528&highlight=

i laught my ass so much... samma got over 200k HP and hits me 600-800 with 850ac, i couldnt get samma (12xx ap) even with malice and healer, but he did it solo :lol: ya right -_- i tried today again... no fukin way <_< later some retard lured samma to OB > samma killed few guards (guards didnt even scratched him) and he goes back to spot...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast