Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

DLW/Dark cz vote

This is a discussion on DLW/Dark cz vote within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nothing unfair here, other classes get new skills aswell :...
Page: 2

Nothing unfair here, other classes get new skills aswell :

Bleek

Make it 30-59 and 30-59. Why? Mages get thorn/pillar/impact, rogues get spike, warriors get their mini SD, priests get torment/full party heal. Everyone gets something new.

ArminVanBuuren

Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r
    mages will get the thorn and impact which they dont have in old dlw.
    You forgot to mention manes of fire for fire mages. :P

Gogogogogo me and my poor BP will prove DLW will be funny even if priests have no new attacks.

wtf. who in thier right mind is going to use wield? collapse, harsh, and wield combo ftw
    omg!!! so right!!! yeah!!! :lol:

Mario

like i said it can be only unfair for rogues ^_^ coz other classes will be much stronger now ^_^

Originally posted by ArminVanBuuren+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ArminVanBuuren)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flam3_Arch3r
    mages will get the thorn and impact which they dont have in old dlw.
    You forgot to mention manes of fire for fire mages. :P

Gogogogogo me and my poor BP will prove DLW will be funny even if priests have no new attacks.

wtf. who in thier right mind is going to use wield? collapse, harsh, and wield combo ftw
    omg!!! so right!!! yeah!!! :lol:[/b]
    the new basic skills for priests PWN!
    the best hits for around 2xx dmg i think, and got anoying dot not cureable ^_^

Trii

warrior is getting a new skill, almost same as sworddance at lvl 57. dont know about other characters.

Sustain

actually this funny guy keep sayin that he killed samma on 49 lv *:lol: *w/o spike *:lol: *:lol: *
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...9528&highlight=

i laught my ass so much... samma got over 200k HP and hits me 600-800 with 850ac, i couldnt get samma (12xx ap) even with malice and healer, but he did it solo *:lol: ya right -_- i tried today again... no fukin way *<_< *later some retard lured samma to OB > samma killed few guards (guards didnt even scratched him) and he goes back to spot...
    Dont remind me of this nubcake. ^_^

Spike is overpowered. spike,thrust and almost pierce is better than mini sd probably, so ye it is overpowered.

Mario

Originally posted by Sustain
    Spike is overpowered. spike,thrust and almost pierce is better than mini sd probably, so ye it is overpowered.
    spike cant be spammed, Sword Aura can :P

i think its stupid cz is already extremely packed when the turks are on now imagine server 1 + server 2 cz in one place

thanatos

wow that poll is stupid.. they should just keep it the way it is.. 30-59 every class has new skills that even this up zzz , they gonna change the game big time over such a small poll count.. thats so gay

Mario

its not that stupid, many ppl running cz with really low levels, they are on 1-2 hits, so its more safe for them in nub cz :P

Trii

well technically they should make it 30-59 since the normal cz is 60+, if they keep it the same then people from 51-59 wont have a place to PK except war.

Originally posted by Trii
    well technically they should make it 30-59 since the normal cz is 60+, if they keep it the same then people from 51-59 wont have a place to PK except war.
    cz is still 30+ Oo

Trii

Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flam3_Arch3r)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Trii
    cz is still 30+ Oo[/b]
    main CZ is 60+

Originally posted by Trii+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Trii)</div>
    Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Trii

cz is still 30+ Oo
    main CZ is 60+[/b]
    unless it was a bug back then, i personally entered cz at 57 or so......

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast