Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • 30-50

8 20.51%
  • 30-59

31 79.49%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

DLW/DCZ 30-50

This is a discussion on DLW/DCZ 30-50 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i know i am the only newbie here but as i know many ppl want old DLW... i decided to ...
Page: 1

i know i am the only newbie here but as i know many ppl want old DLW... i decided to post topic on official forum http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=102267
    what do u think about old DLW and new 30-50DCZ..? i hate spike so i think lvl 30-50 was much more funny thnx
    dont flame me for my newbısh engısch okı?

wawh

hmmm they cant just change the rules in dlw... makers made it 30-59, they cant just change it to 30-50 whenever they want to... , and they earn much more money to keeping it this way

btw, useless topic

Lag0nx

having up to 50 ruins the combo for me i mean ill have to wait 3-4 secs for skill respwan its fine as is,besides every1 has DD

Heroia

DCZ is fine atm....
    And no1 needs dlw because of dcz h34r:

hmmm they cant just change the rules in dlw... makers made it 30-59, they cant just change it to 30-50 whenever they want to... , and they earn much more money to keeping it this way

btw, useless topic[/b]
    i dont think its useless topic... just wondering what ppl think
    why do they earn more money? i dont get it...
    and they can change it to 50... they can do all.... they are biches

having up to 50 ruins the combo for me i mean ill have to wait 3-4 secs for skill respwan its fine as is,besides every1 has DD[/b]
    is it 3-4 sec for u to use one skill? :blink:

wawh

i dont think its useless topic... just wondering what ppl think
    why do they earn more money? i dont get it...
    and they can change it to 50... they can do all.... they are biches[/b]
    the topic on officials is useless, k2 wont do shit
    and no changing the lvl requirement will make whole dlw/dcz fucked up
    and they're earning much more money with ppl buying premium loads of scrolls, for boss hunting/pk in DCZ, try to bosshunt with a lvl50 character almost impossible for soloing, unless you got godly weapons, or gangbanging the monster

and as said above, it will fuck up the combo for rogue, and warriors will be well underpowerd including mages

the topic on officials is useless, k2 wont do shit
    and no changing the lvl requirement will make whole dlw/dcz fucked up
    and they're earning much more money with ppl buying premium loads of scrolls, for boss hunting/pk in DCZ, try to bosshunt with a lvl50 character almost impossible for soloing, unless you got godly weapons, or gangbanging the monster

and as said above, it will fuck up the combo for rogue, and warriors will be well underpowerd including mages[/b]
    u never played in old DLW sure? there wasnt underpower... wariors pwns sins mages pwns sins.... mages ¨pwns wariors priests pwns mages and worms pwns all--- now its like this: sins pwns mages, sins pwns wariors, sins pwns priests, sins pwns worms IT'S underpowered.... and its really easy to get all bosses on lvl 50 believe me... i was the first person in DCZ when ROFD started and i was there with warior only... we killed all... only samma killed us... now evry noob can kill boss so why its called "boss"???? evry turkish aga can kill "bosses" easy...

Heroia

Well you know... I like when sins pwn h34r:
    The only thing i hate about rofd... BPs suck in DCZ :/ They didint add them any new skill on 57 lvl like for other classes...

dcz w/o spike, the new warrıon skill(57),manes of fire + impact, 1500/200 isnt a dcz

Well you know... I like when sins pwn h34r:
    The only thing i hate about rofd... BPs suck in DCZ :/ They didint add them any new skill on 57 lvl like for other classes...[/b]
    i dont like sins pwn.... its ok when GG warior can pwn newbish sin but now its like newbish sins pwns GG wariors.... in 30-50 DLW there was also milions of sins... but if u were good warior u could kill em.... now? 5spikes=warior down...

dcz w/o spike, the new warrıon skill(57),manes of fire + impact, 1500/200 isnt a dcz[/b]
    it is

u get spiked like 500 MAX 700 dmg.. wtf is wrong with that? dont be paper or whatever you are.. 30-59 is fine, the community chose when k2 asked them

DragonFire

i dont like sins pwn.... its ok when GG warior can pwn newbish sin but now its like newbish sins pwns GG wariors.... in 30-50 DLW there was also milions of sins... but if u were good warior u could kill em.... now? 5spikes=warior down...[/b]

not on my friends dcz character dd shield and spear ftw.

u get spiked like 500 MAX 700 dmg.. wtf is wrong with that? dont be paper or whatever you are.. 30-59 is fine, the community chose when k2 asked them[/b]
    500 is still much.. get 6 spikes and u r death...
    and community didnt chose... i was the1 that created many ACCs only for vote 30-59... now i know that was big mistake

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast