Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • 30-50

8 20.51%
  • 30-59

31 79.49%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

DLW/DCZ 30-50

This is a discussion on DLW/DCZ 30-50 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A warrior doesnt go down in 5 spikes if hes good,he can get even 4000 HP and spiked for 500. ...
Page: 2

Lag0nx

A warrior doesnt go down in 5 spikes if hes good,he can get even 4000 HP and spiked for 500.
    a good warrior/mage/bp can own u,and bps are good in DCZ if theyre good geard,and most arent good geared.
    Gyver hits for 800 to buffed people.

Banned Senior Member

actually they can/could have changed it back to 30-50. When RoFD beta was out and even in the early release, they had a poll/post about the DLW while the Developers from Mgame were there. The end decision was to keep it at 30-59

Heroia

u get spiked like 500 MAX 700 dmg.. wtf is wrong with that? dont be paper or whatever you are.. 30-59 is fine, the community chose when k2 asked them[/b]
    Dunno with 1k ap i spike 500-600 only warriors and int priests...
    Rogues receive about 800
    This is only with cleavers +8 and fp+7...
    Lots of sins are with shards +7 or mds +8 in dcz
    So if you dont like rogue pwn then /quit_ardream and go lvl 60+ huh ?

Dunno with 1k ap i spike 500-600 only warriors and int priests...
    Rogues receive about 800
    This is only with cleavers +8 and fp+7...
    Lots of sins are with shards +7 or mds +8 in dcz
    So if you dont like rogue pwn then /quit_ardream and go lvl 60+ huh ?[/b]
    lvl 60+ means 70+ and now its not easy to get good guns like IN IB and other shits... its not imposible but its really hard and i wont to play 24/7/30/12/60...

_Priest_Of_God_

Liked before but would suk if they changed it again i spent all this damn time lvling warrior to 59 lol

i know i am the only newbie here but as i know many ppl want old DLW... i decided to post topic on official forum http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=102267
    what do u think about old DLW and new 30-50DCZ..? i hate spike so i think lvl 30-50 was much more funny thnx
    dont flame me for my newbısh engısch okı?[/b]

So, you tried to play a warrior, got pwnd and now you are crying to get rid of spike? Pussy.. Roges are not overpowered, there is jjust a million of them, it would be the same at lvl 50...

So, you tried to play a warrior, got pwnd and now you are crying to get rid of spike? Pussy.. Roges are not overpowered, there is jjust a million of them, it would be the same at lvl 50...[/b]
    u dont know anythink about me so STFU.... never played warior on dcz... always rogue.... but i could kill wariors mages and priests... its overpowered if noob like me can kill them all... h34r:

u dont know anythink about me so STFU.... never played warior on dcz... always rogue.... but i could kill wariors mages and priests... its overpowered if noob like me can kill them all... h34r:[/b]
    I do know things about you as I've fought you with my sin Dazlin a million times.. And on Diez there is so much DD sins are far from overpowered.. I would really like to see how many sins it takes to kill Karysa at lvl 50..LOL

Lag0nx

Theres too much DD without spike rogues will suck,there are warriors that can own u im sure of it.

They should have made it all 30-60 in the first place instead of 59 to even everything out.

Banned Senior Member

30-50 always liked it <3 old times.. i hope it comes back probely not but.. u never know

Kiler666

Haveing Dcz, not only Dlw is realy good step but k2 forgot to balance new dcz.
    For me is no matter if dcz/dlw will be 30-50, 30-59 or 30-60 all is good but we nned balance skills.
    The worse case is spike cos sins get it in 55 lvl and is best skill till 69 lvl!! ... warriors have sword danceing (sword aura isnt that good so spike can be compared with sd, and thrust with sa), priests have jugment in 62 and mages ... dunno what mages have :P
    Commuity of ko know that it is lack of balance and thats why there are sooooo many sins and this destroy the fun. It is no fun in haveing 1 class in whole game. In dcz u cant be gangbangned by pack of priests, wars or mages, but there are many packs of sins cos of spike. In my opinion the easiest way to solve it from k2 or developers point of view is make dcz/dlw form 30 till 60 with 60 lvl but i cant know this for sure.
    1 thing i know for sure, spike destroyed old style of dark fight , and new style isnt better

Theres too much DD without spike rogues will suck,there are warriors that can own u im sure of it.[/b]
    yes there were some wariors which could kill me but they had equip like lvls 70 havent.... to be good warior u need to have acc70+ warior or babashop dupe w/e....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12