Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

DLW mages

This is a discussion on DLW mages within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LR mages are one of the deadliest builds in dcz, not to mention a good G2 fire mage is also ...
Page: 2

LR mages are one of the deadliest builds in dcz, not to mention a good G2 fire mage is also nasty

redbluegreen44

a lvl 59 nova would be nice in DCZ. I mean DCZ warrior gets that lvl 57 skill almost exact as SD and Archers get that lvl 57 skill almost like the lvl 60 archer skill. They should make it like alittle less damage then 60 and make a really long cool down time. that would be fair

I_JuST_OwNed_U

me pwn all as light mage ^^ and 3 light mage pk ownz parties

to the guy that thinks he 2hit every mage... YOU ARE DUMB!!!! if u know how to play a mage then it's one of the deadlysd ( spelling? lol ) characters ingame...definatly in ardream cause other people don't do so big damages...when u have good mages in your party u can pwn all

and to be on topic: no, it isn't a good idea... or dcz will be full of paper mages instead of rogues...and all nova... u can't do shit then, so no ty to that

Taeho

Novas in ardream would just ruin it lol, would be huge mage parties of paper mages just bombing/towning. In Diez orcs were mostly pinned at the base so imagine having mages there with novas due to the massive ammount of humans. And whatever mage you 2 hit tell him to get some buffs lol.
    Warrior 57 skill isn't "almost exactly" as SD it's still 50% less damage and not the extra 150 either, a well geared warrior will hit high enough already and same goes for rouges.
    It wouldn't be anyway near fair having nova that do 800-1k+ damage since then a party of 4 mages could pretty much 1 hit big crowds and group of 4 warriors would not you get what i mean?

And Nat come back human so we can PK

I_JuST_OwNed_U

im coming back human soon ill let u know when

a weaker nova for dcz mage maybe would be "good" for thse mages in dcz.. but it would ruin alot in CZ... it would give 1 extra nova to all mages... -.-

UNL34SH3D

this wouldnt be so good idea, then mages would own it up in dcz.

Robokill

this wouldnt be so good idea, then mages would own it up in dcz.[/b]
    yes just imagine a party of mages town bombing dcz. Its already bad enough in cz

RiseAgainst_

Lol i was a pain in the ass in dcz (ice/light but with lightning elixir) in 1v1's, all used to get stunned ^^

UNL34SH3D

yea but if u have ubber uniques like roms and shit +1 or +2 u are ownage bro.. there is no rogue taht should beat u.

there is 1 paper mag ein orc sdide cannot remember the name but its a turk...
    but god dammet hes good

i spike him 450~~ with 1100 ap and he almost hits me 1K while other mages hit me 600 max... his fire blade also hits me 400+ thats wicked for a dcz mage... i have no chance at all to him cause hes always pkin with a priest who keeps parasiting me ^^

3 blade combos in 2 sec = death me :-(

J

I usually hit everyone like 300 range w/ lightning.

UNL34SH3D

yea and if u had nova it would be 800+ ...which would own lol

deviouz420

I wouldn't mind a few novas to add to the challenge of Ardream. I agree with some of those lightning mages being highly annoying though. With most fighters being rogues and most players teched out in daggerdefense, I find it a bit more difficult to die or kill when compared to Ronark.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast