Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

DLW mages

This is a discussion on DLW mages within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and would warriors have sd and priests 300 ac buff ? no .[/b] Warriors habe level 55 skill wich is ...
Page: 3

Banned

and would warriors have sd and priests 300 ac buff ? no .[/b]
    Warriors habe level 55 skill wich is almost like sd....

greishkan1

Warriors habe level 55 skill wich is almost like sd....[/b]
    57 if im right

Matador

Yes it is 57 and no its nothing like SD damage is so much lower than SD also J wat items u using and how much u staffing people for?

flamthrow

honnestly noone ever got even close to beating my mage in dcz but I havent rly 1v1d everyone either.
    dual rol/skelly/+9 earings/elix +7/ep/crimson +7/8 and crimson +7 dd.

I_JuST_OwNed_U

i think i hit around 350-400dmg with my light blade ^^ sometimes a little over 400 including staff dmg ...doubt any mage will ever beat me :lol: but i dont think giving them a nova would be good, aoe's already stop humans or orcs from coming out.

mage is really sux in dcz never die from mage even they higher lvl from me in +60 or 59
    only 1 time die from mage cuz he had all best items for his class like flamthrow
    but i don't think any mage have noraml items had chance to kill me cuz i was kill +62 mages and my hp never fall all the time when im use hp pot my hp stay full when im was 60 and 59
    and i don't think stun is helpfull in dcz cuz warrior have high ress chance to get stun is very low

mage is really sux in dcz never die from mage even they higher lvl from me in +60 or 59
    only 1 time die from mage cuz he had all best items for his class like flamthrow
    but i don't think any mage have noraml items had chance to kill me cuz i was kill +62 mages and my hp never fall all the time when im use hp pot my hp stay full when im was 60 and 59
    and i don't think stun is helpfull in dcz cuz warrior have high ress chance to get stun is very low[/b]
    and which server do you play on ? :P

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

and i don't think stun is helpfull in dcz cuz warrior have high ress chance to get stun is very low[/b]
    Gyft flamethrower please... let's torch this joint!

i don't play any server now :P
    left the game b4 few months

now im waiting for the new server

i don't play any server now :P
    left the game b4 few months

now im waiting for the new server [/b]
    that might explain above actually

another nova for mages just makes it that much harder to survive the town bombings. but in dcz, you'd just get the same thing, or a mage party waiting at the entrances to the bowl to wait for the huge rush of 235124 ppl coming at once and wipe out 90% of them if they had even mini novas.

light mages are the deadliest class in dcz or cz if u know how to equip/play them well.

Sabao

Well like in other topics ppl love to say mage > rogue in dcz but everytime they compare mage to rogue mages have uber shit and rogue dont even metion, if a mage is using def against a rogue, such as in, gb/ib/sb e dd so rogue can use def against a mage, such as resis belts wp/ep/lycaon and other stuff and ill assure ya rogue beats mage with np.

Anyway about the topic, my opinion is dcz should be until lvl 62 for everyone, like old ko cz times, not giving a mini-nova cuz that makes no sense, lvl 45 aoe is for what...? With lvl 62 cap everyone would win and prolly some classes wouldnt be so annoying to fight against.

Derden

light mages totaly own dcz if u have right gear ive been goign on my new mage at lvl 45 still takes 4 or 5 to kill me hehe

Sabao

I can equip my rogue to tank 5 or more mages too ^.^. Mages are good cuz every1 equips his chars against melees cuz 90% of them are thats why, not any other reason.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast