DLW's are now pointless.

This is a discussion on DLW's are now pointless. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yesterday I spent an hour on a clannies warrior in the DLW on Olympia. Well half the people there were ...
Page: 1

Road

Default DLW's are now pointless.

Yesterday I spent an hour on a clannies warrior in the DLW on Olympia. Well half the people there were 60+(from orc side of course). Some retard captain was shouting to have GM ban these people, like GM's even log into Olympia anymore or would of done nothing. It would appear that nothing is being done to fix this. What I suggest is you guys just bug it and enter all your lvl 60+ into the war. It's not like you are going to get banned, and that's the only way orc side seems to be able to win now adays. It was rediculus. There were Ice Nova's everywhere.

This game's future=gg.

Just don't mess with DLW anymore. I'm qutting those now.

Hm, when was wasent dlw pointless... other than gaining a few np to donate in cz when you reach 60.

I_Am_On_Ares

Made a DLW char to have some fun, train combo (dying is slower so good combo alot of kills) now its just annoying waste of scrolls cause of them asholes ruining everything.

Sometimes i feel like getting my main in there....

bring ur main char and get banned for 7 nps a kill (if ur in a party)

lawl.

i always thought DLW was pointless also. Went to a few and didnt find it fun at all. Its just an opportunity for weak PKers to put all their gear on lvl 50 chars and kill unequipped people.

DieWithMyKiss

Sorry everyone isnt lvl 70, forgive us[/quote]

Killgannon

Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss
    Sorry everyone isnt lvl 70, forgive us
    /me forgives DieWithoutMyKiss

DisillusionedIdealogue

Well i definitely do find it more fun fighting in DLW than fighting walking babashop in cz lol. Also, orcs own ares CZ, elmorads cant pk in groups well if their life depended on it... Also, some of us dont have main chars that can kill stuff on their own (e.g. im an int priest) so DLW is an opportunity to have some fun and get kills for ourselves. Also, there are not that many lvl 60+ in DLW, because you die does not mean a lvl 60 killed you... (if you have no denfense and get hit 700+, dont cry "CHEATER!!" right away). However the couple there are do take away from the war, and they are just pathetic, they get owned in CZ/LW so they go to try to beat lvl 50s (and many of them still die, lol). So lvl 60s in DLW, stop being such n00bs and pk in cz or go exp/farm if you cant...