Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

DMs in CZ

This is a discussion on DMs in CZ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think it would be nice to have Dark Stones there.. And TBH there is enough wasted space in CZ, ...
Page: 3

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

I think it would be nice to have Dark Stones there..

And TBH there is enough wasted space in CZ, they could put Dark stones, dread mares and dark mares there if they really wanted.

Personally i would strongly agree with this idea. PK is dry these days since no1 exps in cz. Before you could raid trolls, apos, dark mares, gollems, harpies, raven harpies.. etc etc u name it we raid it. CZ used to be the prime exp place. I think they should kick out a load of these and put the updated monsters from eslant there -> dark stones, dread mares, more dk's (not tht ne1 exps on them nemore), paramun, etc.[/b]
    2 spawn paramun and 2 spawn Troll Berserker in CZ plz ^^ Dark Stones would be nice but u can just get a whole party exped by tormenting and parasiting them... u would need to lower the ap quite abit i think for DS... could be done tho

Dark Stones would be nice but u can just get a whole party exped by tormenting and parasiting them... u would need to lower the ap quite abit i think for DS... could be done tho [/b]
    Only possible if the party has a shit duffer..

Or if the party is entirely shit.. :huh:

-RW-

I actually enjoyed doing dms funny shit to farm

the_man_slayer

and gettin people exped xD

sexy Owa

lol always loved stunning a warriors healers and watching him die :P or duffing the tanker...god i miss old ko

Cleatus

ive done like 60-80 OBOs and i only got 1 drop...which is an IB[/b]
    Last night I killed all 3 obo's after server restart. Got 1 IB 1 Elixr & 1 I Cross Bow. Not a single stupid braclet

2 nights ago got ICB & Shell

DM's were great raiding spots. CZ isn't the same.. HB, BOWL, OB only spots worth going now. And only then it's when BF is about to start that it's truely fun.

Also go for the xp event!

100 times xp a monster was great

And yes - go DMcz

TunaFishyMe

I remember you in Diez, ALWAYS at golems in D1 soloing.[/b]
    :P it was good xp back then. and i didnt have to scroll untill silly orcies come

razzy

miss old times

runordie

DMs would be pointless... they should add another spawn tho in their place... something that was good exp and had decent drops... like EW or something for melees :P

exping on DMs sux anyways T_T[/b]
    2 spawns of ds should take their place.

sexy Owa

its not just about DM for xp and farming :/ the raids used to be the greatest in the game, sometimes around 4 parties of poor players wanting a pauldron +7 and some quick gbs, was the funnest biggest raid ever >.<

IllusionS

All the best exp should be in CZ, due to it being the most risky place to get it, same with drops. They should add the darkstones, maybe paramun, troll captains or berserkers, dark mares, shade mares and dread mares. I don&#39;t think the DM&#39;s AP should be lowered like they were in KE, because now lots of people are 70 and can kill them just as easy, so in propertion it should work. No one ever farms items in ROFD now, other then in bifrost or bosses.

Banned

parasite the ranker yay!~!!!!!~~!!~!~!~

-RW-

DMs would be pointless... they should add another spawn tho in their place... something that was good exp and had decent drops... like EW or something for melees :P

exping on DMs sux anyways T_T[/b]
    Nigga thats because you suck then, me, soulslayer, nychris, kinkeh and some more xp&#39;d on Dm&#39;s cleaned 2 spawns so fast we had to wait for respawn, that shit was good xp and money.

im with u here, dms back pls

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast