Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Do he has a right to do that?

This is a discussion on Do he has a right to do that? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i'm talking about Nodrug4you ( whynot1 in ko4life) in server girakon here. His warrior account got scammed by one of ...
Page: 1

unclejack

i'm talking about Nodrug4you ( whynot1 in ko4life) in server girakon here.
    His warrior account got scammed by one of his sharer like 2 months ago. the scammer sold his account to Ferruzo ( the real Ferruzo).
    I bought a account from Ferruzo, i didn't even know that is nodrug account, at that time the warrior was lvl 67 80%. I spent money for gold premium and to gears it, it took me a month to get it from 67 to 70.

Then the account got hack. I asked to Ferruzo for the previous payment detail he said he doesn't know and tell me ask the real owner which is nodrug, i asked to Nodrug for help to claim the account back but he didn't seem to bother. i tried do it myself, I was lucky when able to get my account back with all of my items by sending support ticket to Gm. I changed my in game name so no 1 could know who i'm and hacked me again.

Last few days some how Nodrug ( whynot1) able to take the warrior account, he changed the password and e-mail. I couldn't log in, and i found his post in Girakon market section. I Talk to him last night, he told me that my fault when i bought a scammed account, i told him i didn't know, he said he should get his account back.
    So i ask him at least he could give me back all my items ( with Hb +7 and around 10 gb worth of items), then he told me he could give me the warrior back if i let him keep my HB and the WE. I said i would refer get all my items back. Finally he just decided take My HB+7 and give me back the warrior.

I don't say he is scammer or anything but is he has a right to do it. Please leave your opinion.

Kinda confused by that post h34r:
    NoDrugs I'm ashamed of you, you never deserved being in Fierce if you're a scammer.
    About your thing, I don't think he had the right to take it, since you had bought the account fair and square

Ya, take the warrior back , put some more items and let him take those too.. o.O

No he doesnt, the dipshit should have took the account back in the first place after it got scammed, not after it has been sold and resold twice. I would do chargeback to whoever you bought account from..it really make no sense that he never took items/acct from ferruzo and then does it after you buy it and equip it ? they probably in on it together ><

trance addict Senior Member sommarblond's Avatar

Thats exacly what happend to me when i bought a char from Ferruzo, i bought gold premium and name change scroll few days later it got scammed. Will someone now beileve us? Or how longer will it take? Ferruzo is a scammer :angry:

k this is wat happened, someone hacked me and sold the account to furrenzo, then he sold it to this guy i guess. even though i send ticket since the first day i got hacked it took like 8 tickets to work. this happened 2 days ago. anyways i made a whole topic about me getting scammed and stuff, so its not my fault he buys a scammed account. i could have easily gotten 300$ back then on the warrior. i decided to give him the account back and take what i deserved for lvling it to almost 68, i spend many hrs a day lvling and its not fair i dont get anything. i think i did the right thing, if i was a scammer i would have taken everything.

CuriositY

k this is wat happened, someone hacked me and sold the account to furrenzo, then he sold it to this guy i guess. even though i send ticket since the first day i got hacked it took like 8 tickets to work. this happened 2 days ago. anyways i made a whole topic about me getting scammed and stuff, so its not my fault he buys a scammed account. i could have easily gotten 300$ back then on the warrior. i decided to give him the account back and take what i deserved for lvling it to almost 68, i spend many hrs a day lvling and its not fair i dont get anything. i think i did the right thing, if i was a scammer i would have taken everything.[/b]
    I think your right..

But isn&#39;t his fault..

BTW i would love that way if no one would hack me after !
    So maybe if your not getting anything back any problem is the right thing to do..

Taeho

k this is wat happened, someone hacked me and sold the account to furrenzo, then he sold it to this guy i guess. even though i send ticket since the first day i got hacked it took like 8 tickets to work. this happened 2 days ago. anyways i made a whole topic about me getting scammed and stuff, so its not my fault he buys a scammed account. i could have easily gotten 300$ back then on the warrior. i decided to give him the account back and take what i deserved for lvling it to almost 68, i spend many hrs a day lvling and its not fair i dont get anything. i think i did the right thing, if i was a scammer i would have taken everything.[/b]
    He bought a scammed account but the thing is that it was you who in the end took the HB+7?? What makes you better then the person who scammed it of you?
    2 wrongs don&#39;t make a right, if you wanted to do the right thing you would give him his items back, and this guy try to sort it with ferruzo but if he is a scammer then i doubt he get his money back but you could maybe work out a deal and sell the acc a bit cheaper or something.

thats scamming, he scammed the hb +7

He bought a scammed account but the thing is that it was you who in the end took the HB+7?? What makes you better then the person who scammed it of you?
    2 wrongs don&#39;t make a right, if you wanted to do the right thing you would give him his items back, and this guy try to sort it with ferruzo but if he is a scammer then i doubt he get his money back but you could maybe work out a deal and sell the acc a bit cheaper or something.[/b]
    so your telling me your willing to exp on a NEW server when theres always ks to lvl 68 and then getting nothing for it.

deffenately a scam...

its like let ur char float around and see if any idiot put itam in there >_<

THEN YOU CLAIM EM ALL!!!!

Taeho

so your telling me your willing to exp on a NEW server when theres always ks to lvl 68 and then getting nothing for it.[/b]
    Thing is did you know you would get scammed in the first place? No. So obviously you lacked on security wich 99,99999% of the times people claim to be "hacked" it&#39;s just cause they been acc sharing or having some sort of easy password.
    Whole point is that you are taking out your anger on a innocent person. Give him the item back, you keep the account and then this guy has to sort it with ferruzo and you are out of it.
    But as it is now you are as much scammer as the guy who took your items.

tamachan

so your telling me your willing to exp on a NEW server when theres always ks to lvl 68 and then getting nothing for it.[/b]
    Yes, Because it isnt your Item, You got scammed Cause you shared ur account, You made a Mistake, Thats Your Problem... If Your not a scammer, u would take the Warrior... If u are a Scammer.. u take the HB... Because u know if u take the warrior, You will get Hacked again... That is why u take the HB... U dont take whats not yours... Doesnt matter what happens, you got back ur account that got scammed, other people lost everything and couldnt get back anything... What about those people? they just made new account and started over.. no matter how painful and how crappy the Server Community is.

thing is that its 50% his fault that he bought the account, i mean who buys an account without checking it out first. i made a post about it in market section too ad the thing was like 2 pages and i told fuerzzo that its a scammed account.

Taeho

thing is that its 50% his fault that he bought the account, i mean who buys an account without checking it out first. i made a post about it in market section too ad the thing was like 2 pages and i told fuerzzo that its a scammed account.[/b]
    He bought it with good intentions, not everyone mistrust people. He might be new to KO who knows it still don&#39;t give you the right. And so what if it&#39;s a scammed account since it was YOU who in the end took his item and not the first scammer.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast