Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Do he has a right to do that?

This is a discussion on Do he has a right to do that? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its not like he didnt make a profit, he can sell the account for 300-400$ and bought it for 200$, ...
Page: 2

its not like he didnt make a profit, he can sell the account for 300-400$ and bought it for 200$, im the one who spend 3 months lvling it

gurth

scammer

Taeho

its not like he didnt make a profit, he can sell the account for 300-400$ and bought it for 200$, im the one who spend 3 months lvling it[/b]
    Who the hell would want to buy it especially now? if the acc is worth so much then why don't you give the item back and you keep the acc and sell/use w/e pleases you.
    Til that happens you will by most people be called a scammer.

Banned

its not like he didnt make a profit, he can sell the account for 300-400$ and bought it for 200$, im the one who spend 3 months lvling it[/b]
    IQ of a treebranch.

am i the one who made this topic? + i offered to share the account since we live in total opposite time zones but he refused

am i the one who made this topic? + i offered to share the account since we live in total opposite time zones but he refused[/b]
    Ofc he did ..

Ofc he did ..[/b]
    k when he gets on he can confirm it, why would i lie

Imhotep

NoDrugs4You is no scammer, he's had the chance to take over 10gbs on girakon + items that were unsealed on my account, and he never touched a thing :/

I know it's messed up for this guy that bought the account from the scammer, but that's just my 2 cents...

Still a GG in my book <3

NoDrugs4You is no scammer, he&#39;s had the chance to take over 10gbs on girakon + items that were unsealed on my account, and he never touched a thing :/

I know it&#39;s messed up for this guy that bought the account from the scammer, but that&#39;s just my 2 cents...
    Still a GG in my book <3[/b]
    thx appreciate it

k when he gets on he can confirm it, why would i lie[/b]
    I&#39;m not using sarcasm. If this would of have happened to me I would probably not agree on sharing with you.
    And Kloud, NoDrugs was in Fierce for a longass time. He was loyal, a good guy and nice exper (Still remember Donny yelling at his FP&#39;s +7 in lvl 68 but ye) he was still cool.
    And well I won&#39;t talk much about what happened coz I really didn&#39;t understand much of what the poster wrote, but w.e. Dunno if it was a scam or not neiter I care but I&#39;ll tell ya that for me the poster should at least keep all of what he got for the account .

trance addict Senior Member sommarblond's Avatar

But if this acount was urs and it got hacked, why didnt u take it back earlier anyway why NOW? And how could Ferruzo suddenly get a scammed acount? The answer is simple, u both planned to scam this way!

first the guy probably found a buyer before he took it and sold it the last second and 2nd i never intended to take it back this guy said that he got hacked and told me to send a ticket to get it back so i did. he never told me he got it back so i can cancel it

unclejack

well as i said i&#39;m not calling any1 scammer in this topic. Cause in my opinion we are all victim.
    My point is " Is it really my fault if i buy something in game and didn&#39;t know that it was a scammed account", how many people have bought something from this forum, how can you tell that it is 100% legit or a scammed items, it isn&#39;t like that you read every single posts by every person every days. So what happen if you bought a scammed items, do the real owner have a right to claim it back?
    And i would really refer get my HB back instead of the warrior account, as i decided to sell my stuffs an quit the server.

Ps Canz which part in my post confuse you, i really dont want ppl to misunderstand about anything in my post.

tamachan

well as i said i&#39;m not calling any1 scammer in this topic. Cause in my opinion we are all victim.
    My point is " Is it really my fault if i buy something in game and didn&#39;t know that it was a scammed account", how many people have bought something from this forum, how can you tell that it is 100% legit or a scammed items, it isn&#39;t like that you read every single posts by every person every days. So what happen if you bought a scammed items, do the real owner have a right to claim it back?
    And i would really refer get my HB back instead of the warrior account, as i decided to sell my stuffs an quit the server.

Ps Canz which part in my post confuse you, i really dont want ppl to misunderstand about anything in my post.[/b]
    No he Doesnt, The real owner held Responsible for the Account Only, Taking the Items that isnt his will only result in him Being a Scammer...
    So now, "Whynot1" Is a Scammer until he returns you ur Items. He is Bringing up new subjects and Ignoring other Questions...
    He says u can sell the account for 300-400 Dollars, but if u could really sell it for that price, He himself would sell it and get 100-200 Dollar more instead of taking the HB thats only worth 200 Dollars of what he speaks.

even if i do this, he can take the account back b/c he made payments on it and k2 will make changes for this. Besides ppl are not going to want to buy account anymore, its no tmy fault that HE made this topic

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast