Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Do he has a right to do that?

This is a discussion on Do he has a right to do that? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No he Doesnt, The real owner held Responsible for the Account Only, Taking the Items that isnt his will only ...
Page: 3

No he Doesnt, The real owner held Responsible for the Account Only, Taking the Items that isnt his will only result in him Being a Scammer...
    So now, "Whynot1" Is a Scammer until he returns you ur Items. He is Bringing up new subjects and Ignoring other Questions...
    He says u can sell the account for 300-400 Dollars, but if u could really sell it for that price, He himself would sell it and get 100-200 Dollar more instead of taking the HB thats only worth 200 Dollars of what he speaks.[/b]
    i am not a scammer i have shared with a lot of ppl on girakon and if i really was a scammer i would have already scamed them. also i have gotten many clan drops and always gave it to the leader to clan bank, and fierce clan can confirm that. like imotep said he tursted me with 10gb+ and i didnt do shit to it, so dont call me a scammer. this was the right thing to do in my view

unclejack

well i am not dreaming about sell the account as there are least 5 lvl 70 warrior trying to sell there account in girakon market.
    I also didn't plan to quit this server until last night when i log into my account and password and e-mail got changed.

When i know that you ( nodrug) take the account instead send the ticket to claim back my account i try to talk reason with you, so why should i " scammed" you now?

It is not because of you that i made this topic?

If you didn't just take the account without telling me will i make this topic?
    if you accept to give me back all my items do i need to make this topic?

You told me last night that you have a lvl 71 priest now so why you still need to talk my warrior account as i played it more than 2 months.

you spent 2 months to exp the warrior to 67 i also spent that among of time to get it to 70 and gear it ,plus i didn't scam your account i have to pay for it. So now why i need to pay back for your time and money while i'm not the one who scammed you.

You lost a lvl 67 warrior and earned back a HB +7 after 2 months. While i lost money, time ( to purchase gold premium, to gear the warrior) and what i got ?

well i am not dreaming about sell the account as there are least 5 lvl 70 warrior trying to sell there account in girakon market.
    I also didn't plan to quit this server until last night when i log into my account and password and e-mail got changed.

When i know that you ( nodrug) take the account instead send the ticket to claim back my account i try to talk reason with you, so why should i " scammed" you now?

It is not because of you that i made this topic?

If you didn't just take the account without telling me will i make this topic?
    if you accept to give me back all my items do i need to make this topic?

You told me last night that you have a lvl 71 priest now so why you still need to talk my warrior account as i played it more than 2 months.

you spent 2 months to exp the warrior to 67 i also spent that among of time to get it to 70 and gear it ,plus i didn't scam your account i have to pay for it. So now why i need to pay back for your time and money while i'm not the one who scammed you.

You lost a lvl 67 warrior and earned back a HB +7 after 2 months. While i lost money, time ( to purchase gold premium, to gear the warrior) and what i got ?[/b]
    u got the account... and its fully geared with toto +7 impact +7 shells +7 WE lupus pendant..
    i spend 3 months exping it btw and it took u 2 months to get one lvl and some items? plus the priest is not mine, its my friends i just play on it from time to time

unclejack

1st you can ask every1 here if your warrior worth more more my HB worth more? So after you got scammed by your sharer and still earned profit from it, is it a right thing?

I bought the account fair and square, i spent lot of time and money to exp and gear it, and now you take my HB because " i buy a scammed account" i spend more money for that HB than to bought the warrior, even if i it is 100 % my fault i should only lost the amount of money i spend to buy the account not more than that. SO is it a right thing?

You got scammed like 2 months ago, now you have a lvl 71 priest, so why still need to bother about ur lvl 67 warrior? you spent 2 month to exp it, i also spent at least 1 month to exp it so why the warrior is still 100 % ur? so because you got scammed that why your lvl 67 warrior become lvl 70, it doesn't sound right to me.

and yes it took me 2 month to earn all of it. I took me 1 month to from 67 to 70 ( with 10 % a day). Then another month to make that " some item" (which worth around 10 gb plus 1 gb for the lvl 70 quest).

tamachan

even if i do this, he can take the account back b/c he made payments on it and k2 will make changes for this. Besides ppl are not going to want to buy account anymore, its no tmy fault that HE made this topic[/b]
    Like i said, Keep changing the Subject... Doesnt matter who made this topic, does that link to anything at all? If you know no one is gonna buy this account, why the hell you said u can sell it for 300-400 Dollars for? So you took the HB so that you can sell that for real life money? And whats this about Taking back the account with payment? You already took it back and stole his HB, whats there to take back?

i am not a scammer i have shared with a lot of ppl on girakon and if i really was a scammer i would have already scamed them. also i have gotten many clan drops and always gave it to the leader to clan bank, and fierce clan can confirm that. like imotep said he tursted me with 10gb+ and i didnt do shit to it, so dont call me a scammer. this was the right thing to do in my view[/b]
    You can say anything about the past, This is Now, You took Unclejacks items because you can use them on ur friends account... And that is why ur a scammer.
    Being trustable in the past wont do anything good, you have to stay Trustable.

Taeho

i am not a scammer i have shared with a lot of ppl on girakon and if i really was a scammer i would have already scamed them. also i have gotten many clan drops and always gave it to the leader to clan bank, and fierce clan can confirm that. like imotep said he tursted me with 10gb+ and i didnt do shit to it, so dont call me a scammer. this was the right thing to do in my view[/b]
    Do you have a problem to realize that what you did is SCAMMING, If you break into a house and only take their wallets instead of totally cleaning the house make you less of a thief? No.
    And obviously you did the right thing in your own eyes as you profited from it while someone who wasn't involved have to suffer due to your own selfishness.
    Hopefully you will do the right thing and give him the item back an if not i do hope you get banned from the forum.

first of all i offered u to share account
    second you still made a profit out of it, even though its really my char and you bought the hb before u got hacked on ur char so dont tell me you bought it while u had the account
    third it shouldnt be that hard to farm at lvl 70 warrior

Ps how the hell did he suffer he got it fully geared and still makes a profit from it.

Taeho

second you still made a profit out of it, even though its really my char and you bought the hb before u got hacked on ur char so dont tell me you bought it while u had the account
    third it shouldnt be that hard to farm at lvl 70 warrior[/b]
    Since you say that then why the hell don't you go farm on it and keep the acc but give the item back. And answer my question, do you think someone would buy it? Especially when this has been posted on the forum?
    And who in their right mind would accept sharing account with you? You are admitting to scamming so yea...

read the posts im asnwering the same shit over and over again, and no in my view i think im right

gurth

third it shouldnt be that hard to farm at lvl 70 warrior

Ps how the hell did he suffer he got it fully geared and still makes a profit from it.[/b]
    are you retarded? wouldnt him owning the item BEFORE give him even MORE of a right to have it? and your trying to completely divert it away the attention from you by giving bs excuses about what he can do to help himself. hes not gonna share the account with you, and who would after you took his item? obviously he has no trust in you. i know smarter door knobs.

Since you say that then why the hell don't you go farm on it and keep the acc but give the item back. And answer my question, do you think someone would buy it? Especially when this has been posted on the forum?
    And who in their right mind would accept sharing account with you? You are admitting to scamming so yea...[/b]
    im answering the same question over and over agian so yea read the posts
    second HE was the one who made this topic not me
    and third i am sharing with someone and he trusts me with lots of gb in gira
    i said these things before so don't post things without reading

unclejack

so tell me why you could earn profit ( more) when you got scammed and why i have to suffer while i bought the account fair and square ( i even lost more than what i had pay for the account).

are you retarded? wouldnt him owning the item BEFORE give him even MORE of a right to have it? and your trying to completely divert it away the attention from you by giving bs excuses about what he can do to help himself. hes not gonna share the account with you, and who would after you took his item? obviously he has no trust in you. i know smarter door knobs.[/b]
    so i shouldn't get anything from this, would u start on a server with thousands of lvl 1's racing to 70 and then get it to 68, then you give it up for free after wasting all tat money and time exping, i didn't even get to pk on it. plus it had ok gear for the time

so tell me why you could earn profit ( more) when you got scammed and why i have to suffer while i bought the account fair and square ( i even lost more than what i had pay for the account).[/b]
    how can i earn a bigger profit the thing is worth like 250$ while the warrior is like 250$ naked + the fully geared. i lvled the acount fair and square with no sharers till like 66

I think you guys should just share the account and level it together lol...

I think you guys should just share the account and level it together lol...[/b]
    thats wat i suggested but he turned it down so w.e

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast