Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Do he has a right to do that?

This is a discussion on Do he has a right to do that? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so i shouldn't get anything from this, would u start on a server with thousands of lvl 1's racing to ...
Page: 4

tamachan

so i shouldn't get anything from this, would u start on a server with thousands of lvl 1's racing to 70 and then get it to 68, then you give it up for free after wasting all tat money and time exping, i didn't even get to pk on it. plus it had ok gear for the time
    how can i earn a bigger profit the thing is worth like 250$ while the warrior is like 250$ naked + the fully geared. i lvled the acount fair and square with no sharers till like 66[/b]
    Yes, You Have 0 Rights to get anything after all its ur fault it got scammed by one of ur sharers, Dont make other suffer for ur own Mistake...

i got my account back didn't i, its not my fault some other person bought it, like i said i made like 2 posts regarding it, one about it being scammed and one no one to buy it since i knew it was going to be sold. why dont u torment fuerenzo he knew about account being scammed

unclejack

if i member not wrong you was lvl 67 after 3 month the server started when there are already alot of lvl 70 around and you have full set fp +7 and glave +7, and you only pay for bronze premium.

I bought the account from ferruzo for around 160 naked, and it isn't that easy to get from 67 to 70 ( 10 % aday it still took you a month even with gold premium). If might eay to earn more than 10 gb if you get drop from clan in my case i get my items out of gem from dungeon and babashop, so it isn't that easy

gurth

you dont get it. you lost your account, join the club your not the only one. the fact is that, unknown to him, he BOUGHT the account with money he earned from a job he works at. he invested time and his own money into lvling the char and equipping it with BETTER gear. YOU didnt buy the account you made it. the only money you spent was most likely on the PUS. you didnt spend hundreds. your scamming him for nothing he can be blamed for. its not his fault you didnt get to PK..its not like you didnt have a chance you were 68, you just chose not to thats your fault. it had ok gear at that time? good for you. is that anything to do with what he even posted this about? your not justifying your situation by taking his HB your making it a hell of a lot worse. it doesnt matter if OTHER people trust you with your items, its the fact that he doesnt because you STOLE his, and its an item thats way more valuable in USD.

unclejack

so take your account and give me back my HB. and you could ask who think a lvl 67 warrior worth as much as a HB +7.

if i member not wrong you was lvl 67 after 3 month the server started when there are already alot of lvl 70 around and you have full set fp +7 and glave +7, and you only pay for bronze premium.

I bought the account from ferruzo for around 160 naked, and it isn't that easy to get from 67 to 70 ( 10 % aday it still took you a month even with gold premium). If might eay to earn more than 10 gb if you get drop from clan in my case i get my items out of gem from dungeon and babashop, so it isn't that easy[/b]
    thats not true i was 68 + there were not that many lvl 70's only some ppl in insanity and fierce ( fierce had like 3 at the time).plus 10% a day is a joke since u get 7% just from bdw's(both) if u win. it was not hard to babshop a toto +7 and impact +7 and a few shells +7 btw its under 150$.

tamachan

i got my account back didn't i, its not my fault some other person bought it, like i said i made like 2 posts regarding it, one about it being scammed and one no one to buy it since i knew it was going to be sold. why dont u torment fuerenzo he knew about account being scammed[/b]
    And then what? If Unclejack didnt bought it you wouldnt take back the account and take the HB and u will be left with Nothing. You knew it was going to be sold so thats why u took back the account so that u can take whatever the Buyer equipped the Account with?

thats not true i was 68 + there were not that many lvl 70's only some ppl in insanity and fierce ( fierce had like 3 at the time).plus 10% a day is a joke since u get 7% just from bdw's(both) if u win. it was not hard to babshop a toto +7 and impact +7 and a few shells +7 btw its under 150$.[/b]
    how do u think u can sell this warrior after this post the YOU made, and the warrior was quite a lot at that time, i was expecting to get 70 in a month. im not accountable for your mistake of buying the account

unclejack

Yes if you go to border war. Border war start at 1 am ( when i have to go to sleep)and 9 am ( my school start at 8.30) at my place so i missed most of them.
    warrior shell worth around 100 mil each i got 3 parts so it around 300 mil
    tot +7 an impact was worth 350 mil when i bought them
    lupus +1 is 100 mil
    Warrior earing 300 mil

so it worth at least 10 gb, i also spent money for gold premium and KC, so if added everything together it cost me at least 700 ( the HB alone worth around $ 250)

How much you spend to get your warrior from lvl 1 to lvl 67

the HB u already had so exclude that u only wasted like 8gb plus u got the warrior fully geared
    anyways im going to sleep
    il try to answer all your questions/comments in the morning

unclejack

i dont get it how it gonna answer my question. Why did you take my HB? even if it was my fault when i bought the account ( which wasn't) so why dont you just take the warrior and give me back my items.

beacuse i thought it is the same price as the hb and i dont want to sell the account now after this topic. i had no use of the character and so i took the hb so i can use it. didnt know you would go to these lengths

Hey cutie Senior Member

whyamnot1 dude ur one unfair motherfucker
    Its HIS hb, not yours, he is willing to give u what is YOURS and you should give him back what rightfully belongs to HIM, that is if u have any sort of consience

Taeho

im answering the same question over and over agian so yea read the posts
    second HE was the one who made this topic not me
    and third i am sharing with someone and he trusts me with lots of gb in gira
    i said these things before so don't post things without reading[/b]
    Why would we care if some of your friend is trusting you? Alot of scammers still have their friends as they scam for to them unknown people in most cases.
    Anyone can get friends to come vouch for themselfes but then again do they really know you?

so i shouldn't get anything from this, would u start on a server with thousands of lvl 1's racing to 70 and then get it to 68, then you give it up for free after wasting all tat money and time exping, i didn't even get to pk on it. plus it had ok gear for the time
    how can i earn a bigger profit the thing is worth like 250$ while the warrior is like 250$ naked + the fully geared. i lvled the acount fair and square with no sharers till like 66[/b]
    You lost the account and it's your fault for lacking security, you lvl'ed the acc fair and square? Well he bought it fair and square. And lvl'ed it to 66? did you share it after that?

i got my account back didn't i, its not my fault some other person bought it, like i said i made like 2 posts regarding it, one about it being scammed and one no one to buy it since i knew it was going to be sold. why dont u torment fuerenzo he knew about account being scammed[/b]
    Is it his fault for buying it? Give the HB back and i'm sure some dirt will be thrown at Furr aswell. But even if Furr knew then if he is a scammer aswell then would he give a shit that if he sold a scammed acc? No.

how do u think u can sell this warrior after this post the YOU made, and the warrior was quite a lot at that time, i was expecting to get 70 in a month. im not accountable for your mistake of buying the account[/b]
    No but you are accountable for scamming this guys HB

beacuse i thought it is the same price as the hb and i dont want to sell the account now after this topic. i had no use of the character and so i took the hb so i can use it. didnt know you would go to these lengths[/b]
    See, admitting to scamming again, you took the HB for your own use. And do you think this guy want to or even gonna be able to sell the acc after this topic?
    I'm pretty sure both you and me know the answer to that, then again i don't think you have the balls to step up admitting you did wrong.
    I say again... 2 wrongs don't make 1 right.

am i the one who made this topic? + i offered to share the account since we live in total opposite time zones but he refused[/b]
    bann this kid please

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast