Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Do he has a right to do that?

This is a discussion on Do he has a right to do that? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; +1 to all of that. whynot1 your digging yourself a bigger and bigger hole and giving yourself a terrible reputation. ...
Page: 5

gurth

+1 to all of that. whynot1 your digging yourself a bigger and bigger hole and giving yourself a terrible reputation. keep it up man

its not like he didnt make a profit, he can sell the account for 300-400$ and bought it for 200$, im the one who spend 3 months lvling it[/b]
    yeh, u spent months lvling the warrior then keep the warrior, but u decide to take his hb than ur warrior

i didnt read the whole topic but from what i read whynot1 took a hb +7 from unclejack because the char that unclejack bought was scammed from whynot1. taking his hb +7 isnt the right thing to do, he didnt scam u he just bought a account not knowing it was scammed why take something from a innocent person?.. its like u lose 100$ and some1 buys a 100$ bike so u steal back ur 100$ from the bike store...

k this is wat happened, someone hacked me and sold the account to furrenzo, then he sold it to this guy i guess. even though i send ticket since the first day i got hacked it took like 8 tickets to work. this happened 2 days ago. anyways i made a whole topic about me getting scammed and stuff, so its not my fault he buys a scammed account. i could have easily gotten 300$ back then on the warrior. i decided to give him the account back and take what i deserved for lvling it to almost 68, i spend many hrs a day lvling and its not fair i dont get anything. i think i did the right thing, if i was a scammer i would have taken everything.[/b]

You got scammed on this account, he got scammed by you for selling a shit account. Grow some balls and take some responsibility. It makes me sick to see how many of you sell your pride and honor for any price let alone some shit in an online game. Shame on all of you.

whyamnot1 dude ur one unfair motherfucker
    Its HIS hb, not yours, he is willing to give u what is YOURS and you should give him back what rightfully belongs to HIM, that is if u have any sort of consience[/b]
    Yay for someone having common sense.

Whynot1 if you took the warrior back, then its rightfully yours since you did most of the exping. The HB +7 however, you did not work for, so its not yours, and taking it = Scam.

i have read all posts
    my conclusion is a scam is a scam
    give the dude his HB back and take your warrior back or you may find yourself in the Scammers/cheaters forum and that could lead to a
    permanant ip bann from ko4life

herb scammed np of me leecher!

Havoc2

k this is wat happened, someone hacked me and sold the account to furrenzo, then he sold it to this guy i guess. even though i send ticket since the first day i got hacked it took like 8 tickets to work. this happened 2 days ago. anyways i made a whole topic about me getting scammed and stuff, so its not my fault he buys a scammed account. i could have easily gotten 300$ back then on the warrior. i decided to give him the account back and take what i deserved for lvling it to almost 68, i spend many hrs a day lvling and its not fair i dont get anything. i think i did the right thing, if i was a scammer i would have taken everything.[/b]
    Thats a scam, strait up. You didnt have the time to get it to 70 obviously sense its this late in the server, and he did the hardest levels in 1 month so he deserves everything he had on the account, AND the account back sense he bought it. He was obviously a good guy trying to do the right thing, he even offered you to keep the warrior and give him his items back yet you saw fit to keep the HB? I think you WANTED to scam him but couldn't think of the right excuse to do so.

KooPa

sorry for your lose bro. obviously he has no friends and has no life

If it was you in my place i bet you would do the same thing, you can say w/e you want but you would prb do it. I think the hb is worth the same $ as the account, i just didnt want the warrior as much cause i dont want to go to the trouble of selling for usd, and since i can use the hb in-game i picked it for my friend to have. he should have talked to me first about it instead of posting this topic, now he made a bad rep for me and no one will buy it from me
    this is going to be my last post on this topic, think what u want of me im tired of arguing with all of you

ShadowBane

i am not a scammer i have shared with a lot of ppl on girakon and if i really was a scammer i would have already scamed them. also i have gotten many clan drops and always gave it to the leader to clan bank, and fierce clan can confirm that. like imotep said he tursted me with 10gb+ and i didnt do shit to it, so dont call me a scammer. this was the right thing to do in my view[/b]
    Ayyy,

The thing is simple.Your a Scammer.Add the fact you scammed a tottaly innocent person!
    And the "I shared with lots ppl on Gira and i'v never scam them" is just bullshit.
    I'f i'v never stole a wallet for the last 20 years,If I stole one today,that dosnt make me a thief?
    It does!
    And add the fact it's your fault if you got hacked at the beginning.You lacked of security by letting a KeyLogger,easy password etc.
    And dont put this on the fault of the new owner(whats ur name again),he doesnt have to go check the HackedAccount section to see if someone stole the account.
    As far as he is concerned is dat he bought a new account,gg items,he have fun on KO before you come ruin it all.
    Nways...I just wanna say its sux for a innocent person to get in this shit.
    You claimed never being a scammer,but maybe you just dont get what Scamming means,cuz you just did.
    My 2 cents and a half =P

Taeho

If it was you in my place i bet you would do the same thing, you can say w/e you want but you would prb do it. I think the hb is worth the same $ as the account, i just didnt want the warrior as much cause i dont want to go to the trouble of selling for usd, and since i can use the hb in-game i picked it for my friend to have. he should have talked to me first about it instead of posting this topic, now he made a bad rep for me and no one will buy it from me
    this is going to be my last post on this topic, think what u want of me im tired of arguing with all of you[/b]
    Your post pretty much sum it all up, you prefer to scam a innocent person rather then stepping up admitting you did the wrong thing. IP ban please?

ur retarded pathetic no life scammer

oke fine u were scammed by ur sharer at some point and u lost the acct
    but y didnt u take it back rite away??

y waited for 2-3 months?? untill it was sold and re sold and some guy put in $$ to buy the acct, the effort to lvl it to 70+, and farm/buy items for it

and then u take it back and u dont keep the warrior instead u take the best/most xpensive item on it because you can "use" it on ur other acct??

u gained more than u lost, dont say lvl 70 > hb+7, yehh tht might be true, but the warrior u lost wasnt lvl 70
    it was lvl 67, after 1-2 months on the server when there are already lvl 70 ppl on server a lvl 67 warrior is less than 100$
    u gained much more than wt the price of ur warrior wud be

and dont say u just took hb+7 coz u thought its same price, u took hb+7 coz u wanted it since u have a priest, i am damn sure if there were other items/uniques that were of good value u wud hve taken em too,

give him his hb back and u still gain more than u lost (u lost lvl 67 warrior, now gainin 70+)
    and why dont u go and farm if its so easy to farm at lvl 70??

u and ur frend planned it that way to scam it after 2-3 months when some 1 else buys it and puts item on it
    this guy definitely deserves a ban

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

ur retarded pathetic no life scammer

oke fine u were scammed by ur sharer at some point and u lost the acct
    but y didnt u take it back rite away??

y waited for 2-3 months?? untill it was sold and re sold and some guy put in $$ to buy the acct, the effort to lvl it to 70+, and farm/buy items for it

and then u take it back and u dont keep the warrior instead u take the best/most xpensive item on it because you can "use" it on ur other acct??

u gained more than u lost, dont say lvl 70 > hb+7, yehh tht might be true, but the warrior u lost wasnt lvl 70
    it was lvl 67, after 1-2 months on the server when there are already lvl 70 ppl on server a lvl 67 warrior is less than 100$
    u gained much more than wt the price of ur warrior wud be

and dont say u just took hb+7 coz u thought its same price, u took hb+7 coz u wanted it since u have a priest, i am damn sure if there were other items/uniques that were of good value u wud hve taken em too,

give him his hb back and u still gain more than u lost (u lost lvl 67 warrior, now gainin 70+)
    and why dont u go and farm if its so easy to farm at lvl 70??

u and ur frend planned it that way to scam it after 2-3 months when some 1 else buys it and puts item on it
    this guy definitely deserves a ban[/b]
    well said, +1

liquidkk

do he have the right? yes
    is it fair for u? no

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast