Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Do he has a right to do that?

This is a discussion on Do he has a right to do that? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If it was you in my place i bet you would do the same thing, you can say w/e you ...
Page: 6

unclejack

If it was you in my place i bet you would do the same thing, you can say w/e you want but you would prb do it. I think the hb is worth the same $ as the account, i just didnt want the warrior as much cause i dont want to go to the trouble of selling for usd, and since i can use the hb in-game i picked it for my friend to have. he should have talked to me first about it instead of posting this topic, now he made a bad rep for me and no one will buy it from me
    this is going to be my last post on this topic, think what u want of me im tired of arguing with all of you[/b]
    why you keep saying that my post gave you a bad reputation? out of these 4 page you alway has a chance to do the right think and prove yourself is trustable .
    I think "because of this topic i won't able to sell my warrior" is a lame excuse. There are alot of threads about one person claiming the other as a scammer in this forum but as far as i know if he could prove himself people still trust him, and buy from him.

PS i did spent more than an hour try to ask you to give my items back and you can keep the warrior.

tommyleonghk

ok..gone thru all the lenghty repllies... whynot1 is selffish... he thinks only for himself..since he's got a lv71 priest to play with..might as well put on a hb+7 to it....since his warrior is already in deep shlt (getting scammed, this and that w/e) he's just afraid that if he takes the warrior instead of the hb..he mght get scammed again..... so...hb+7 seems the right choice... but poor unclecracker...didnt even know that the warrior acc was a scammed acc....but now even worst...have to loose his hb+7... from all the replies.... i think you should only take back what is yours....uncle cracker offered to give the warrior back...which he PAYED for... hence loosing that 160usd...

if u insist on taking whats not yours....u're just worst than a dog...even dogs know which terrority belongs to them...

SCAMMER....

IP BAN him PLS

WrathofGod

i think he is a scammer, take the char back not the items

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456