Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Do KO team know about quests bug that makes it unlimited ?

This is a discussion on Do KO team know about quests bug that makes it unlimited ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; should i pm any mod here with how it works or mods already know ? i dont see any of ...
Page: 3

Ayman4u

should i pm any mod here with how it works or mods already know ? i dont see any of the mods replied :unsure:

Darkslayer07

can u post me a message i can ctr+v to cs??
    i thinki i dont have enought info about this bugg
    they said it to me

Hail ************!
    I’m sorry that I will be unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate this to another department. Please be assured that your issue will be resolved as soon as possible. Should you have any other concerns, please submit another ticket. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this for you.
    -Knight Online Support Team

Zparda

Cool S> Bow of Zparda +21

Darkslayer07

ss plz XD

Ayman4u

Originally posted by Darkslayer07
    they said it to me

Hail ************!
    I’m sorry that I will be unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate this to another department. Please be assured that your issue will be resolved as soon as possible. Should you have any other concerns, please submit another ticket. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this for you.
    not sure but how they reply to u that fast??

dont say cus u r gold prem i am gold prem and spaming tickets and got no answer from loooong time about many problems ;

Darkslayer07

no luck lol,i spam like 30 message ^^

i think is automantic reply :angry:

P4rthen0n

Originally posted by Ayman4u+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ayman4u)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Darkslayer07
    they said it to me

Hail ************!
    not sure but how they reply to u that fast??

dont say cus u r gold prem i am gold prem and spaming tickets and got no answer from loooong time about many problems ;[/b]
    Isn't it obvious ? He's trying to get you to tell him how to do the bug.

Darkslayer07

i am bad in english,if someone can post me a message how to explain it

i dont want to know how use this bugg

DisillusionedIdealogue

i'd say "tell me" but i dont play anymore :lol:

WuTang

i think instead of saying what the bug was, just say if i send a cs about a bug on my main char will i get banned, becuase now i know people are out there trying to firgure out how they do it so this might spread around >.<

Doubt cs will do anything best thing is to tell an ingame GM or have a contact, i dont have enough information about this though even though i knew about this a month or 2 ago

remember bug where u couldn't do exp quest or get exp back when rezzed that was k2's fix for this bug and everyone bitched im guessing they never actually fixed it

it actually may have been fixed up until latest patch where scrolls came back and new ft items graphics and ft unlocked my best bet is k2 released new patch forgeting exp quest bug

one_way

xp bug please :P

Inactive Member

Originally posted by Darkslayer07
    they said it to me

Hail ************!
    can't beat lvl 80 turks , join them?

SephiroS

Originally posted by Ayman4u
    BAD NEWS !!!! :angry: *

i went on noob acount to try if it works on quest items *and guess what * * * * *

i did the quest 2x times and was going to the 3rd and i reloged and its not dupe :S
    u dint even kill any lycaons after u got the 2nd war helm ?? (on ifo bar there is "uve recieved war helm" and u can click accept again so u didnt have to kill again ?? h43r: h43r:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast