Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Do KO team know about quests bug that makes it unlimited ?

This is a discussion on Do KO team know about quests bug that makes it unlimited ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by SephiroS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SephiroS)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Ayman4u BAD NEWS !!!! :angry: * i went on noob acount to try if it ...
Page: 4

Originally posted by SephiroS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SephiroS)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ayman4u
    BAD NEWS !!!! :angry: *

i went on noob acount to try if it works on quest items *and guess what * * * * *

i did the quest 2x times and was going to the 3rd and i reloged and its not dupe :S
    u dint even kill any lycaons after u got the 2nd war helm ?? (on ifo bar there is "uve recieved war helm" and u can click accept again so u didnt have to kill again ?? h43r: h43r:[/b]

I think this works only on noob quests,go try it on haunga quest which give alot of xp and tell us pls.

Ayman4u

lol i did this quest 2 x times and i opened it again just so u can see thatit wokrs i put my mouse on the helmet in my inv to let u see that this is 1 and i received 1 already and can open the quest again

and it works on any kind of quests <_< i tested on xp and items :S

anyway i am working on how to disable it its very easy to do if they know how to

Originally posted by Ayman4u
    lol i did this quest 2 x times and i opened it again just so u can see thatit wokrs i put my mouse on the helmet in my inv *to let u see that this is 1 and i received 1 already *and can open the quest again

and it works on any kind of quests *<_< i tested on xp and items :S

anyway i am working on how to disable it *its very easy to do if they know how to
    I said try it on big quests not noob quests

Ayman4u

there is no relation about what kind of quest is it i said it can be done on any quest in this game thats why its very dangerous and u know ppl do it from when ROFD start but they didnt say >_< i just made him to tell me how it works and i posted about it same day then tested it and seen it works so i sent CS ticket hope they can understand what i said

and no GM in edana u know so cant pm any

Eloma

So ppl can do those shell quests over and over till they got +8's or +9 :blink:

Ayman4u

Hażl supm8 !
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we appreciate our players trying to make the game more enjoyable for all. I will investigate the issue and contact you if we require any additional information. Thank you for playing Knight Online.
    -Knight Online Customer Support Team

they got it

Originally posted by Ayman4u
    Hażl supm8 !
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we appreciate our players trying to make the game more enjoyable for all. *I will investigate the issue and contact you if we require any additional information. *Thank you for playing Knight Online.

they got it
    Now say: Will I get a reward:P

Ayman4u

Originally posted by CandyMan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CandyMan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ayman4u
    Hażl supm8 !
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we appreciate our players trying to make the game more enjoyable for all. *I will investigate the issue and contact you if we require any additional information. *Thank you for playing Knight Online.

they got it
    Now say: Will I get a reward:P[/b]
    i would like my reward fix it and help my clan members who lost there account in changing pass they cant log in and no 1 log on them till now thats bug also so not hacked and cant log in also +8 scrolls plx :lol:

LOL, that could be hilarious, with blessings dropping like nobodys business now people will be farming them till they are silly

SephiroS

Originally posted by Eloma
    So ppl can do those shell quests over and over till they got +8's or +9 *:blink:
    zomg then there will be legit baba shops :P

Sustain

bullshit

numb1337

Just think about all the turks that already abused this bugs and have shells +8-9 and level 70 items +7-8 and are level 80 . <_<

the_stiffmeister

hey just finished DTS quest and it says i can go do it again!!!!!! it works on higher exp quests(7m exp for DTS quest). not sure bout shell quests but o well. still though they will prolly rollback everything that the people took advantage of like millions and millions of exp. That's if they actually give a shit, which they don't.

I think they can see who uses that bug, if they are smart enought.

I hope super abusers get banned.

LOL, old topic nwm

:mellow:

w00t w00t here i come lvl 80 :wub:

haha lol im gonan check it out and im sure half of the ppl from this forum do also altough they say they wont

j/k

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast