Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Do KO team know about quests bug that makes it unlimited ?

This is a discussion on Do KO team know about quests bug that makes it unlimited ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Calwing I think they can see who uses that bug, if they are smart enought. * I ...
Page: 5

MorTr1X

Originally posted by Calwing
    I think they can see who uses that bug, if they are smart enought. *

I hope super abusers get banned.

LOL, old topic nwm
    why only the "super abusers", why not all of them?.
    wanna say something?

You think its fair that topic starter gets ban? No, thats why I said that.

I dont know where did I find that topic, I thought it was in 1 page :S

lol those shells are nothing that might take them a while to make, imagine them doing it to the lvl 70 quest items :/

light ms +9's those shields +8 's and stuff
    they can pk and get 20 mil xp every 100 kills to!!!
    not fair :angry:

Its old topic , sorry for bumbing it.

Str1ckN

its been going on for awhile

dene

what no more quest bug? :lol:

Ruthless

*sets time machine to back when rofd just released*
    *does key quest 1024182408120312 times*
    *lvl 80* <_<

wasnt there a Bug back in the KE beta where you could do the key quest over and over??

Hilarious... this reminds me of the XP bug in "end" of Cypher in MYKO when i and everyone else good gun ( who then started diez ) quit...

I think now it is time to move to do something else than play KO.

rage5

Now that all the quests are disabled and pbbly get fixed, you can tell us noobs how you could do it. I'm pretty curious about it, though I can't do it anymore. (read offical site)

Ayman4u

Originally posted by rage5
    Now that all the quests are disabled and pbbly get fixed, you can tell us noobs how you could do it. I'm pretty curious about it, though I can't do it anymore. (read offical site)
    why who knows it may come back again and did u see any 1 posted a dupe method even if it diabled? :unsure:

rage5

Yes, I did. I always knew how to dupe AFTER it was disabled. Or at least something about it.

OLD1953

Every dupe method involves breaking the connection to the server while moving an object from one storage area to the other. If that's a secret, it's the most open secret in the history of gaming, it's the dupe method used in almost every MMORPG there is. There are reams of junk dedicated to "how to dupe", and that's what 99% of them boil down to. I've even seen a "program sale" on Ebay, with a demo video online, that showed how to break and remake the connection to a WOW server using this program.

The problem with stopping duping is that item moving would have a nasty delay of a second or two if every item moved from one storage area to another was checked against a master index for duplicate ID's. K2 does now check for dupes on the char vs in the inn, which helps, but they introduced mail, which obviously provides another storage area. (pseudo storage area?)

They should run a check on all mail vs the sender account, all items in inn and on all characters, gray out all copies just as they do on the local account vs inn now.

justicetoall

so what is penalty?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345