Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Do KOWC Registration Over Or Suffer The Consequences

This is a discussion on Do KOWC Registration Over Or Suffer The Consequences within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; umm.... a misdemeanor conviction under a california internet fraud law. has more consequences than the $1000 the government will take. ...
Page: 2

olyarch

umm.... a misdemeanor conviction under a california internet fraud law.
    has more consequences than the $1000 the government will take.

it affects prices and relationships with credit card companies, banks, insurance
    companies, service providers, noah, etc.

it will also look bad as i bring even more problems to light.

btw, this has NOTHING to do with the trinas i didnt get... this is simply due to
    k2 not giving legally required information to california internet consumers
    before the transaction.

... or they can redo the registration and start ACTING like a multi-million dollar company.

Originally posted by HiddenRage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HiddenRage)</div>
    lol yep i mean fuck i was mad i missed it cause i decided to go out to the lake but dam lol dont see me posting all this shit[/b]
    bro you decided to miss it we were fucking waiting at announced time and there was no notice or update that time change for registration so we waited since first time it was like 20-30 minutes late we waited around

<!--QuoteBegin-HiddenRage

lol i bet your a 105 pound 5'1" white boy who talks a lot of shit over the net cause u cant irl rofl
    the white boy thing isn't new but usually ppl saying i weigh 500 pounds and im 4'9 and i really dont talk shit at all in irl i let my guns do the talking and i dont work out ....

HiddenRage

Originally posted by olyarch
    umm.... a misdemeanor conviction under a california internet fraud law.
    has more consequences than the $1000 the government will take.

it affects prices and relationships with credit card companies, banks, insurance
    companies, service providers, noah, etc.

it will also look bad as i bring even more problems to light.

... or they can redo the registration and start ACTING like a multi-million dollar company.
    lol trust me banks and such will over look something like that when they can make money and they know k2 wont stop bringing in the money anytime soon

Originally posted by HiddenRage
    lol trust me banks and such will over look something like that when they can make money and they know k2 wont stop bringing in the money anytime soon

where u think paypal has gone ? why do think k2 actually bothers with the fucking bbb replying and helping ppl through there complaint system

olyarch

banks and such don't overlook chances to make even more money by
    charging higher rates to companies with "at-risk" factors such as convictions.

i hope k2 reads this more carefully than the legally ignorant folks and
    mentally lazy folks who are responding in its' defense.

why do people respond to threads that are obviously beyond the scope of
    their mental capacity?

Banned

Originally posted by olyarch

their mental capacity?
    less posting then and lets see you do it

olyarch

"I had to warn you too many times about my money, Smokey.

It's the principle of the whole thing.

There's principalities in this."

Big Worm

Banned

Originally posted by jap190+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jap190)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-olyarch

their mental capacity?
    less posting then and lets see you do it[/b]

olyarch

if the registration process for the kowc isnt redone before monday
    or anyone from california thats just pissed at k2 in general can call right now.
    they are guilty on this, and we have them dead to rights. that is why i posted
    that they will have to fix it, regardless of whether they force me to file
    complaint monday.

HiddenRage

Originally posted by Private+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Private)</div>
    Originally posted by HiddenRage@
    lol yep i mean fuck i was mad i missed it cause i decided to go out to the lake but dam lol dont see me posting all this shit
    bro you decided to miss it we were fucking waiting at announced time and there was no notice or update that time change for registration so we waited since first time it was like 20-30 minutes late we waited around

<!--QuoteBegin-HiddenRage
    lol i bet your a 105 pound 5'1" white boy who talks a lot of shit over the net cause u cant irl rofl
    the white boy thing isn't new but usually ppl saying i weigh 500 pounds and im 4'9 and i really dont talk shit at all in irl i let my guns do the talking and i dont work out ....[/b]
    lol first i woke up early in the morning waited for an announcement for about 2 hours said well fuck it i have better shit to do unlike ur self who im guessin has done nothing but post useless shit on these forums...

and about the second part its really gettin funny cause maybe i was wrong ur not 105 lbs ur the 500lbs probably cause all u do is sit at ur comp lol your so gangsta i bet u kill someone everyday... oh wait you'd be in jail and since ur guns do the talking and i dont hear of any mass murdering going around (since u dont talk u just shoot ppl) anywhere that means my first statement was right all u do is talk shit over the net

and 2 the other dude like jap said do what your saying your going to do rather than continuously posting that u will and im done with this topic

me and oly are busy on msn now gathering all info to talk to k2 bout pls stay tuned well try and avoid posting nething hurtful to k2 networks and there employess

QuIcK

Originally posted by M0NSTERED
    lol , get a life guys .. that's just... plain sad. *
    wow whats up with u little bitches... there stealing our money... im pretty sure well... may be not in ur case but if sumone stole money from me i wouldnt let em get away with it... u little 12 year old pussies are afraid of a little confrontation.. dont matter if they stall 3 dollars or 500 dollars... they stealing money and they should get fuked in the ass...

Banned

Originally posted by QuIcK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(QuIcK)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-M0NSTERED
    lol , get a life guys .. that's just... plain sad. *
    wow whats up with u little bitches... there stealing our money... im pretty sure well... may be not in ur case but if sumone stole money from me i wouldnt let em get away with it... u little 12 year old pussies are afraid of a little confrontation.. dont matter if they stall 3 dollars or 500 dollars... they stealing money and they should get fuked in the ass...[/b]
    you let them take your money -_-

and thats wat were doing now learned alot of new stuff bout olyarch he's got mad skills

olyarch

since k2 only sends me autoresponders on email for this..
    i cordially invite everyone to send a letter to the
    vp of services at his home expressing your disappointment:

please be polite and realize that these people also have lives.
    DO NOT be an asshole and go there.

"I had to warn you too many times about my money, Smokey.
    It's the principle of the whole thing. There's principalities in this."

-Big Worm

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast