Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Do KOWC Registration Over Or Suffer The Consequences

This is a discussion on Do KOWC Registration Over Or Suffer The Consequences within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Private+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Private)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-olyarch again for the retarded... THIS IS NOT A LAWSUIT... THIS IS A CRIMINAL COMPLAINT ...
Page: 4

QuIcK

Originally posted by Private+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Private)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-olyarch

again for the retarded... THIS IS NOT A LAWSUIT... THIS IS A CRIMINAL COMPLAINT
    OF WHICH K2 IS EXPLICITLY GUILTY.

oh snapz[/b]
    the real question is... does ur chain hang low? does it wobble to the floor?

priest_

Originally posted by QuIcK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(QuIcK)</div>
    Originally posted by Private@
    <!--QuoteBegin-olyarch

oh snapz
    the real question is... does ur chain hang low? does it wobble to the floor?[/b]
    the real REAL question is... is it acceptable for private to act black?

and the real answer is... no, no it's not.

QuIcK

Originally posted by priest_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priest_)</div>
    Originally posted by QuIcK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(QuIcK)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Private
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-olyarch

oh snapz
    the real question is... does ur chain hang low? does it wobble to the floor?[/b]

and the real answer is... no, no it's not.[/b][/quote]

ur the dumbass who freed him... now hes stealin tv's and actin black...

priest_

Originally posted by priest_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priest_)
    Originally posted by QuIcK
    <!--QuoteBegin-Private
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-olyarch

oh snapz

and the real answer is... no, no it's not.[/b]
    ur the dumbass who freed him... now hes stealin tv's and actin black...[/b][/quote]

olyarch

btw....

any responsible manager would fire whoever was responsible for such
    a high-profile and inexcusable blunder that only served to upset the
    core paying customers.

Originally posted by priest_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priest_)
    Originally posted by QuIcK
    <!--QuoteBegin-Private
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-olyarch

oh snapz

and the real answer is... no, no it's not.[/b]
    ur the dumbass who freed him... now hes stealin tv's and actin black...[/b][/quote]

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Jediay

go ahead someone sue them and win bet they straighten up

Ereshkigal

Originally posted by olyarch+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(olyarch)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Majix
    1,000 dollars - court fees = your wasted time. >_> it isnt gonna prove much to fine them 1000, and ud have to be a cali citizen to do it in the first place, i doubt that many ppl play this game from cali that would a) even bother to file a law suit or B) those who did would cost k2 pocket change if they even won. >_> to me ur just wasting ur time, but thats ur choice. good luck to ya, and nice thoughts.
    you sir, do not have the mental capacity to analyze what i say.
    it will cost a great deal more than 1k, and there are no legal fees associated with the complainant
    because it is a criminal offense, not civil. so the only entity paying legal fees will be k2.

rest assured there is a california citizen waiting to file the complaint...
    not that it matters because it is a criminal offense so anyone can notify the cdca.
    im just using a resident as proxy because they have more influence.

OF WHICH K2 IS EXPLICITLY GUILTY.[/b]

Actually I thought anyone could sue anyone else at any time, no matter where they were in the U.S. You would have to sue them in their county/state, but could still sue them, otherwise, I could start a web business in GA. and fk everyone over as long as they didnt live in GA. :wacko:

wraith86

Originally posted by olyarch
    btw....

core paying customers.
    the idiot that made the registeration at 3am instead of 3pm should be fired. i bet when K2 is talking to the JPKO/china KO people they are like 3am-5am war? sounds perfect because we provide to the turkish community rather than the US community because we like to get KC chargebacks from the turks!

QuIcK

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-olyarch
    btw....

core paying customers.
    the idiot that made the registeration at 3am instead of 3pm should be fired. i bet when K2 is talking to the JPKO/china KO people they are like 3am-5am war? sounds perfect because we provide to the turkish community rather than the US community because we like to get KC chargebacks from the turks![/b]

to be honest we cannot dispute the time of the actual war because its 3 asian companies vs 1 american they are not gonna have it at a shitty time for them just for it to be good for us... but they could put up registration when they say so i dont lose 2 hours of sleep :angry:

Originally posted by olyarch
    banks and such don't overlook chances to make even more money by
    charging higher rates to companies with "at-risk" factors such as convictions.

i hope k2 reads this more carefully than the legally ignorant folks and
    mentally lazy folks who are responding in its' defense.

why do people respond to threads that are obviously beyond the scope of
    their mental capacity?
    No disrespect but to answer your question its because others have a little more insight or knowledge of certain areas such as this . First thing is that K2 isnt selling any goods, there selling CS ( whiuch is why they now answer you quickly even thos the answer is bullshit ) , so not in there defense but in order to make that law apply to them you gotta do better than your current argument , otherwise youll just make a fool outta yourself and others that may follow your lead. Please remeber K2 has not made it this far by overlooking common sense laws , if they are not abiding by them chances are they have a way around it rather than plain ignoring it .

wraith86

they are replying faster? ive never gotten a reply from CS when i asked them to be reimbursed for 15+ sets of scrolls i lost.

Prem ? I get answers within 24 hrs , there Copy & Pasted responses but there good enough for them to say they did resond if there is a legal issue . If not prem then you can kinda expect to get what you payed for ( Nothing ) .

olyarch pretty smart when it comes to this shit but then again everything he's stated is public info other then summet

wraith86

Originally posted by 187
    Prem ? I get answers within 24 hrs , there Copy & Pasted responses but there good enough for them to say they did resond if there is a legal issue . If not prem then you can kinda expect to get what you payed for ( Nothing ) .
    i am gold premium and ive been gold premium for the last 4-6 months. i didnt get a response what so ever not even automated... ill probably send another ticket later.

on a side note wouldnt this be a funny ticket : im having a problem with KO, i have a mage on my account which i want to delete but i cant so i tried to make a new account and i cant so after finding a spare account i could use i went to log on and i couldnt untill the next day to buy premium. then i didnt receive my trina which i was hoping to use to upgrade my sword which is useless because the macroers hog all the exp spots so i cant exp.. then i went to CZ to score some kills but the people their were wearing +8shell and +8 shards that you the GMs sold them, so finally after running for my life and having everyone 30 feet behind me hitting me with raptors due to lag i die and guess what my scrolls dissapear which i paid USD for. so then i sent in a CS ticket describing my problem and its been 5 days that ive been staring at my computer waiting for a reply(havent slept yet) because i want to be reimbursed for my USD. after realizing that your not responding i log back in to PK more and i have to spend 5 minutes setting up my skillbar which didnt save. so now im running after someone and you guessed it, right before i killed him the servers crashed. but with all these problems aside im SO GREATFUL that you made a toolbar for me to use.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast