Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Do KOWC Registration Over Or Suffer The Consequences

This is a discussion on Do KOWC Registration Over Or Suffer The Consequences within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wraith skill bar is fixed i suggest u look on this forums at gamehelp section scroll problem will not be ...
Page: 5

wraith skill bar is fixed i suggest u look on this forums at gamehelp section

scroll problem will not be dealed with through customer support they will only tell u to contact a ingame gm when you then contact the ingame gm he will say thats not my job contact customer support . thats how they get u runnin in circles.

and uhh iunnno if u have had gold prem and never received a SINGLE INQUERY ur lucky i suggest u milk da SHIT OUT OF IT if u get ahold of any cs rep or nething outta website they will basically slave over u cuz of the fact u've gotten no replys

wraith86

tell me one of the GMs MSN and ill contact him about it right away.

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-187
    Prem ? I get answers within 24 hrs , there Copy & Pasted responses but there good enough for them to say they did resond if there is a legal issue . If not prem then you can kinda expect to get what you payed for ( Nothing ) .
    i am gold premium and ive been gold premium for the last 4-6 months. i didnt get a response what so ever not even automated... ill probably send another ticket later.

on a side note wouldnt this be a funny ticket : im having a problem with KO, i have a mage on my account which i want to delete but i cant so i tried to make a new account and i cant so after finding a spare account i could use i went to log on and i couldnt untill the next day to buy premium. then i didnt receive my trina which i was hoping to use to upgrade my sword which is useless because the macroers hog all the exp spots so i cant exp.. then i went to CZ to score some kills but the people their were wearing +8shell and +8 shards that you the GMs sold them, so finally after running for my life and having everyone 30 feet behind me hitting me with raptors due to lag i die and guess what my scrolls dissapear which i paid USD for. so then i sent in a CS ticket describing my problem and its been 5 days that ive been staring at my computer waiting for a reply(havent slept yet) because i want to be reimbursed for my USD. after realizing that your not responding i log back in to PK more and i have to spend 5 minutes setting up my skillbar which didnt save. so now im running after someone and you guessed it, right before i killed him the servers crashed. but with all these problems aside im SO GREATFUL that you made a toolbar for me to use.[/b]
    Feel ya pain , isnt KE great , same here, trina still not here after 7 days, every day i send a TT in , everyday they reply with automated fucking response, so I tell them that my CC company is ready to reimburse me as I showed them what they ( so-called ) CS is for paying members, and then guess what ? K2 decides to actually work for a living , they dont like to lose money especially if they have already had it and have to reimburse you. Try some mild threats, not harse enough to get your account banned, but serious enough that they will listen .

BoboBaba

personnaly im registered to wc championship but when i tryed with my 2nd account it was already full :S

mason_cro

First off, if I was the forum admin I'd make an age and IQ limit, cause some of the posts here are so damn ignorant,obviously written either by <12 yr old kiddies, or mentally challenged older persons.

Second - oly is doing a fantastic thing. You people live in the US,where you can basically sue someone for just about everything, and you stand silent while some shitty company STEALS your parents' or even your own hard earned money? That's just plain retarded.
    Example - you pay for Gold prem, and it says you get a Trina. However, you don't get one. Now, this isn't really rocket science, and the Trina you paid for IS their "product" which you have every right to. It's like buying a BMW with a leather interior, and you don't get leather, and still you stay silent cause hey, they gave ya the car at least. WTF?!

This complaint really can have a lot of consequences for K2, and you are fucking dumb if you don't take action yourself to make the service better for yourself and others.
    But instead of complaining or taking legal action, you send CS tickets, only to get automated responses or not even that. Don't tell me u're so stupid that you didn't realize that sending CS tickets or whatever is useless? Jesus...

olyarch

Originally posted by 187

No disrespect but to answer your question its because others have a little more insight or knowledge of certain areas such as this . First thing is that K2 isnt selling any goods, *there selling CS ( whiuch is why they now answer you quickly even thos the answer is bullshit ) , so not in there defense but in order to make that law apply to them you gotta do better than your current argument , otherwise youll just make a fool outta yourself and others that may follow your lead. Please remeber K2 has not made it this far by overlooking common sense laws , if they are not abiding by them chances are they have a way around it rather than plain ignoring it .

they arent selling customer service moron, they are selling access to a network,
    and virtual items within that network... both of which are covered by this law.

eshkigal: (and this is the last time i'm saying this) THIS IS NOT A LAWSUIT..
    THIS IS A CRIMINAL COMPLAINT.

The_Dude

Why are 14 year olds always threatening to sue K2?

I got my trina XD

Originally posted by olyarch+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(olyarch)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-187

No disrespect but to answer your question its because others have a little more insight or knowledge of certain areas such as this . First thing is that K2 isnt selling any goods, *there selling CS ( whiuch is why they now answer you quickly even thos the answer is bullshit ) , so not in there defense but in order to make that law apply to them you gotta do better than your current argument , otherwise youll just make a fool outta yourself and others that may follow your lead. Please remeber K2 has not made it this far by overlooking common sense laws , if they are not abiding by them chances are they have a way around it rather than plain ignoring it .

they arent selling customer service moron, they are selling access to a network,
    and virtual items within that network... both of which are covered by this law.

eshkigal: (and this is the last time i'm saying this) THIS IS NOT A LAWSUIT..
    THIS IS A CRIMINAL COMPLAINT.[/b]
    Lol, well try getting a chargeback saying that , then try the customer service angle, see which one gets your money back . Simple but yet you still dont have a fucking clue as to what your talking about. It would be nice if this was the case however there not breaking any laws, just providing shitty service.

QuIcK

Originally posted by The_Dude
    Why are 14 year olds always threatening to sue K2?
    dumbass read about 3 lines up from what u just wrote u fukin dumbass what part of this is not a lawsuit do u not understand?

olyarch

Originally posted by 187

Lol, well try getting a chargeback saying that , then try the customer service angle, see which one gets your money back . Simple but yet you still dont have a fucking clue as to what your talking about. It would be nice if this was the case however there not breaking any laws, just providing shitty service.
    well this is the second time so i will correct... their is plural third-person possesive.
    there is a pronoun denoting location. they're is a contraction of they and are.
    i dont give a shit about chargeback, because the money means nothing to me.
    if you think that the law i quote is not real, then do some research. start by contacting
    the cdca, information posted in this thread. then go back to the shallow end of the
    intellectual pool.

R4zor

I think it is indeed the right thing to do, they didn't provide the promised services for your money so you have the right to sue them. I don't understand why all the forum retards are defending K2 "blabla u dont have a life", this guy is putting effort into making KO a more enjoyable experience for all paying players and he is correct in his statements. On the other hand oly to much words in this thread and no action

kiddo.. u are sad of u didnt get in and now u want to sue k2 or they redo it? lololololol

fag

Originally posted by olyarch+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(olyarch)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-187

well this is the second time so i will correct... their is plural third-person possesive.
    there is a pronoun denoting location. they're is a contraction of they and are.
    i dont give a shit about chargeback, because the money means nothing to me.
    if you think that the law i quote is not real, then do some research. start by contacting
    the cdca, information posted in this thread. then go back to the shallow end of the
    intellectual pool.[/b]
    Lol, well we shall soon see then eh ? Lets see how far you get, then when its all said and done come back here and eat some crow for us .

1. What concerning the WC Reg was owed to you and paid for by you ? A= None, as it was a event that had NO dependence on your KC purchase nor your Prem , regardless if only Prem users can apply.

2. By making this transaction INGAME different rules and laws will apply which is why they do not sell this outside of bronse Prem on the site.

3. Dont you think someone has already tried to do the same dumb shit your trying, do you think it worked ? Have you seen the amount of complaints on BBB ? If so you could guess that this has been an issue and while they wont buy us new servers, I PROMISE you they have great lawyers to handle little issues as such .

Come back in 3 years and update us on your case against K2 kk .

wraith86

dont see why people put down everyone trying to stand up for them against K2 its dumb. and seriously K2 is one of the shittiest companys their is do you really think they know what they are doing when it comes down to lawsuits?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast