Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Do KOWC Registration Over Or Suffer The Consequences

This is a discussion on Do KOWC Registration Over Or Suffer The Consequences within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so ignorant basically it comes to this monday were going to see they did nothing bout registrations were going to ...
Page: 6

so ignorant basically it comes to this monday were going to see they did nothing bout registrations were going to be pissed he's going to phone his m8 his m8 is then going to place into the mail a registered letter once k2's offices receive that letter they have TWO days to respond we all know that wont happen and so once they dont respond k2 will then be prosecuted ofc it will probly end up being a small fine but again like olyarch stated its not good for buisness

not only that we've taken it to another lvl gathering personall information on ALL LISTED k2 networks employees including cell phone numbers home numbers parents home numbers etcetc which we hope to use as a lil pull are way

Originally posted by wraith86
    dont see why people put down everyone trying to stand up for them against K2 its dumb. and seriously K2 is one of the shittiest companys their is do you really think they know what they are doing when it comes down to lawsuits?
    Im not putting it down , just stating the obvious , I would lovbe to see K2 get what they so deserve , however the latest futile
    have done nothing but embarass themselves as they usually dont have a clue as to what they are actually attempting. So gl but my opinion is that you guys need a better case than the WC .

seller

fuking get them to close k2 xD gogogoggoo best way to quit

Originally posted by 187
    gl but my opinion is that you guys need a better case than the WC .

case has nothing watsoever to do with wc its completely something different and we want wc reg redone if its not we will do wat we've said

clearly u haven't read shit and glanced at title and now ur making a fucking idiot out of urself

R4zor

If I may add one thing, this isn't just about WC, it's only a small piece in the history of K2's stupidities, however if everybody keeps saying "haha you're never gonna win in a lawsuit" k2 will see that it's not hard to fuck you over and they will do it again and again, this is happening right now they just make people buy premium and then they say "ok we got ur money now shut the fuk up and be glad with what we decide to give you" and costumers dont do a thing about it.

Originally posted by R4zor
    If I may add one thing, this isn't just about WC, it's only a small piece in the history of K2's stupidities, however if everybody keeps saying "haha you're never gonna win in a lawsuit" k2 will see that it's not hard to fuck you over and they will do it again and again, this is happening right now they just make people buy premium and then they say "ok we got ur money now shut the fuk up and be glad with what we decide to give you" and costumers dont do a thing about it.

AGAIN its not a fucking lawsuit jesus fucking christ they're breaking a law there going to get arrested ! read mother fuckers

R4zor

Originally posted by Private+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Private)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-R4zor

AGAIN its not a fucking lawsuit jesus fucking christ they're breaking a law there going to get arrested ! read mother fuckers[/b]
    chill the fuk out, not my fault that you're in a depression because xtrap gives you an error

besides: I was quoting someone speakin bout lawsuit, wasn't my own words

wdf xtrap has never given me problems if it ever did i'd jus bypass it ....

R4zor

Originally posted by Private
    wdf xtrap has never given me problems if it ever did i'd jus bypass it ....
    damn you're 1337

Dr4g0n

Well if push comes to shove all K2 has to do Is close there doors. Remember this.
    Say good bye to usko

The Snapple Shaman

well, the registration was indeed geared towards the babas of the game.

People are working and kids are in school, so why did they registration take place in the morning when the whole country of turkey is on?

Perhaps will never know...

Magicality

Originally posted by The Snapple Shaman

People are working and kids are in school, so why did they registration take place in the morning when the whole country of turkey is on?

My guess is that the registration was (supposed to be) at 3 AM PST because that is the time when the WorldChampionShip will be held; prime time in Asia for the 3 other nations that participate. It is a little unfortunate that registration was 8 hours late, but I think you all need to chill out, if you didn't get in wait for the next one or just move on with your life. No reason to be upset that they won't let you play another game; reminds me of little kids crying because you took their crayons away.

If you really want to sue K2 because you are upset I think it's pretty childish, but what you do in life is your choice. You want to hurt K2 and force them to close the game everyone here is playing and posting about for the better of the day? Wow, you definitly don't fit into this community.

QuIcK

Originally posted by Magicality+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Magicality)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-The Snapple Shaman

My guess is that the registration was (supposed to be) at 3 AM PST because that is the time when the WorldChampionShip will be held; prime time in Asia for the 3 other nations that participate. It is a little unfortunate that registration was 8 hours late, but I think you all need to chill out, if you didn't get in wait for the next one or just move on with your life. No reason to be upset that they won't let you play another game; reminds me of little kids crying because you took their crayons away.

If you really want to sue K2 because you are upset I think it's pretty childish, but what you do in life is your choice. You want to hurt K2 and force them to close the game everyone here is playing and posting about for the better of the day? Wow, you definitly don't fit into this community.[/b]
    another one who cant read... he said that sue word again :rollseyes:

Magicality

Originally posted by QuIcK
    another one who cant read... he said that sue word again *:rollseyes:
    Go cry me a river over a technicality. Exactly the point of my post.

For the record, he wants to get another entity to prosecute K2. Prosecution takes place in a court of law before a judge, with the state being the plaintiff and K2 being the defendant. A Lawsuit. So ok he doesn't want to sue them personally but wants someboy else to do his dirtywork. Boo-hoo.

olyarch

Originally posted by 187

Lol, well we shall soon see then eh ? Lets see how far you get, then when its all said and done come back here and eat some crow for us . *

1. What concerning the WC Reg was owed to you and paid for by you ? *A= None, as it was a event that had NO dependence on your KC purchase nor your Prem , regardless if only Prem users can apply.

2. By making this transaction INGAME different rules and laws will apply which is why they do not sell this outside of bronse Prem on the site. *

3. Dont you think someone has already tried to do the same dumb shit your trying, do you think it worked ? Have you seen the amount of complaints on BBB ? If so you could guess that this has been an issue and while they wont buy us new servers, I PROMISE you they have great lawyers to handle little issues as such . *

Come back in 3 years and update us on your case against K2 kk .
    1. as was posted originally, this is an UNRELATED issue.

2. california law makes no distinction between ingame and website, both take place on the internet.

"(6) "Internet" means the global information system that is
    logically linked together by a globally unique address space based on
    the Internet Protocol (IP), or its subsequent extensions; and is
    able to support communications using the Transmission Control
    Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) suite, or its subsequent
    extensions, or other IP-compatible protocols; and provides, uses, or
    makes accessible, either publicly or privately, high level services
    layered on the communications and related infrastructure described
    herein."

3. according to the cdca as of friday, this is the first complaint they've heard on this matter.
    the bbb is a completely impotent organization relied upon by people without legal knowledge,
    or access to attornies.

once this matter is pursued by the cdca, i really dont give a fuck about the progress, it is on
    to the next headache i can cause for k2 and their insulated and complacent leadership.
    each will be prefaced by a statement directly linking such actions to their complete
    bungling of the registration for kowc, and their lack of commitment to make such a process
    fair and timely.

and again 187, you are WAY OVER YOUR HEAD intellectually. study or stfu.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast