Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Do KOWC Registration Over Or Suffer The Consequences

This is a discussion on Do KOWC Registration Over Or Suffer The Consequences within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; to avoid further embarassment, i highly recommend anyone who would like to weigh in on this matter to read Section ...
Page: 7

olyarch

to avoid further embarassment, i highly recommend anyone who
    would like to weigh in on this matter to read Section 17538 of the
    Business and Professions Code.

the full text of the most recent ammendment to this law can be
    found here: http://www.usiia.org/legis/cacon.txt

every incidence of a california resident transferring funds for lease
    of services, as well as every incidence of a california resident not
    receiving tangible or intangible (i.e. trinas) goods counts as a seperate
    offense.

i would encourage any california resident who is disappointed by the
    incompetent service and inadequate legal disclosures of k2 to note the following:

The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services
    of the Department of Consumer Affairs in California may be contacted
    in writing at 400 R. Street, Suite 3090, Sacramento, CA 95814 or by
    calling 1-800-952-5210.

olyarch

due to the popularity of the terms sue and lawsuit,
    i have taken the liberty of finding the legal grounds
    for such action. any california resident who would
    like to file a lawsuit against k2, may do so pursuant to
    California Civil Code Section 1789.3

more headaches to come, monday is right around the corner.

if u lawsuit k2 u prolly win cuz they gonna piss off the judge getting late to the court

Holy_Priest

Originally posted by bacardi 151º
    if u lawsuit k2 u prolly win cuz they gonna piss off the judge getting late to the court
    :lol:

Originally posted by olyarch+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(olyarch)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-187

Lol, well we shall soon see then eh ? Lets see how far you get, then when its all said and done come back here and eat some crow for us . *

1. What concerning the WC Reg was owed to you and paid for by you ? *A= None, as it was a event that had NO dependence on your KC purchase nor your Prem , regardless if only Prem users can apply.

2. By making this transaction INGAME different rules and laws will apply which is why they do not sell this outside of bronse Prem on the site. *

3. Dont you think someone has already tried to do the same dumb shit your trying, do you think it worked ? Have you seen the amount of complaints on BBB ? If so you could guess that this has been an issue and while they wont buy us new servers, I PROMISE you they have great lawyers to handle little issues as such . *

Come back in 3 years and update us on your case against K2 kk .
    1. as was posted originally, this is an UNRELATED issue.

2. california law makes no distinction between ingame and website, both take place on the internet.

"(6) "Internet" means the global information system that is
    logically linked together by a globally unique address space based on
    the Internet Protocol (IP), or its subsequent extensions; and is
    able to support communications using the Transmission Control
    Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) suite, or its subsequent
    extensions, or other IP-compatible protocols; and provides, uses, or
    makes accessible, either publicly or privately, high level services
    layered on the communications and related infrastructure described
    herein."

3. according to the cdca as of friday, this is the first complaint they've heard on this matter.
    the bbb is a completely impotent organization relied upon by people without legal knowledge,
    or access to attornies.

once this matter is pursued by the cdca, i really dont give a fuck about the progress, it is on
    to the next headache i can cause for k2 and their insulated and complacent leadership.
    each will be prefaced by a statement directly linking such actions to their complete
    bungling of the registration for kowc, and their lack of commitment to make such a process
    fair and timely.

and again 187, you are WAY OVER YOUR HEAD intellectually. study or stfu.[/b]
    Lol, looks like your the one in way over there head, you cant even personally do shyt about this , your relying on someone else to be able to actually push this yet you talk trash about being over someone head lol . As said before, see ya in a few years,

As for you Private plz stfu , your running your mouth and still know nothing at all . Stop acting like your Sig . fucking noob.

olyarch

zzzz

u fell apart man.

olyarch

when i go to office i will scan the response from the california department of
    Consumer Affairs.... in the meantime:

"Someone from the Federal Trade Commission or another law enforcement agency may contact you if they need additional information to help them in an investigation."

O NOES - not a federal case in parallel to the california investigation. :wub:

Originally posted by olyarch
    when i go to office i will scan the response from the california department of
    Consumer Affairs.... in the meantime:

"Someone from the Federal Trade Commission or another law enforcement agency may contact you if they need additional information to help them in an investigation."

O NOES - not a federal case in parallel to the california investigation. :wub:

oh snapz bitches

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567