Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Do not buy Eslant Dungeons Gem items!

This is a discussion on Do not buy Eslant Dungeons Gem items! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ED gems have gone up by 30% since event disabled, not just Black Gem. So I'm doubting this rumor. Please ...
Page: 3

Uzu

ED gems have gone up by 30% since event disabled, not just Black Gem.

So I'm doubting this rumor. Please don't take it personally Uzu.

Still wont buy the items. :P[/b]
    why should i?

i remember you from ares though, we exped together at treants xD 3 slots if u remember right u had a clan called 999 or 666 xD

Banned Senior Member

Haha makes me lol pretty hard :P First everything is fine for a while and suddenly hack fter hack and everything that makes the game fun, besides pk, gets disabled :lol:[/b]
    yeah, but soon PKing will suck, im "sure" there will come a hack that you can use in pk too <_<

HastaLaVista

I remember such a bug in Christmas 2006 I think. Or maybe it was 2007.
    With exchanging the Presents some ppl choosed what they want. Iam not sure if it was a programm.
    But thats was 1 of the main reasons the market situation in some servers crashed. Also at this time there was teh Fragment bug but this is another thing....
    Its sound similar to the Chaotic bug u told us.

if anyone poested yet iam sorry. didnt read the whole thread.

it was 2006 thru early 2007 feb i believe

right b4 the valintines day patch

Ignore Me Senior Member

i remember you from ares though, we exped together at treants xD 3 slots if u remember right u had a clan called 999 or 666 xD[/b]
    Keep with the tips - maybe it will start slow like the merchant hack.

You are right about treants and I barely party - my RL work is mostly thinking, which I can do and solo, but not when I party.

Ignore Me Senior Member

With exchanging the Presents some ppl choosed what they want. Iam not sure if it was a programm.[/b]
    You traded then bugged it - way too simple. All the standard client almost 2 years ago.
    One guy went off exchanged, the other guy was still trading.
    If you didn&#39;t like what you got the guy cancelled the trade and got the item back to exchange again.
    I knew something was wrong as everyone stood around the exchange NPC with seeking party on.

K2 did nothing about it - but I presume they had logs - same time we had BUS dupe.
    Took all year for the markets to recover then they crashed cos people got used to treating soul pots as cheap.

4que

Xtrap is crap, do you remember when they had Punkbuster for like what 3 days, nobody from an internet cafe could get in, lol. K2 cant have that becuase then they lose money.

instead they use a program that sets ur virus protection into overload, woot !

Banned

the day that k2 will put everything server side checked our problems will end...

Maybe need too much bandwidth then

mammlea2

the day that k2 will put everything server side checked our problems will end...

Maybe need too much bandwidth then[/b]

Server processing time

mindcrack

Maybe need too much bandwidth then[/b]
    no probles will still stay, packet editing will not stop

this problem will b fixed only when K2 will make a npc to the gems like the abyss 1.
    once they make a NPC for the Gems they&#39;ll b able to open BF again, but they&#39;ll have to take care of chiness KOXPers.

You traded then bugged it - way too simple. All the standard client almost 2 years ago.
    One guy went off exchanged, the other guy was still trading.
    If you didn&#39;t like what you got the guy cancelled the trade and got the item back to exchange again.
    I knew something was wrong as everyone stood around the exchange NPC with seeking party on.

K2 did nothing about it - but I presume they had logs - same time we had BUS dupe.
    Took all year for the markets to recover then they crashed cos people got used to treating soul pots as cheap.[/b]

Ya it was crazy seeing the 500 humans and orcs standing around the NPC. Most "new" or clueless people don&#39;t realize that ALL the original shell+9 was made this way (at least on our server), then the pieces were duped in the letter bug... These 2 bugs created the leetest items on server and all from bugs.

Banned

no probles will still stay, packet editing will not stop[/b]
    do not think that someone know how to edit packets... u need dechiper them first and then edit so for do this u need know the code... make a packet editor and sniffer working is not hard... the hard part is dechiper ^_^

well at least if all is server side checked only the best skilled hackers can still maybe cheat... mean less then 0,001% of all the KO population :P

Ignore Me Senior Member

The chaos generator and anvil have time to be client side.

For everything else manage server/client sides intellegently.

3 day bronze players, High activity players, Leader board players, players with frags and gems server side for all they do.

Then random targets and GM choosen targets.

glaciuxx

i think k2 need to improve more security to next patch

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast