Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Do not buy Eslant Dungeons Gem items!

This is a discussion on Do not buy Eslant Dungeons Gem items! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i was wondering what was up with all the noobs in d1 selling string of skulls most likely same person ...
Page: 4

i was wondering what was up with all the noobs in d1 selling string of skulls
    most likely same person on 5 different accounts selling string for same exact price

Arthurios

I still dont get it, how a company that gets millions of dollars from this game can be so fucktup. There is always something with ko. If there is no koxp there is dupe, if there is no dupe, there is sh etc etc. Its pretty funny actually, because im glad I dont play it anymore.

I still dont get it, how a company that gets millions of dollars from this game can be so fucktup. There is always something with ko. If there is no koxp there is dupe, if there is no dupe, there is sh etc etc. Its pretty funny actually, because im glad I dont play it anymore.[/b]

I guess you wouldn't know since I doubt you have ever tried to run a large scale game like this with at least thousands of players.. And tried to combat hackers some of which have genius IQ's. You can't blame the company when someone spends 24/7 for days trying to find any little exploit they can in a game.. (it happens in EVERY game). What you can blame them for is how they react to such things.. Which K2 has quite the blemished past for handling things like this, but they HAVE definately showed they are trying to improve with the good of the players in mind.

*edit:

I wanted to add a little example to my statement above.. You ever heard of the FPS called Americas Army? It is an American Military sponsered FPS (used as a recruiting tool).. They have a very large budget, and very good programmers, they use the best cheat protection they can and even ban ppl by MAC address etc.. YET still after years of this game and millions of dollars they have dumped into it, they still CANNOT stop people from hacking every version of the game they release, making auto-aimers etc.. What makes you think MGAME/K2 can with a FRACTION of the budget they have?

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

fuk man, i miss shower hack, had a lot of fun killing all bosses in eslant solo [/b]
    noobzor

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234