Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Do not change your password

This is a discussion on Do not change your password within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think forgotten PW only is hacked. Some days ago, I tried to access my friends account (which been inactive ...
Page: 2

I think forgotten PW only is hacked.

Some days ago, I tried to access my friends account (which been inactive for 1.5years +). I stocked some gbs on it from the time when prices were high.

I lacked coins to buy scrolls, so I wanted to login the account, only thing was, PW didnt work anymore (since its been inactive too long). So I clicked on "forgotten PW" and my friend received the email with a re-activation link. We clicked it and logged in the account and all the gbs were missing + he got delvled 2-3 lvls.

Its just, who the fuk would hack a lvl 55 account with some gbs on it.

And no, I dont have any keylogger, since I can access shitloads of other accounts and nothing been missed overthere nor any xp is lost on those accounts

Fasza15

lol, I'm getting a deja vu here, same thing happened for about 8-9 months ago and alot of ppl got hacked after changing PW on the website...
    My advise, DON'T CHANGE YOUR PW UNLESS YOU NEED TO.

somenoob11

there was a roll back last night but i highly doubt it was that. a few of my friends have changed there passwords and nothing has happened to them so i dont know. first thing i would say is keylogger.

najtonlajn

lol. I changed my password 2day ago and is okay

Can't you just copy/paste your stuff in?

Or no?[/b]

ahaha that's what i do too :P

Jason269

and then you find yourself running from enemies in cz, clannies say /town, but you forgot to copy '/town' and then you accidentally paste username and password in normal chat. whoops :P[/b]
    omfg rofl, i did this in morodan, i was selling a item, i had my password copied, i started spamming my pw >.<

Can&#39;t you just copy/paste your stuff in?

Or no?[/b]
    Copy your password, then go Start > Run... > type in Clipbrd

To copy/paste your password is just silly.
    First your passwords are in a file on your pc , second clipboard can be viewed by any running program so its much more easier to make/install clipboard monitoring program then a keylogger.

@Topic

K2 sends new password to the email. So if any1 had access to that email..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12