Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Do not pm a GM

This is a discussion on Do not pm a GM within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; GM was doing a event last night, i couldn't log cw1 for it, clannie was, told him to pm GM ...
Page: 1

sub

GM was doing a event last night, i couldn't log cw1 for it, clannie was, told him to pm GM by trying all GM names on kok site. Alarcidhuman was on, so got my clannie to ask him to visit cw2 eslant, alot of k0xpers here. He got instant dc, and banned. Also noticed Zeratul banned too, high lvl player, i thinking maybe same thing happened to him.

So whatever u do, do not pm a GM, they in a unhappy mood or something.

the exact same thing happened to Zeratul (lvl 81 btw...), with the same GM. he pmed the gm about k0xpers in c2 as well, and he got banned.

o jesus it becoming worst ever support ;S now ppl wont report k0spers -.- great job

Banned

Does the gm ban you for "pm" or when you pm and type something?

St0neColdKill3r

Sad thing is if you post this on officials you'll be the same mutts saying oh GM's don't ban for nothing so they must've been pm'n the GM about a Gold Farm site.

maurice

WOW that is lame...

They say that when you pm a gm, he gets your process list. I don't know how anyone can prove or disprove a person was using hacks at this point. Don't know who to trust. Recently found out someone who everyone thinks is "legit" on our server is not. Of course we don't have 100% proof, but its pretty certain.

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

I pm'ed DarkEnceno today during bdw and still havent been banned...Wasn't using anything illegal either...he never responded to any of my requests to get some orc wall-crawlers / koxpers banned...so I told him to just keep an eye out for them...

Bet I'll get home, try to get on for bdw and end up banned xD

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

i dont think they would run a process log when you pm them, But that honestly is fucked up, why in the hell would a gm do that...

Ignore Me Senior Member

i dont think they would run a process log when you pm them, But that honestly is fucked up, why in the hell would a gm do that...[/b]
    One of the 3rd partys automatically PM's GMs.

So they always check process list after a PM.

They say that when you pm a gm, he gets your process list. I don't know how anyone can prove or disprove a person was using hacks at this point. Don't know who to trust. Recently found out someone who everyone thinks is "legit" on our server is not. Of course we don't have 100% proof, but its pretty certain.[/b]
    thats illegal so they can do that

thats illegal so they can do that[/b]
    They can basically do whatever they want when your playing their game. :x

They can basically do whatever they want when your playing their game. :x[/b]
    they can do whatever they want to you in-game, but they shouldn't be able to look at what your doing on the rest of your computer, its an invasion of privacy

blizzard's warden used to check peoples computers like this and i believe they were forced to change it because of lawsuits...
    Originally posted by wikipedia
    In 1998 Blizzard Entertainment had a class action lawsuit filed against them for "unlawful business practices" for the action of collecting data from a user's computer without their permission.[38]

they can do whatever they want to you in-game, but they shouldn't be able to look at what your doing on the rest of your computer
    its invading privacy

blizzard's warden used to check peoples computers like this and i believe they were forced to shut it down because of lawsuits...[/b]
    Whos going to do something? I dont think they care much about lawsuits, they dont have well payed and good GMs nor good CS but they do have a good law firm lmao

Banned

well i think the point is, when u will pm gms few moments right after he loged, he will think u use most like koxp or whatever it is, coz as far as i know there is some function which trying to pm every gm all the time, to see if there is gm online or not.
    but still, they are able to scan ppl if they using some cheat stuff or not, ban any1 just for one fast pm is really really lame

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast