Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Do not pm a GM

This is a discussion on Do not pm a GM within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I do not know, why do you guys still PM GM. After we all know that pm GM is just ...
Page: 3

I do not know, why do you guys still PM GM.

After we all know that pm GM is just 80% big waste of time, i rather go pk and get 300k nps instead of wasting pointless chat with GM, all he will says, is yeah we are all working on it, proccess still up, new things will happen, endless HORSE SHIT.

so please Dont Spend your TIME with GM pms, is pointless.. always been always will. PERIOD. ><!

Vernils

I do not know, why do you guys still PM GM.

After we all know that pm GM is just 80% big waste of time, i rather go pk and get 300k nps instead of wasting pointless chat with GM, all he will says, is yeah we are all working on it, proccess still up, new things will happen, endless HORSE SHIT.

so please Dont Spend your TIME with GM pms, is pointless.. always been always will. PERIOD. ><![/b]
    youre so true!! and if someone got banned, then U FAIL!! GMs are the GODs of the world of knight online, they can do everything they want do, but they are not stupid as you all think, what they really want ? YES THEY WANT $$$.... AND how you think they could win more $$$ ? YES WITH MORE PLAYERS!!! so whats the point of banning someone for NOTHING ? they got banned because they were using illegal &#39;something&#39;!.

aeonsave

HMM I PM GMS EVERYDAY AND NEVER GET BANED, ON ANYOF MY ACCOUNTS GUSS YOU SHOULD STOP HACKING AND CHEATING DONT YOU THINK

BigApple

Anyone who pm gm while running a third party tool deserve immediate ban for their stupidity and hypocrisy.

bydead

for pm a gm you must be plat. ko member :lol:

cigaret25

Well, gms are banning alot of people cause of pm&#39;s gm&#39;s doesn&#39;t read any forums Ill guess.
    I got banned on pathos for Pming gm..

Samuel12 Senior Member Samuel12's Avatar

ITS NOT GMS ,that are making these events and what no, K2 has a lot more disorder than usual. So basically, they have a serious internal problem at the moment. Why do i say so: I have been having my accounts hacked constantly for a week now . Gms in-game dont help they just say hi and ignore. You gota go through 2-3 people before you get some real help.

And also recently: 2 of my mates were banned in girakon for asking a gm to go to a different server to check on koxpers, wtf is up with this, these gms are freelancing is what it seems to be.

BE CAREFUL

bydead

ye, ban event.. who will pm me in next 10 sec. he/they will get banned. ftw

Banned

One of the 3rd partys automatically PM&#39;s GMs.

So they always check process list after a PM.[/b]
    +1 thats what im thinking too..gist of it is, you can either trust gms or other players, but in the end, neither of them are trustable or legit . it&#39;s ko, no one is legit..and i pmed gms before and cussed him out cause he was suppose to give me money for the stupid event where you collect bones. he just blocked his pm

Banned

Last week I PM GM named OrcEnceno.
    Said that there are hackers in ardream, and told their names.

He was thankful and said that I am first person to speak him that nice this year

NosferatuSoldier

I got banned on another account yesterday after PMing Athenrye. It was immediately after PMing him/her too. No hacks were running either.

Also, the process list check, I don&#39;t believe that&#39;s efficient enough. I think they scan the size of memory KO is currently using and compare it to that of a valid process, if it&#39;s size is larger (meaning it&#39;s hooker/injected), they&#39;ll ban you under the assumption you were using a 3rd party tool.

A clany of me also got banned for this, he pmed a GM to tell them that there where Koxpers in CWest-1 and he got a dc 1 min afther he pmed and got banned aswel.
    And a few days ago also a cllany got banned for no reason, he was xping on Booro towned and got banned...
    And i know for 100% sure that those 2 would never cheat, and still they got banned lol, u cant make a stap atm because they are baning ligit players insteet of the cheaters! :angry:[/b]

rofl . . . i would second guess what he was running and how legit he is.

there is a scan on town that autobans if u are running hacks.

CeFurkan

they can scan ur ko or system process
    so they can see what program you are using at least related to the ko

so if you are using anything illegal they ban you

but i think they mostly ban for fun

ban for fun [/b]
    new type of event :> xD

PhResh

new type of event :> xD[/b]
    Same exact thing happened to me as well, I was xping and i pmed a gm to tell him there were k0xpers next to me, and poof, DC + Ban on Ionia, after getting to 47 without plat lol.

GM&#39;s have gone mad ^^

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast