Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Do not pm a GM

This is a discussion on Do not pm a GM within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Same exact thing happened to me as well, I was xping and i pmed a gm to tell him there ...
Page: 4

Same exact thing happened to me as well, I was xping and i pmed a gm to tell him there were k0xpers next to me, and poof, DC + Ban on Ionia, after getting to 47 without plat lol.

GM's have gone mad ^^[/b]
    Well, First you guys say the gm's never do anything now that they are your complaining yet again.

Even if they are doing the complete opposite of what you guy's wanted, I find it fucking hilarious.

Same exact thing happened to me as well, I was xping and i pmed a gm to tell him there were k0xpers next to me, and poof, DC + Ban on Ionia, after getting to 47 without plat lol.

GM's have gone mad ^^[/b]
    I really don't believe you got banned for nothing. You had something running to get banned for just PM.. I've been pm'ing every GM that's online from all my chars and not one ban for me, yet I've got many many many koxpers banned of yet.

By the way they can also see if you run a bot on another char, log out, close bot, log new char, pm GM. Still gonna get ban.

CeFurkan

I really don't believe you got banned for nothing. You had something running to get banned for just PM.. I've been pm'ing every GM that's online from all my chars and not one ban for me, yet I've got many many many koxpers banned of yet.
    By the way they can also see if you run a bot on another char, log out, close bot, log new char, pm GM. Still gonna get ban.[/b]

nope

they ban sometimes for nothing

really

These days, if you stand at a spot where macro'ers are only exping at mostly, 9/10 you will recieve a ban, they don't even bother watching your process list anymore.

Cyanid

GM said : We know about TBL editing, but we don't have proofs to bann that ppl

And now this Ban for PM ??

Nice K2

These days, if you stand at a spot where macro'ers are only exping at mostly, 9/10 you will recieve a ban, they don't even bother watching your process list anymore.[/b]

That really is such bullshit.. You people are really ignorant.. Yep everyones legit and banned for nothing just because they say so... When I get banned I guess I'll eat my words, but it won't happen cuz im 100% legit. I pm GM's every day.. I stand next to a spawn of k0xper and ks them, they get banned I don't.. I pm to GM almost any hacker I see, they get banned I don't. This happens every day.. Why am I not getting randomly banned when I'm sending 100's of PM's to GM every day???

It's really funny how many people(who everyone claimed = legit) went officials to say they got ban for just PM gm and then Linus replies with what hack they were using.

Btw I'm a legit archer who uses the run,shoot,run method which looks to others like I could easily be cheating.. Still no random ban.

IronSeba

GM was doing a event last night, i couldn't log cw1 for it, clannie was, told him to pm GM by trying all GM names on kok site. Alarcidhuman was on, so got my clannie to ask him to visit cw2 eslant, alot of k0xpers here. He got instant dc, and banned. Also noticed Zeratul banned too, high lvl player, i thinking maybe same thing happened to him.

So whatever u do, do not pm a GM, they in a unhappy mood or something.[/b]
    maybe GM was drunk ? :P

bazzeeka

happend to me once or twice instant dc.

happend to me once or twice instant dc.[/b]

Says someone with snoxd sig.. Ya, I'm so sure ur legit.. o.O

Banned

Well, First you guys say the gm's never do anything now that they are your complaining yet again.
    Even if they are doing the complete opposite of what you guy's wanted, I find it fucking hilarious.[/b]
    THE FAK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Yeah happened to shitload of people too,turned out they were cheating,but I'm sure you were legit =)

THE FAK IS WRONG WITH YOU?[/b]
    I have common sense which most that still play KO lack? If that's what's wrong with me, I find it hilarious.

Did you not want active gms? Did you not fucking whine for active gm's? Yes, you did.

What you didn't think about was the fact, The active gms might be complete assholes that will ban anyone that pm's them. But hey! You guys got your gm's now, Don't complain god help us if we lose the people who never did anything anyways. Sure, Their banning hackers now, give them a few weeks they will get bored banning the cheaters and start banning legit like always.

Banned

I have common sense which most that still play KO lack? If that's what's wrong with me, I find it hilarious.

Did you not want active gms? Did you not fucking whine for active gm's? Yes, you did.[/b]
    I did? I havent played usko for ages rofl
    And when i did, i for sure didnt want inactive gms.
    Didnt read the rest of the blabla sry

That really is such bullshit.. You people are really ignorant.. Yep everyones legit and banned for nothing just because they say so... When I get banned I guess I'll eat my words, but it won't happen cuz im 100% legit. I pm GM's every day.. I stand next to a spawn of k0xper and ks them, they get banned I don't.. I pm to GM almost any hacker I see, they get banned I don't. This happens every day.. Why am I not getting randomly banned when I'm sending 100's of PM's to GM every day???

It's really funny how many people(who everyone claimed = legit) went officials to say they got ban for just PM gm and then Linus replies with what hack they were using.

Btw I'm a legit archer who uses the run,shoot,run method which looks to others like I could easily be cheating.. Still no random ban.[/b]

I remember when this skill came out and a dude really did get banned for it because the gm had never seen it lol.

I did? I havent played usko for ages rofl
    And when i did, i for sure didnt want inactive gms.
    Didnt read the rest of the blabla sry [/b]
    I wasn't talking to YOU in general, I was talking about everyone.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast