Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Do something about it!

This is a discussion on Do something about it! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Majix You realize the whole group not buying premium is just going to end up not being ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by Majix
    You realize the whole group not buying premium is just going to end up not being able to log in? There are plenty of people not on this forum, and who don't read merchants, and they will simply fuel K2. *Simply being, if you're boycotting the company who runs the game you play.. why be there in the first place? If u enjoy the game, then pay for it or play non-premium, but if you find an amount of fun in it, then k2 has done their job in providing you with entertainment
    Actually I decided months ago to do this and have been without premium since. I have absolutely no trouble being able to play. It's all about knowing what times you will be able to log in.

Oh, and why be here? Because it's a very good, very fun game, but the company is "noob", and will eventually be better. And I have a ton of in game friends I've made over the year and half or so I've been here. And it doesn't matter really what forums it is posted on, or who reads merchants. Word of mouth always has and always will be the best marketing scheme.

For example, I've already talked 10 friends into joining this, these are people who don't read forums at all.
    Word of mouth > all.

PFK

Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PFK
    shut up bitch *

owned
    no your gay[/b]
    NO UR GAY!

Lawless

I think your all Gay and just dont realize it yet. Even the black guy.

DragonFire

Originally posted by PFK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PFK)</div>
    Originally posted by Dragonfire333@
    <!--QuoteBegin-PFK

shut up bitch *

owned

no your gay
    NO UR GAY!

[/b]

RiseAgainst_

racist mothafuckas

tolgahan

We tried to play it now all retired players are here ko4life is like old boys camp
    WELLCOME TO OLD BOYS CAMP or penthouse lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12