Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Do Turks Have a Ko4Life?

This is a discussion on Do Turks Have a Ko4Life? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the guy was serious in his question, and all that came after has me on the ground rolling...
Page: 2

the guy was serious in his question, and all that came after has me on the ground rolling

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FastFingaz View Post
    How can he use a search engine if the website is in a different language(turkish)
    He even misspelled "turkish" and got frmtr in the first few results l0l

what the fvck is wrong with all of u...the dude asked a simple question nd he gets his ass flamed... damn lifeless unsocial retards...

oyunfor.com is another site...

Quote Originally Posted by Ranjin View Post
    You are not very familiar with google arent you?

https://www.google.com/search?source...+forum&spell=1

Question should be "Why would he want to visit the forum that is not understandable to him?" Hard to find KO section? Took me 10 seconds and I dont even speak turkish. For fuck sake, google gives you direct like to frmtr KO section.

Dont download random shit, dont use same ID/password all the time and dont save your info on public computers?! Can it really be that hard? Its the rules you should follow for ANY site you visit. But some people cant be helped, like the ones who give their info to "GM" and then they cry that got "hacked". Stupidity like that is permanent and cannot be cured.

Wrong usage of a term attention whore! Correct definition would be "a cunt who got tired of enabling lazy stupid people"!
    Your problem is that you are assuming that everyone is a pc genius, even though nowadays people should know alot about search engines/viruses/translators and so on, alot of people still have no idea what that is.

I run my own webhosting company, so yeah i can tell how "stupid" some people can be. But it's just not your right to start flaming someone who doesn't do something the "smart" or "easy" way.
    ilovemyko1 likes this.

DAFAQ Senior Member

His question is stupid to begin with. If 20-30 of us have our KO forum, it would be very logical to think that several thousand turks have a bunch of forums of their own. You dont have to be smart to figure that out.

Secondly, I HATE lazy people that want all the answers the easy way. If I want to find something out, I will do my best to find it out on my own. Thanks to google that is really easy nowdays. If that fails, and only then, I will ask someone else for help.

So if you dont want to spend few minutes of your time trying to find out the answer on such a stupid, STUPID question then you dont deserve to get an answer. Also, if you always answer them they will never learn that they should :

- Think before asking a question
    - Try to find answer on your own

So in fact you are not helping him, you are enabling his laziness and stupidity.

Little archer Senior Member

Meh, I too sometimes ask for stuff that can easily be found in FAQs

Not because I can't do it on my own (9/10 I do that), but because I get lazy.
    DamageControl likes this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Meh, I too sometimes ask for stuff that can easily be found in FAQs

Not because I can't do it on my own (9/10 I do that), but because I get lazy.
    Some people just want to start a discussion too. No reason to full on nerd rage about it. It's a forum after all.

Quote Originally Posted by DamageControl View Post
    Some people just want to start a discussion too. No reason to full on nerd rage about it. It's a forum after all.
    its KO, everybody is hostile. DEAL WITH IT.

Moi

ko section frmtr.com/knight-online
    ko server section frmtr.com/''Server name'' (frmtr.com/anatolia)
    ko items frmtr.com/''server name''-p (frmtr.com/anatolia-p)
    ko chars frmtr.com/''server name''-k (frmtr.com/anatolia-k)

Quote Originally Posted by Ranjin View Post
    His question is stupid to begin with. If 20-30 of us have our KO forum, it would be very logical to think that several thousand turks have a bunch of forums of their own. You dont have to be smart to figure that out.

Secondly, I HATE lazy people that want all the answers the easy way. If I want to find something out, I will do my best to find it out on my own. Thanks to google that is really easy nowdays. If that fails, and only then, I will ask someone else for help.

So if you dont want to spend few minutes of your time trying to find out the answer on such a stupid, STUPID question then you dont deserve to get an answer. Also, if you always answer them they will never learn that they should :

- Think before asking a question
    - Try to find answer on your own

So in fact you are not helping him, you are enabling his laziness and stupidity.

For real man.

Besides, keep in mind that the sole fact of us typing shit in this forum is a prime example of being lazy and stupid (you know, since spending time in any kind of ko related activity is pretty much potential usefull time thrown to the trash can).

Banned Member

Turkish people doesn't have ko4life... I thought that's obvious?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12