Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

do u find this annoying

This is a discussion on do u find this annoying within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I find it increasingly more anoying each day the practice of mutliple people paying 1 account. for one is locks ...
Page: 1

BlueAdept

Default do u find this annoying

I find it increasingly more anoying each day the practice of mutliple people paying 1 account. for one is locks up leveling spots especially when 1 character class is needed per party. (example: 1 buffer priest needed at aoe cw/ravens in eslant). this leade to people locking up spots 24/7. and it seems more and more spots are filling up this way. This practice is also iclearly against game policy as stated:

4. ACCOUNT

(a) Eligibility. Accounts are available only to adult individuals eighteen (18) years of age or older. If you are less than 18 years of age and wish to use the Service, your parent(s) or guardian(s) must complete the registration process, open an Account in their name(s), and accept full responsibility for all obligations under this Agreement. Those who have completed these steps and who maintain their Account in good standing are sometimes referred to in this Agreement as "Member(s)", "User(s), or "Player(s)". By clicking the "I have read and agree to above Terms of Service" button you represent that you are an adult 18 years of age or older. Only one person may use an Account. The registered User of an Account may use the Account or may choose instead to permit a minor child of the registered User to use the Account. You are liable for all activities conducted through your Account, and parents or guardians are liable for all activities of their minor child conducted through the Account.

just wondering if i am the only one getting pissed at this pratice.

any o

IsgurosBous

It indeed sucks ass that it is almost impossible to find a decent lvling spot these days, but i won't complain too hard because i ain't 18 yet :P

i dont mind it
    im still not 18, but still i think its their choice, since they have the chance of getting scammed for some xp

It's better than KOXPing to gain levels. Some people have lives outside this game and only play a couple hours a day, so what's the harm in letting a friend play it too? Didn't phantom have other people play his account so he could get to 70? People also share rezzer accounts. Personally, I would never do it because I KNOW that I would wake up one morning to find all my items gone. This is only a minor problem compared to the rest of the bullshit things in this game.

DannyTehMan

Did you see my post?

wtf. DannyTehMan + DannyTheMan?

ChrisOwns

lol danny you've never had a level 70

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Default Re: do u find this annoying

Originally posted by BlueAdept
    I find it increasingly more anoying each day the practice of mutliple people paying 1 account. for one is locks up leveling spots especially when 1 character class is needed per party. (example: 1 buffer priest needed at aoe cw/ravens in eslant). *this leade to people locking up spots 24/7. and it seems more and more spots are filling up this way. This practice is also iclearly against game policy as stated:

4. ACCOUNT

(a) Eligibility. Accounts are available only to adult individuals eighteen (18) years of age or older. If you are less than 18 years of age and wish to use the Service, your parent(s) or guardian(s) must complete the registration process, open an Account in their name(s), and accept full responsibility for all obligations under this Agreement. Those who have completed these steps and who maintain their Account in good standing are sometimes referred to in this Agreement as "Member(s)", "User(s), or "Player(s)". By clicking the "I have read and agree to above Terms of Service" button you represent that you are an adult 18 years of age or older. Only one person may use an Account. The registered User of an Account may use the Account or may choose instead to permit a minor child of the registered User to use the Account. You are liable for all activities conducted through your Account, and parents or guardians are liable for all activities of their minor child conducted through the Account. *

just wondering if i am the only one getting pissed at this pratice.

any o
    I find you annoying

is it any more annoying than people making 2 seperate characters and taking up even more leveling spots?

TunaFishyMe

lol tbh, i never thought about this at all. I see some party thats full, ok lets go to another one. Full? ok check golems, ravens. If i cant find one, either bother orcs when they are xping unbuffed or just log off lol.

i dont have a problem with it, those same people will come on ko4life a few weeks later complaining that they were hacked and K2 sucks!

and lol @ danny, 3 scammed chars you really are an idiot.

xourico

Originally posted by 0000000
    and lol @ danny, 3 scammed chars you really are an idiot.
    lool :huh: I must agree with that... -_-

Originally posted by +8 James
    It's better than KOXPing to gain levels. Some people have lives outside this game and only play a couple hours a day, so what's the harm in letting a friend play it too? Didn't phantom have other people play his account so he could get to 70? People also share rezzer accounts. Personally, I would never do it because I KNOW that I would wake up one morning to find all my items gone. This is only a minor problem compared to the rest of the bullshit things in this game.
    I completly agree. It's like me, I cant play that much out of the week (relitively), so why not share account and gain somthing that would have taken you a lot longer. I have known cava for... well I really dont know how long, but he would never try to scam or somthing, known him to long for that. And if the character wakes up one day naked, I am fairly certain I wont be blamed, because he knows I never pull shit like that. I have had the chance to scam THE best items in this game, any item imaginable among many different servers, and I will never scam them. This game isnt worth that much, people who scam in a game are most likely pieces of shit in real life. In fact I think I have acess to a bit over 30 accounts now, over every server and it's never even crossed my mind to scam those people.

And can you believe that out of the 2 (more now actually ) years of playing, those 30+ or so accounts, NONE of them have ever been hacked or scammed! I am playing with fire, somthing is bound to happen someday but I dont think I will ever get scammed soon.

zetazeta

Originally posted by +8 James
    wtf. DannyTehMan + DannyTheMan?
    ITS THE FAKE ONE >_<

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-+8 James
    I completly agree. It's like me, I cant play that much out of the week (relitively), so why not share account and gain somthing that would have taken you a lot longer. I have known cava for... well I really dont know how long, but he would never try to scam or somthing, known him to long for that. And if the character wakes up one day naked, I am fairly certain I wont be blamed, because he knows I never pull shit like that. I have had the chance to scam THE best items in this game, any item imaginable among many different servers, and I will never scam them. This game isnt worth that much, people who scam in a game are most likely pieces of shit in real life. In fact I think I have acess to a bit over 30 accounts now, over every server and it's never even crossed my mind to scam those people.

And can you believe that out of the 2 (more now actually ) years of playing, those 30+ or so accounts, NONE of them have ever been hacked or scammed! I am playing with fire, somthing is bound to happen someday but I dont think I will ever get scammed soon.[/b]
    account info please

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast