Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

do u find this annoying

This is a discussion on do u find this annoying within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok honestly where is the issue in sharing accounts because here are your options -the account is played by several ...
Page: 2

OrcTank

ok honestly where is the issue in sharing accounts because here are your options

-the account is played by several people to lvl for a better cause, the people then either be honest and share accounts or dishonest and scam their friends. this would allow the character to lvl for a longer time in 1 spot. also if you have access to a tank/priest for bosses.

-you missing the fact that, you wouldnt get in the party still because if they did log off the party would resort to friends and clan members of current party members before joining some random. at least, i always find a buffer before i log off of my friends.

also at lvl 70 playing the same char can get boring, especially if you are by yourself of all your friends. so why not help them level? it gives the players an option to mix things up and see what it is like from other players standpoints, in the end making better players better competition. also allows u to kick it with your friends, xp is easy to do

i share my account with 3 good friends, and i am trusted with access to about 12 accounts of my other friends, all 63+ including 3-4 lvl 70s. i believe your just angry because you either dont have anyone u trust to help you level or nobody wants to anyway.

You are complaining in the wrong area about not finding xp parties, if your mad u cant get in an aoe party because they are easy xp for a priest go bitch somewhere else because your going to get lil to no sympathy here. you did not include what server you are on or nation but i can tell u now when i walk around eslant boss checking i find several spots to xp, and in luferson by linate. harpies/apos/trolls/dts. if you have a clan, you might want to take the initiative and start 1 yourself.

Originally posted by OrcTank
    ok honestly where is the issue in sharing accounts because here are your options

-the account is played by several people to lvl for a better cause, the people then either be honest and share accounts or dishonest and scam their friends. this would allow the character to lvl for a longer time in 1 spot. also if you have access to a tank/priest for bosses.

-you missing the fact that, you wouldnt get in the party still because if they did log off the party would resort to friends and clan members of current party members before joining some random. at least, i always find a buffer before i log off of my friends.

also at lvl 70 playing the same char can get boring, especially if you are by yourself of all your friends. so why not help them level? it gives the players an option to mix things up and see what it is like from other players standpoints, in the end making better players better competition. also allows u to kick it with your friends, xp is easy to do

i share my account with 3 good friends, and i am trusted with access to about 12 accounts of my other friends, all 63+ including 3-4 lvl 70s. i believe your just angry because you either dont have anyone u trust to help you level or nobody wants to anyway.

You are complaining in the wrong area about not finding xp parties, if your mad u cant get in an aoe party because they are easy xp for a priest go bitch somewhere else because your going to get lil to no sympathy here. you did not include what server you are on or nation but i can tell u now when i walk around eslant boss checking i find several spots to xp, and in luferson by linate. harpies/apos/trolls/dts. if you have a clan, you might want to take the initiative and start 1 yourself.
    +1

lo0pynuts

i agree with this though i do find it irritating sometimes finding a party but ehh its just a game man as somebody said either go find another spot ect. no point in bitchin about it also i only have 1 friend who i share accounts with and i know him in real life and have known him since i was about 12 im 21 now so a friend of 8 years i highly doubt is gonna scam me also i have access to another friends account who i have played with since i started this game about 2 years ago i wouldnt scam anyone b/c again as somebody said is a digital pixle item really worth a friendship no its not id much rather have friends that maybe i could one day meet outside of ko and go kick it its always better to make friends then enemies

a wise man once said i think maybe confucious (however you spell it) if you can count the number of true friends on 1 hand by the time you die then youve done well in life

this is a game most the ppl who scam and ect. not that there pieces of shit which they prolly are but its the fact that they are young immature and childish but always keep in mind karma will come around eventually and they will get theres 10x worse in the end

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-+8 James
    It's better than KOXPing to gain levels. Some people have lives outside this game and only play a couple hours a day, so what's the harm in letting a friend play it too? Didn't phantom have other people play his account so he could get to 70? People also share rezzer accounts. Personally, I would never do it because I KNOW that I would wake up one morning to find all my items gone. This is only a minor problem compared to the rest of the bullshit things in this game.
    I completly agree. It's like me, I cant play that much out of the week (relitively), so why not share account and gain somthing that would have taken you a lot longer. I have known cava for... well I really dont know how long, but he would never try to scam or somthing, known him to long for that. And if the character wakes up one day naked, I am fairly certain I wont be blamed, because he knows I never pull shit like that. I have had the chance to scam THE best items in this game, any item imaginable among many different servers, and I will never scam them. This game isnt worth that much, people who scam in a game are most likely pieces of shit in real life. In fact I think I have acess to a bit over 30 accounts now, over every server and it's never even crossed my mind to scam those people.

And can you believe that out of the 2 (more now actually ) years of playing, those 30+ or so accounts, NONE of them have ever been hacked or scammed! I am playing with fire, somthing is bound to happen someday but I dont think I will ever get scammed soon.[/b]
    i think i lost a couple of silk bundles or so, always suspected you scammed them from me, damn.

iwanttopk

yet it says, a big ass T for Teen on the home page

PamelaAnderson

Default Re: do u find this annoying

Originally posted by BlueAdept
    (example: 1 buffer priest needed at aoe cw/ravens in eslant). *
    I dont know if anyone said this,
    but if you have your heart set on doing ravens and doing only ravens,
    rememer to try all 8 spots for ravens.

During certain times of the day, some are more populated than others.

(Same can be said for apos/deru)

Server1 Eslant
    Server2 Eslant
    Server3 Eslant
    Server1 Main
    Server2 Main
    Server3 Main
    Server1 CZ
    Server2 CZ

Originally posted by PamelaAnderson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PamelaAnderson)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-BlueAdept

Server1 Eslant
    Server2 Eslant
    Server3 Eslant
    Server1 Main
    Server2 Main
    Server3 Main
    Server1 CZ
    Server2 CZ[/b]
    on diez 1 the exp is bugged for parties.. so scratch 2 choices off. but yes u have a good point. OR there are alternative places as well. When my friends and i went to orc side i found the exp to be a lot harder as a mage. So we adapted and started doing 3 spawn trolls on human sides (i assume some of you have noticed :lol: ) so look for other options is all i have to say

Banned

Originally posted by Majix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Majix)</div>
    Originally posted by PamelaAnderson@
    <!--QuoteBegin-BlueAdept

Server1 Eslant
    Server2 Eslant
    Server3 Eslant
    Server1 Main
    Server2 Main
    Server3 Main
    Server1 CZ
    Server2 CZ
    on diez 1 the exp is bugged for parties.. so scratch 2 choices off. but yes u have a good point. OR there are alternative places as well. When my friends and i went to orc side i found the exp to be a lot harder as a mage. So we adapted and started doing 3 spawn trolls on human sides (i assume some of you have noticed :lol: ) so look for other options is all i have to say[/b]
    and you pull a tempest and leach for 30 mins h43r:

jk :wub: :wub: :wub:

OrcTank

Originally posted by PamelaAnderson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PamelaAnderson)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-BlueAdept

Server1 Eslant
    Server2 Eslant
    Server3 Eslant
    Server1 Main
    Server2 Main
    Server3 Main
    Server1 CZ
    Server2 CZ[/b]
    theres 2 spots in eslant....to the left and to the right, 11 spots for ravens, 19 single spawns.
    for apos theres a couple more, 26 single spawns of apos.
    36 single spawns of trolls
    only 9 spawns of DTS and 3 small spawns so i guess 12
    not to mention troll warriors/berserkers,CWs, stone golems/giant golems, centaurs....

Cadence96

nobody helped me to lvl up

PamelaAnderson

Originally posted by OrcTank

theres 2 spots in eslant....to the left and to the right, 11 spots for ravens, 19 single spawns.
    for apos theres a couple more, 26 single spawns of apos.
    36 single spawns of trolls
    only 9 spawns of DTS and 3 small spawns so i guess 12
    not to mention troll warriors/berserkers,CWs, stone golems/giant golems, centaurs....
    Yup.... I didnt go that detailed, but exactly my point.

I tend to go to CZ Server2 a lot to start with.
    I works for me B)

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by +8 James
    It's better than KOXPing to gain levels. Some people have lives outside this game and only play a couple hours a day, so what's the harm in letting a friend play it too? Didn't phantom have other people play his account so he could get to 70? People also share rezzer accounts. Personally, I would never do it because I KNOW that I would wake up one morning to find all my items gone. This is only a minor problem compared to the rest of the bullshit things in this game.

I think people that account share are lazy, but I agree, at least it isn't KO XP or duping. There's a lot of worse shit going on every day.

TunaFishyMe

not lazy, smart :lol: :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12