Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

do u think i will be banned after topic on off. forum :)

This is a discussion on do u think i will be banned after topic on off. forum :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I got a lvl 70 mage acc. in Ares. Last day i got hacked but when make the guy dced ...
Page: 1

Domuzs

Default do u think i will be banned after topic on off. forum :)

I got a lvl 70 mage acc. in Ares. Last day i got hacked but when make the guy dced my items

were still on my inventory. I transferred my items to another char they r safe now. But the

problem is that i think i have to change my password to put my items back on and can play xp

and profit my premium days that "i'm paying for". So i forgot my secret question. Than i

cant change it right? But most ppl r changing their secret questions logging to the web site

and sending their paypal and click and buy payments. Now again a problem i cant log on to

the web site with my user id and pw that i'm logging to the game.
    Well now what did i do b4 wright my problem here:

-I send ticket from my other char 3 times saying i cant log to the site with my own char.

(answer we can just change passwords logging to the site (3 times))
    -I've tryed my id and pw with 234726587563865 of combination of capital letters.
    -I've found Herculesorc in ares. ( he told me hes too busy with bugs cant help me (OMG I'm

paying for this game))
    -I've tryed to find other gm's (never on)
    -I've pmed :bigbird: in forum (no reply)
    -I've mailed [email protected] (no reply)
    -I've sent mail on www.k2network.com (no reply)
    -I've called customer service a few times (the operator women says leave msg after beep

voice) (first 3 times no beep voice, 4th time beep voice after 3 min and i'm calling from

turkey) (anyway no call back)
    -Yesterday I've asked herculesorc again if customer support got any other phone number that

i can call and speak with some1 (which is not operator) he gave me this 1 (+1 949 486 04 00

and unfortunately its the number which u leave msg after w8ing 3 min)
    -Today i've pmed csrep1 on forum (no reply yet just 1 day w8ing)
    -Even today i note all gms of all servers from forum and logged each server to find a gm. (

Guess what??? they were all off (maybe i've tryed at wrong hour just after the maintenance)

and even there is a bug when u go to the choose server list clicking select character and

back the game is closing when its loading, wow i found a bug.)

Now i'll just w8 for csrep1's answer on the forum pm. I ope he reply.
    But the question that i want to ask to Gms if u were in my place what would u do???

"WE ARE PAYING FOR THIS GAME"

My mage's name is Domuzs for ppl who want's to know.

MONSTER

We seriously couldn't care less...

Domuzs

yea thats y there is no customer support

Psy

Email csrep1 in the subject title place ur id, ingame name, how much money you have spent, and the server you play; then explain the problem. I got a response in less than 12 hours GL.
    BTW monster fuck off you'll never know what it is like to have a level 70 character and lose it. Go take out your aggression on your 12 year old boyfriend.

Ambitious

MONSTER this is the 3rd or 4th topic where you replied "We don't care" Who the fuck are you to speak for me? I care, ok? If you dont care about every topic on this forum then why are you on here? Fuck off because "we obviously don't care about YOU" And I can speak for the forum when I say that.

Domuzs

well ill w8 for a few days and if i wont get reply i will try it as u said again i really dont want to bother gms but gay hacker bothered me a lot i was almost loosing all my items and even im not playing anywhere else than my house that means no keylogger i know what is fake mail than no fake mails pff :/

kopanos

The reason they put the secret question there is because they don't want a "friend" that got your password to change it so you can't access the account. What is the point in answering the secret question with a word/words u will not remember?

T-Mac

Originally posted by MONSTER

GO LICK U'RE BALLS WHILE NASRALA KISS U'RE TINY DICK U PIECE OF SHIT

go pray hezbullah u ass hole

Phendark

Well Domuzs or I should say Emir I am very sad to hear that. But my concern is how do you know some one is trying to hack you. when ur char got dced are u finding it in a different place or what else. Why am I saying this; because in this new patch some of the computers is being dced after 10-15 minutes. I have 30 computers so 25 of them is working fine but 5 of them is giving this error. So it should be an uploading problem. (talking about my problem)

If you are sure that some body is trying to hack you then u have only one chance to change or find out your secret question is emailing to K2network and waiting I did in the same way.

Also we can think as a hacker; If I was a hacker and if I found your password I will try to steel your items if can't then try to change ur PW if I can't then I will start loosing xp . It happend to me Emir.

If anything I can do just pm me in the game or in here.

Psy

Originally posted by Phendark
    Well Domuzs or I should say Emir I am very sad to hear that. But my concern is how do you know some one is trying to hack you. when ur char got dced are u finding it in a different place or what else. Why am I saying this; because in this new patch some of the computers is being dced after 10-15 minutes. I have 30 computers so 25 of them is working fine but 5 of them is giving this error. So it should be an uploading problem. (talking about my problem) *

If you are sure that some body is trying to hack you then u have only one chance to change or find out your secret question is emailing to K2network and waiting I did in the same way. *

Also we can think as a hacker; If I was a hacker and if I found your password I will try to steel your items if can't then try to change ur PW if I can't then I will start loosing xp . It happend to me Emir.

Out of curiosity, do you own an internet cafe by any chance?

Phendark

Originally posted by Psy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Psy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Phendark
    Well Domuzs or I should say Emir I am very sad to hear that. But my concern is how do you know some one is trying to hack you. when ur char got dced are u finding it in a different place or what else. Why am I saying this; because in this new patch some of the computers is being dced after 10-15 minutes. I have 30 computers so 25 of them is working fine but 5 of them is giving this error. So it should be an uploading problem. (talking about my problem) *

If you are sure that some body is trying to hack you then u have only one chance to change or find out your secret question is emailing to K2network and waiting I did in the same way. *

Out of curiosity, do you own an internet cafe by any chance?[/b]
    yes I have an internet cafe!

Domuzs

Originally posted by kopanos
    The reason they put the secret question there is because they don't want a "friend" that got your password to change it so you can't access the account. What is the point in answering the secret question with a word/words u will not remember?
    hmm well there r 2 years that i openden that char and i xped killling dk till lvl 40 that means its wery normal if u dont remember coz i dont use it once for 2 years. Even i'm not sure if there was a secret question blank in the register form.

Domuzs

Originally posted by Phendark

nooo its me who dced the char when i log my acc it was in use
    so i dced it and my items were on my inventory ready to trade

MONSTER

Originally posted by T-Mac+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T-Mac)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MONSTER

GO LICK U'RE BALLS WHILE NASRALA KISS U'RE TINY DICK U PIECE OF SHIT

go pray hezbullah u ass hole[/b]
    1. Can't lick my own balls.
    2. I've prolly got a bigger than you do.
    3. I'm gonna pray for whoever i want, LAWL.
    4. Telling someone is an asshole behind your screen prolly makes you feel powerfull :P

Domuzs

monster pls dont write on my topic i rather it stays down than u upped it oké??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast