Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

do you consider ingame purchases of premium

This is a discussion on do you consider ingame purchases of premium within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; go to the bank and ask for a visa - mastercard make your own account so you can do it ...
Page: 2

waton

go to the bank and ask for a visa - mastercard
    make your own account so you can do it yourself...

3 CC on 1 acc= k2 investigate.

each person that u buy prem from must give u info of that purchase that he did.

u should find urself a GG person and buy prem from him, i would recommend paying a lil more to that guy so he wont stop buying prems from u.
    like i said, 3 CC = danger.. im not sure though about C&B.[/b]
    same with c+b

go to the bank and ask for a visa - mastercard
    make your own account so you can do it yourself...[/b]
    some people are not old enough to do that

Banned

alot of good points , pretty much i was just sitting there and asking myself a question , as you can tell ive done this many times b4 , i usually pay someone in game coin to buy my gold premiums or w/e i need at the time , i was only wondering if ko4life members see that as a in-game trade or a usd trade being that there is money involved and account id + pass so i think its more of a usd trade

HotAsIce

My only suggestion would be try to get someone who is trusted in your own clan to do it. I've bought premium for clan members quite a few times, sometimes for free, sometimes they'd insist they give me money in-game, but its doable if you can find someone to trust.

Sno0p

Made several trades like that only had once problems with someone out of about 10 trades.But mostly I made with people I knewed well or had GG vouchers.My advise is to be pacient and never rush ...

ko4eva

id say dont let him, first you might get scammed second ur whole account get scammed, 3rd banned for fraud payment, if u do find some1 u can really trust like a good friend or somthing, or maybe some IRL friend borrow their CC and pay them back real money ^^

deezdaggaz

or (unless you dont have the rl money) go to walgreens or any store that sells prepaid credit cards, well there called like visa gift cards but they work like credit cards. you can get like 25$ 50$ and 100$ ones im pretty sure.
    thats the easiest way imo. no age requirement and for people with bad credit/no credit card or checking account.

Banned

or (unless you dont have the rl money) go to walgreens or any store that sells prepaid credit cards, well there called like visa gift cards but they work like credit cards. you can get like 25$ 50$ and 100$ ones im pretty sure.
    thats the easiest way imo. no age requirement and for people with bad credit/no credit card or checking account.[/b]

those dont work anymore , and i am simply asking do you consider it a usd$ purchase or usd$ trade i dont need to do this only asking if it would be considered it ty for all replys

ooo

its a stupid idea, u wana know why?
    if i hate u enough and wana get ur account banned, ill buy it for u, then cancel payment 2-3 days later and then u can say BB to everything that u worked hard for.
    u should know how trict k2 is with payment fraud.

Both Owner of the account and buyer of the premium must be trustable because account owner can keep the recurring billing on and keep charging the premium buyer..[/b]
    i use a chargeable master card to prevent from internet hacking or stealing of the master card so charge only 25$ for the premuim buying only and leave ur MasterCard empty if he use reccuring he will get payment fraud :P

safest way is buying KC since no reccuring bill involved and if the account items r sealed everything will be ok then

Touchfemale

u can get hacked :S

ZyXel123

no way cant trust nobody

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12