View Poll Results: NT

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • So girakon humans wont go ORC

21 19.81%
  • A bug related to NT

70 66.04%
  • Valkyrie bug? ( I heard something about it)

15 14.15%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Do you know/think NT's were disabled because.. (poll)

This is a discussion on Do you know/think NT's were disabled because.. (poll) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think NT was disable due to the actual fact of the game bein un fair and un ballanced maybe ...
Page: 3

OLD1953

i think NT was disable due to the actual fact of the game bein un fair and un ballanced maybe
    what i do know is why ncs was disabled[/b]
    Doesn't make sense. If NT was unbalancing the game on some servers, you'd disable ONE WAY on those servers until the balance was restored. IOW, since NT always takes a GM, just announce that NO NT will be approved for orc to human until the orc human balance is about 50 - 50 for levels 55 to 75. Assuming, of course, that orc side was too weak.

thedevilsmanner

It's because of all the people scamming CS by claiming they NT'd and had bugged quests as a result.

CS was giving refunds on the KC to NT back to quit the quest, then re-NT.

I know a lot of people who scammed CS by never NTing back (basically getting the NT for free).

k2 + free money = disabled[/b]
    That sound right !
    But this sucks.. Cause a lot want to NT ..
    And K2 is so slow ! It will take more than 2 months to fix that !

Smoker

it was as plodez explain and for one more reason there was ANOTHER bug(what a surprise) with the NT where the user could duplicate hell even triplicate his / her items just by switching back and forth between sides FOR FREAKING FREE

unsolved_mystery

<_< maybe if k2 followed up on their policy, and actually haveing gm approve or deny the NT then balance wouldnt be a problem, but when i NT&#39;d, it was automated 2 second approval.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123