Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

do you like to dupe it?

This is a discussion on do you like to dupe it? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If you are going to dupe at least do it properly and dupe the correct item ......
Page: 3

If you are going to dupe at least do it properly and dupe the correct item ...

RE5PECTmf

I believe that this is a new one coz I'd swear that the set was +21/24 mp so it was rebirthed, and this one is not.[/b]
    Yea , this non reb is new for sure . I was holding that +21reb for friend few hours while he did some trade ( still have no idea why he bought it ) , but this is definetly new :P

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

There were legit +9's on diez back when i played. Why wouldnt there be a legit COMPLETE robe in ares. Only thing whats wrong is that its with MP, so either done by dumb guy or duped/babashoped/haxxord

wow.... someone is really stupid... MAGIC POWER ON A +10 COMPLETE ROBE?!... omg such a waste

and its not that hard for ares :P

wow.... someone is really stupid... MAGIC POWER ON A +10 COMPLETE ROBE?!... omg such a waste
    and its not that hard for ares :P[/b]
    That could be the reason why anyone would go for +10, because no one wants it? maybe they added mp on a +7 or something, and then had luck
    but I think it's GM made, only gm's hired from k2 would be stupid enough to put MP on it xD

Hostibus

lol @ mp bonus ;D

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

mage is usually most likely to go +9/10 from wat i've seen[/b]
    lawl... how would it have any difference? how many +10s have u watched actually be successful

DeHealer

I've seen the complete complete set, in moradon, was wore by a female turk mage some months ago, looked as shinny as a gm

tommyleonghk

or maybe that guy had burnt all the items he wanted to upgrade and throw in that +9 robe out of frustration...and viola... +10 :lol:

only cuz theres less demand for mage items so theres more available for cheap so people like to fuck around upgrading with them

people are less likely to try +9/10 with rogue items for example cuz theyre worth a shit load more[/b]
    not that pvp server / world war servers matter as the amount 8 shit being burned but always i'd burn war rogue sets and mage sets would have higher rate of going and on recent pvp server i couldn't find a mage that didn't have +9 pauld

and in real live ko always have seen mage items go more often to 8 so im sure it applies to 9/10 the same last i remember a big upgrade took loads of shit couple chit 8 sets war/rogue lots of war +7/8 items and lots of +7 shells all class and most the shit that went 8/9 was mage garbage

but your point about demand may be correct however considering every other person makes a rogue / warrior and at 60 they all get shells set most mages (smart mages) wont even waste bus on there shell set as crimson/crystal build is better

i've seen that armor in merchant for 850M 2 months ago

but I think it's GM made, only gm's hired from k2 would be stupid enough to put MP on it xD[/b]
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Its in merchant because it has MP on it, and MP on armours is useless

Banned

I would buy it for the defense. who knows maybe one day they will allow mp in pk. maybe then you will regret the fact that you didn't buy it.

Zxenke

this isnt one of the pieces that was taken from that gm account when it was hacked, is it?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast