Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Do you make profit on KO?

This is a discussion on Do you make profit on KO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just readed that other topic 'most you've spend on 1 item' so I tought on making this on (hope ...
Page: 1

Banned

I just readed that other topic 'most you've spend on 1 item' so I tought on making this on (hope its oke :P)
    Do you guys make profit on KO?
    I mean, you make an account, buy premium on it, you level it, get some nice items and you sell it.
    Do you lose money with it, or do you make a profit?

Fear the White Rabbit!!! Senior Member konioko's Avatar

usually the idea of selling is to make a profit. I wouldn't see a reason to sell otherwise. Unless of course you've had a bit of bad luck and are just trying to cut your losses. I haven't bought or sold anything for usd so i can't say for certain. this is just my opinion on the matter.

Banned

Yeah oke, let's change the question: What's the highest profit you've ever made

-$10

wawh

currently at -125$ for only 3 months of premium and kc... damn ko is expensive if you dont have a job

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Not really.. Spend too much on premiums

platinum + 4k kc (or w/e the max amount of kc u can buy is) is like 75$+ every month

as for profit, its a game, your supposed to play for fun. i know some people spend all the time merchanting items then selling the gold bars for usd, but that takes along time and its boring, like i said its supposed to be played for fun

also you can make alot more money by just getting a job. even minimum wage would provide a more steady, reliable source of $$

thekingofswing

From last July to Dec I sold gbs and made approx, 14,000usd profit + 950usd for my sin + 400usd for my warrior and with that money I went ahead and bought this lil toy for 13,000 xD.

So I guess you can say Ive personally made profit off ko

its very easy to make money espacialy if u got some turkish friends sindce the fact that american players sell there items/chars for very cheap in turkey the prices are twice as higher

++ $8,000

BTW

S > lvl 74 Priest Olymipa SOMEONE BUY IT SO I CAN UNINSTALL KO

++ $8,000

BTW

S > lvl 74 Priest Olymipa SOMEONE BUY IT SO I CAN UNINSTALL KO[/b]
    lol

From last July to Dec I sold gbs and made approx, 14,000usd profit + 950usd for my sin + 400usd for my warrior and with that money I went ahead and bought this lil toy for 13,000 xD.

So I guess you can say Ive personally made profit off ko [/b]
    and lol..

Boyce

So I guess you can say Ive personally made profit off ko [/b]
    how the fak did u get 14k

13k for that one?
    What does it have?

Me for 1 single +500

Ensan

how the fak did u get 14k[/b]
    not hard if u play for long time and kept storing gbs waiting for its prices to bounce

and also sometimes making money/farming in ko is more fun for some than pk , im one of them

many ppl from poor countries or even rich country like turkey play ko to make money they never dreamed to gain that easily in rl since they have alot of time that they can consume in lvling/farming and get money more than working in there country for the same time

thekingofswing

how the fak did u get 14k[/b]

bought approx 3000gbs for .10usd a piece back when markets were fucked

<3 turkey

13k for that one?
    What does it have?
    Me for 1 single +500[/b]
    eh if u were talkin to me its a cbr 600 but was brand new so thats y cost so much xD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast