View Poll Results: Laptop or Pc

Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • Laptop/Notebook !!!!

27 16.88%
  • PC 4ever

133 83.13%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Do you prefer playing KO on Laptop/notebook or PC?

This is a discussion on Do you prefer playing KO on Laptop/notebook or PC? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm just curios about that. I have always played on PC but I'm gonna buy laptop because of my studies ...
Page: 1

Terrorblade

I'm just curios about that. I have always played on PC but I'm gonna buy laptop because of my studies and since I kinda moved to other city on college, it is gonna be my playing machine aswell.

I want to know how many ppl are playing on each of them (expecialy on laptop) and I would appreciatte some comments like "why, personal advantages/dissadvantages etc."

And mainly I'm wondering about ppl playing sins

some laptop keyboards, like my sony one, are so "soft" i touch it gently and it already presses, its sometimes hard to combo on those, as it screws you over

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

I would rather to play on PC with laptop keyboard ^^ ( It might help when I'm spam healing lol )

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

I played on a laptop for bout year and a half, and actually got quite used to the touch pad. The huge dissadvantage is lag for most laptops. Im sure its possible to buy one that performs well enough, but pcs have better graphics cards. I switched to mouse and now like it better. Id say the only thing a laptop has thats advantageous, is the abilty to laydown on your bed while ya play(sitting at a desk kinda sucks now)

edit: oh ya, i bought aftermarket keyboard thats flat and has touch pad in case i wanna switch back. the deep keys that come with the pc really were a pain in the ass for me, especially for minoring

HotAsIce

touchpads are SO hard to PK with, and I always end up hitting keys I dno't mean too while trying to combo on such small keyboards. Like comboing on a sin, and hit "t" instead of r and they turn to run away and I'm walking like I got iced (Not like it matters, 90% of the time I'm in CZ I'm iced anyway.)

PC

wel i have a keybord with the same softkeys as a notebook have my dad has a notebook no lag and shit only when i pay with wlan (never play on wlan it sucks)

as coment i just say this you wil get used to it its like buying a new mobile phone

tommyleonghk

my 1st day of KO playing till now....im using my laptop.... the only difference are the buttons on the keyboard and the size of the screen....
    laptop keyboard is much softer and easier to press compare to desktop PCs.... my laptop screen is only 15" but is good enough

ive tried playing on a desktop but i still find that i prefer using laptop...

Togashi

well i played both on laptop and pc and PC owns ofc...My cousin bought a laptop recently though, he says that he just plugs normal keyboard and mouse to it and its OK, just the screen is a little ^.^

Its 'bout the keyboard. Laptop has smaller keyboard IMO it makes it harder to comb h34r:
    PC ofc

I have never played KO on a laptop, but I would really like to try Sounds cool to play in the bed :P
    And I could also take the Laptop to the dinnertable and eat while playing, but my mother would get crazy xD

i like playing on a laptop if im using a sin because the soft keyboard makes minor heal faster for me but teh f1 and f2 keys are spaced differently so it can be hard to get used to. oh and ive never used the touchpad to move around i just plug a mouse into the side

PC ofc

i think i cant play on a laptop just cuz of the small keyboard, when ur a sin with minor aren't your hands for your screen then? that u cant see anything anymore?

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

well computer is better because alot less lag etc better graphics... but its handy to have laptop still,... but for gaming pc>laptop by farrrrrrr

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast