Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Do you remember this ?

This is a discussion on Do you remember this ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)</div> Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies) Originally posted by FatM4n <!--QuoteBegin-Inpulse @ <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n sorry I cant ...
Page: 2

Otten

Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)</div>
    Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)
    Originally posted by FatM4n
    <!--QuoteBegin-Inpulse
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n

sorry I cant :S

btw *
    1000<----------------- posts

spammer

like I care
    Would be a bit humerous if you got banned after all that hard work posting so much useless crap.[/b]
    Not to be rude or anything, but I really dont care about it, mainly because I dont see that as a problem for me, All I need is the swedish tread to spamm in.

I only bump my post in the market section, the other threads I try to be serious and answer the question on the topic or help the baba out.

back to topic.
    SirKnight I think u need to locate the file for elixir model and rename to the wood model name.
    I dont know wich one but atleast a start[/b][/quote]

NO SHIT?! I'm gonna recommend you for the nobel price

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Inpulse
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n

btw *

spammer

like I care
    Would be a bit humerous if you got banned after all that hard work posting so much useless crap.[/b]
    Not to be rude or anything, but I really dont care about it, mainly because I dont see that as a problem for me, All I need is the swedish tread to spamm in.

I only bump my post in the market section, the other threads I try to be serious and answer the question on the topic or help the baba out.

back to topic.
    SirKnight I think u need to locate the file for elixir model and rename to the wood model name.

nah dont ban him...reduce his post count to 0 every month.

take away his e-penis

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

<!--QuoteBegin-Inpulse
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n

btw *

spammer

like I care

back to topic.

not to be flamer, cocky, or anything, but if i where you, i`d spend a little more time ingame getting a better char (lvl, items, nps, etc etc) than just spam random stuff and getting a reputation of just spammer, than the one of a good player. The bigger your post count DOESNT makes your penis larger, contrary to popular believes..... unless ALL are smart and apropiate answers.

Ive seen lots of your post with just a:

whats the point? :wacko:

i bet his next post will just be this now : "" since u said he was going to do that -_-

SirKnight

can u come back to the topic plz ?

yea i know that fat, i must change files but i don't know the files name, but i think Camaz0tz knows.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12