Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Do you remember...

This is a discussion on Do you remember... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Remember when you used to run away from people with glowy weapons if u were noob? Remember when u would ...
Page: 2

Remember when you used to run away from people with glowy weapons if u were noob?
    Remember when u would exp on apostle/dts as a meele and you would voke the graveyard at lvl 45 on a warrior so mages could get exp?
    Remember when rofd came out and there were reverse/rebirth items that made everything seem g.a.y?
    I miss the old KO... currently not playing at all but its fun to jump on every now n then and pwn people with my magic shell 7 set quest accessories and ii7 because turks are noob and have no skilll unless the macro. xD

i remember when i have hit lvl 40 back in old KO and attempted to enter Eslant, i didn't know how to get in so standing next to the ruin and teleport i have asked some guy standing near me for advice and he just told me to get in i have to "follow the road" which lead me to the GrayOozy where the path ended
    that made me wonder if eslant isn't a part of Piana :-)

My first shell was +3 and got deleted with dupe wipe. This game was always stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyCurse View Post
    1. Do you remember turkish dc?

2. Do you remember when IN and CS were in merchant?

3. Do you remember when swift scrols cost 2 mln and you can farm coins for it in Mastodon spot ? Clannies from Immortal souls wouldnt buy my swiftpots for 2mill Only 1.5m

4. Do you remember when 90% ppl from server speak english?meh

5. Do you remember when GM ban for KS or lure ...provoke lure was rape

6. Do you remember when patch FD fok up ko? rebirth is gg

7. Do you remember Bobert, SoulSlayer, Greyhawk, Rogenarak, micton, Warpatch, MiniMouse Du0 Gambit PyschoSexc
    Immortal Souls and Fire clan

8. Do you remember when players know only sliding method in pk?

9. Do you remember when guy with chitin goblin pauldron was awsome?chit pauld was rape

10. Do you remember when sword breaker 8+ was uber item?

11. Do you remember when players farm lamia for kukry? kukry ftw

I remember because 8.5 years ago my brother-in-law show me this game and i cant stop play this addicted game. Damn... !
    I played it back then dude was the best ko expericence i had
    I shared with Soulslayers Rogue M0sdunnys
    Can honestly tell you i beat 000000 in a vs had a ss and all of him saying im the best rouge all i need is to lvl
    he was 63 then i was 61
    fkn good old days

Nice to read those post, nice to see ppl didnt forget this time
    There is many thing to remember...

Do u remember when ppl was camping Attila 24h/24
    IN and CS was in merchant but armor defence like dd25 was too
    Do u remember how was hard to get lvl 70, with the few quest like 7 keys,recon and maybe abys blessing
    Do u remember when abys in Delos was always full ?
    Do u remember how all xp spot like DTS ASH DERU APOS.. was full?
    Do u remember how was LW and CZ with many ppl !
    Do u remember mage was be able to go in DLW with nova skill
    Do u remember when u was leader of clan and going merchant for the night, next day your screen was full of pm with " clan plss"
    Do u remember the first x-mas event ? when we have to kill snow and getting a present wich give MD, CHITIN...
    Do u remember when ppl farming kecoon with the hope to get a kekury ring

I started KO when Xigenon was lauched in 2004 or 2005 , and iam one of those who think KO was killed by FireDrack expansion

Btw we forgot about Gavok probably best archer from Ares.

I miss old times <cry>

do u remember when Shell was something special and expensive?

Banned

I remember when DeadShotCorps was first starting out. BigPappaWide had our very first piece of shell, a mage complete helmet, that dropped from attila. he also dropped a crimson wing/falcon party to loot a piece of shell, haha!

Screw entering DLW with 1 nova, try 3! And of course the BP's that had judgement...

Leader of a clan with a cape, if you went afk for more then 2 hours you'd get several LINES full of PM's about clan

I asked a guy wut was good armor for a lvl 45 and he told me to get Fp+1 so I bought it. Then I saved up all my money and bought chittin boots and burned it putting dex on it cuz I didn't know u were supposed to use blessed scrolls...

Banned

anyone remeber teh OLD Morodan (any pics?)..i remember first time i log in this game (2005?) and was in Morodan..i felt like i was in some fantasy virtual metropolis..i think i just stand in middle of Moro like 1 hour amazed so many ppl (KO was my first online MMORPG)..then i saw a guy with a chitin bow..OMG!!!! so i sell my sword & shield (yup i had a sword & shield on my rogue ;P) & get a bow...i never forget my first "Glowy" +8horn crossbow..

do you remember Attila only spawn 1 spot outside Kalluga gate near trolls (diez)..would be like 100 ppl waiting everytime was Atti respawn time and then fast gogogo d2 then gogogo d3 lol..its where i met my BFF's in this game & was invited into Tormentorz clan (BabaGuya?) damn been so long i forget his nick..

alot memories..some are teh best i ever have ingame..some are teh most frustrating i ever have ingame..but in teh end here i am KO4Life!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sirchadwick View Post
    anyone remeber teh OLD Morodan (any pics?)..i remember first time i log in this game (2005?) and was in Morodan..i felt like i was in some fantasy virtual metropolis..i think i just stand in middle of Moro like 1 hour amazed so many ppl (KO was my first online MMORPG)..then i saw a guy with a chitin bow..OMG!!!! so i sell my sword & shield (yup i had a sword & shield on my rogue ;P)
    yeah moradon was amazing with many ppl merchant, the song was great too

lol about the dagger and shield, it was same for me

Do u remember when K2 blocked selling/trading PUS item ingame? that was a nightmare for non prenium users like me for pk...
    That was due to ppl abuse chargeback on paypal with K2, then K2 simply removed paypal has method payment.

I remember farming goblins for hours just to buy myself some chitins+1, great times

Do you remember having to relog after lvling up, in order to actually get your new lvl?

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyCurse View Post
    Btw we forgot about Gavok probably best archer from Ares.

I miss old times <cry>
    gavok the first lvl 70 rogue
    i remeber him duoing spamming me 1400 each arrow unbuffed was rape
    my friend bought hes account at the end for 1100usd lol

who where u back in the day

Quote Originally Posted by SirS View Post
    Do you remember having to relog after lvling up, in order to actually get your new lvl?
    That bug came with knight empire. It's old but not that old

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast