Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Do you remember...

This is a discussion on Do you remember... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by boimike808 Do you remember being invited by a mage with hacks and TP'd onto Golems? Do you ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by boimike808 View Post
    Do you remember being invited by a mage with hacks and TP'd onto Golems?

Do you remember when you pissed off a mage for not buffing or swifting, they TP'd you to mobs?
    lol as soon as you join a party and its just a mage you would try to quit party be for its to late lol then I learned to allways use ts b 4 accepting :P

Banned

I remember gaining like 50k NP's on my level 50 DLW char from a bugged invasion that never ended. Me and a friend stayed up all night, we'd take a break for an hour or two in safe zone, then go back into EMC and kill all the afk merchants. Was epic during turk time, hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by JDizzle View Post
    lol... cool topic... i remember a lot of things, sadly i still troll forums :P but dont play, remember quite a bit, but since i came from MYKO b4 i came 2 usko, tis differen't things 2 remember
    its funny 2 look @ ppls join date on these forums also ^^
    good old days in ronark when u where on your dcz in rsm clan

I was TurkPwner if u remeber

jigglies and all lol

eventrock5

Do you remember the time when bps used Totamic Club+7 and Warriors used Glaves +7.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by eventrock5 View Post
    Do you remember the time when bps used Totamic Club+7 and Warriors used Glaves +7.
    My level 46 BP is using a toto +7! I upgraded that thing from +1, it's my lil baby. I still use it sometimes even tho I have a II +7 on her now

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

do you remember when in the character select screen the characters were sitting on a chair? (this might be MYKO i really dont remember, its wayyyyyy too long ago).

And ofcourse old moradon were the gg days, i miss that river with the bones and werewolves.

Dam i remember enjoying the game SO MUCH when i was a noob back then, everything was also new.

If you could go back to the start of myko with the knowledge the average player has now you'd be a god lol.

Also when Weapon enchant scrolls didn't work.

Farming leeches all day + goblin bouncers in the abyss. and trying to ks as a mage in the abyss if they had a provoker lol.

etc, etc.

Not so old but
    Do you Remenber when people lure trolls to moradon to kill all that merchants+ grells too
    Do you remenber when Mages used to farm Gavolts 24/7 for TONS of IGC
    Do you remenber when having a Rappy Reduce +7 was The coolest thing
    Do you Remenber when FT was bug for a long time and FT items +0 were not on merchant

Quote Originally Posted by rambo14k View Post
    Do you Remenber when FT was bug for a long time and FT items +0 were not on merchant
    if i remember FT was closed more than 1 year.

About select char, non prenium user was always dc when u was trying to switch char

Do u remeber when u was to poor to buy any prenium ? most of ppl was playing without prenium ( prenium was bronze,silver and gold)

Do u remember how many ppl becamed crazy with KO ?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    do you remember when in the character select screen the characters were sitting on a chair? (this might be MYKO i really dont remember, its wayyyyyy too long ago).

And ofcourse old moradon were the gg days, i miss that river with the bones and werewolves.

Dam i remember enjoying the game SO MUCH when i was a noob back then, everything was also new.

If you could go back to the start of myko with the knowledge the average player has now you'd be a god lol.

Also when Weapon enchant scrolls didn't work.

Farming leeches all day + goblin bouncers in the abyss. and trying to ks as a mage in the abyss if they had a provoker lol.

etc, etc.
    I didn't play MYKO but I'm pretty sure this was true for USKO.

Do you remember when K2 was making dupe wipe every week ?

Do you remember those song

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXKXA50RsMo&feature=related"]YouTube - knight online Soundtrack[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TDJ-UxjIzY&feature=related"]YouTube - KnightOnLine-IntroMusic[/ame]

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by southcide View Post

YouTube - knight online Soundtrack

YouTube - KnightOnLine-IntroMusic
    OMG FUCK THIS MUSIC, i have not missed it since the day i quit... swear 2 god... i cant believe i actually hit play....

Quote Originally Posted by southcide View Post

YouTube - knight online Soundtrack

YouTube - KnightOnLine-IntroMusic

:O it make me feel so sad, old good time miss

Uzu

do you remember farming blood of glyptodont to make cash? or only few ppl knew how to combo? gotta love the old times ^^

tna

Quote Originally Posted by eventrock5 View Post
    lol glaves+7 were da shit! rappy suksss
    even sword breakers pwned back then

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Remember when comboing was actually challenging? and skills were actually based off who could combo better rather then now adays when everyone knows how to do it.

Remember creating warriors specifically for provoke, so mages could dominate eslant?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast