Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Do You remember me?!

This is a discussion on Do You remember me?! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm still here. U don't hear for me, for a long time...but...I'm still wondering why my account is blocked. Yes, ...
Page: 1

CrnaC

Default Do You remember me?!

I'm still here. U don't hear for me, for a long time...but...I'm still wondering why my account is blocked.

Yes, CrnaC on Dies server.

They say that I'm duper? pfff...I don't do that shit, and never had.

They still don't answer on our messages? pfff...that is reason why we all quit playing.

Is Devil still reading this forum?
    Is some other GM, bug checker, "GM tool" clan member, still reading this forum?
    Is some1 of them can (know how) write a Private Message? Try with me! Send me 1!

CrnaC,
    one of FIRST GAMERS!

Default Re: Do You remember me?!

Originally posted by CrnaC

Is Devil still reading this forum? hes a mod ^^
    Is some other GM, bug checker, "GM tool" clan member, still reading this forum? - phantom rouge
    Is some1 of them can (know how) write a Private Message? Try with me! Send me 1!

CrnaC,
    one of FIRST GAMERS!

u ring a bell in cheater section of my brain :huh:

Sadly. . . Yes.
    :lol:

AllTheWay

are u the guy who talks in 3rd person?
    Carnac is logging off, Good bye.

CrnaC

giga, do u know any other cheater that have blocked account for 4-5 months and complaining about it?

NO?! (ofc u don't know, cause cheaters don't do that, only good guns do that)

Then...think twice...and next time count to 10, than write something.

CrnaC

alltheway...r u TripleOG4life? I remember u...u were in Silence for some time, right?

yes...u remember right, i was that dude that speak in third person. U have very good memory, man.
    (and english is not my mother languange).

giga, do u know any other cheater that have blocked account for 4-5 minutes and complaining about it?

YES?! (ofc u know, cause good gun's don't do that, only cheaters do that)

Then...think twice...and next time count to 0, than write something.
    pls explain

AllTheWay

ım no spık englısh okı kardeç

cRuX

Originally posted by AllTheWay
    ım no spık englısh okı kardeç
    Yay he's not mexican :lol:

CrnaC

giga

well...u will never see a cheater that complain about blocked account. He know that he is cheater and that his blocked account is blocked cause of his fault.
    Specially, if somebodys account is blocked (like mine) before 4-5 months.

I wanna say, that no cheater will do this post (that I'm doing).

I make post, just for guys that are something like "forum crew". They told me, before couple of months (when i write at least 2 post per day (or was hour?) ) that i will stop writing posts, because im cheater.
    And I told them then, and Im telling now, again, that I spent 1 year of playing with that charachter (CrnaC) and I can spent ONE MORE year on yelling about my blocked account.

Guys...make sure that u spent at least 500 euro's (~600 US$) on this game, and no1 can do u no harm. If u play for free (like me) they can do to you, whatever they wanna.
    So...if u wanna play this game for a long time...pay premiums and buy some knight cash for ~500 euro, and u will be safe.

If u don't do that...be prepare to join me in yelling.

p.s. I started to play this game 26.03.2005., and they block me after ~13 monts of playing...just because some shity mistake or something they call duping. And when i ask...what I've dupe? they don't want to say (I'm sure that I've dupe Souls or something like that...maybe Stones of life...)

Be smart...pay the price! (500 euro's)

cRuX

giga

well...u will never see a cheater that complain about blocked account. He know that he is cheater and that his blocked account is blocked cause of his fault.
    Specially, if somebodys account is blocked (like mine) before 4-5 months.

I wanna say, that no cheater will do this post (that I'm doing).

I make post, just for guys that are something like "forum crew". They told me, before couple of months (when i write at least 2 post per day (or was hour?) ) that i will stop writing posts, because im cheater.
    And I told them then, and Im telling now, again, that I spent 1 year of playing with that charachter (CrnaC) and I can spent ONE MORE year on yelling about my blocked account.

Guys...make sure that u spent at least 500 euro's (~600 US$) on this game, and no1 can do u no harm. If u play for free (like me) they can do to you, whatever they wanna.
    So...if u wanna play this game for a long time...pay premiums and buy some knight cash for ~500 euro, and u will be safe.

If u don't do that...be prepare to join me in yelling.

p.s. I started to play this game 26.03.2005., and they block me after ~13 monts of playing...just because some shity mistake or something they call duping. And when i ask...what I've dupe? they don't want to say (I'm sure that I've dupe Souls or something like that...maybe Stones of life...)

Be smart...pay the price! (500 euro's)
    ownt you just admitted to duping.

oh yea i remember now. i saw a pic of charlie in CaRnAgE clan and it kinda looks like ur name ^_^

TunaFishyMe

the guy doesnt have good gear...he is no duper. im not even sure if he had chitin 6. yes hes the guy who talks in 3rd person xD
    tuna is hitting submit xD

Heim4teil

lol he isnt charlie i know him for silence Good gun

Solstice

no

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast