Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Do You remember me?!

This is a discussion on Do You remember me?! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by CrnaC p.s. I started to play this game 26.03.2005 CrnaC, one of FIRST GAMERS! ...?...
Page: 2

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by CrnaC
    p.s. I started to play this game 26.03.2005
    CrnaC,
    one of FIRST GAMERS!
    ...?

Banned Senior Member

March 26th? Thats around the time I started playing, and that was 8 months AFTER usko started

CrnaC

tunafishyme...u know that im guy who speak in 3rd person, but u don't remember which gear I have? (btw. i have +7 chitins set, mostly maded by The_Sin :wub: )

phantomlink...yes...USKO started around august 2004. BUT Dies start in november. That is little bit closer to march.
    AND...maybe more important thing first part of your proposition: "thats around the time I started playing...". Do U think that U play for very long period of time? For this time that U r playing KO(KE), how much ppl U know that r quit playing? Do U think that U r "oldies" in KE? I think that U can say for U, that U are one of First Gamers on Dies server.

Terrorblade

i can go bail for crnac, i know him long time, about one year and he never duped... so all those who doesn't know who he is pls stop your speculations

omg if he was duper he would have better equip than he had...

hope you will get your acc back :wub:

Ashira

CrnaC is a good guy :wub:

MetalKa

Originally posted by Ashira
    CrnaC is a good guy *:wub:
    yes crnac was in silence, not in carnage or 8 ball........
    +1 for crnac...........

and gm is C.S.M.F. (expenation of short only on pm after 00.00) :lol:

CrnaC

guys, tnx, i still love u. :wub:

but, i just wanted to say to this guys (who flame me before), that im still around, and im still trying to find out...what I dupe? (what kind of items)

Organisation of this game is very bad, and game is not even Free2Play any more.
    They just say...u r duper...and story is over. I mean...they can ban every single one of us. And...we all give money to play (specially now).

Remember...Im still around (fighting)

hej

Originally posted by CrnaC
    giga, do u know any other cheater that have blocked account for 4-5 months and complaining about it?

NO?! (ofc u don't know, cause cheaters don't do that, only good guns do that)

Then...think twice...and next time count to 10, than write something.
    Funny joke

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12