Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Do you think this could restore KO?

This is a discussion on Do you think this could restore KO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Have like 4 GMs, BANNING all KSers/Macroers/Lurers etc there'd be like 5000~10000 ppl + noobies left on each servers thats ...
Page: 1

Default Do you think this could restore KO?

Have like 4 GMs, BANNING all KSers/Macroers/Lurers etc
    there'd be like 5000~10000 ppl + noobies left on each servers
    thats kinda like old KO
    wouldnt that be awesome?

Banned Senior Member

and also a huge loss of initial renevue for K2 which they dont know will help in the long run

U need to check the items and levels too.

Banned

From my opinion, KO is still a good game.
    You need to realize, you cant keep up perfect active GMing forever, there will be mistakes, almost all the time corruption sets in unless you dont give them power for too long (Look at ALL fricken world leaders then tell me its not true)

if they actually did that
    i'd pay them money
    i'd go to the bank, get like a gýft card, then gýft it to k2
    im serious.
    its probably more than any of those cheap mofos pay

Originally posted by SinFiery
    From my opinion, KO is still a good game.
    You need to realize, you cant keep up perfect active GMing forever, there will be mistakes, almost all the time corruption sets in unless you dont give them power for too long (Look at ALL fricken world leaders then tell me its not true)
    yeah i know
    i still play KO dispite the fact theres all these shit going on b/c its a good game
    when a good GM is active and stuff, higher GM just fires them
    /babashop_money_plýs

hmm what about just banning lurers/macroers/ks'ers that DONT have ANY Premium OR KC? then k2 wouldnt be lowering any of their profits, just their potential profits

cuz im getting tired of ppl raiding xp parties (ok thats fine, cz is a pk zone)
    but ks'ing and luring on apos spawns? zzzzz
    i went to: eslant, raiba, cz, all 3 servers, all got ks'ed

i would say a racist remark, but i know its not all of them, and that those who ks/lure etc are just kids
    but still it is pretty annoying

/quit_game

Originally posted by Aory
    hmm what about just banning lurers/macroers/ks'ers that DONT have ANY Premium OR KC? then k2 wouldnt be lowering any of their profits, just their potential profits

i would say a racist remark, but i know its not all of them, and that those who ks/lure etc are just kids

/quit_game
    More bannings = More gms or more gms time = More to be paid = NONO from k2, money whores :angry:

sry ý reallý had a need to /rant
    sry about this post
    just soooo mad :wacko:
    <3 devile phantom :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aory

/quit_game
    More bannings = More gms or more gms time = More to be paid = NONO from k2, money whores :angry:[/b]
    in the history of KO, all GOOD GMS were NOT PAID
    examples: Devile, JessicaWabbit :wub:, Ambiate
    those were the best 3 i remember in dies
    although im not sure what happened to Ambiate, was internet-less for 1 month and a new gm came
    what happened to ambiate anyway?

There are core changes that need to be done. It will be a BAD idea to throw money on resources when they have a website with security problems, employees with high access related to ppl who sell items for real money, no way to track fast items/levels, etc.

U hire those 4 GMs to clean the servers and it will be even more dirty before they even finish. That will cost K2 more money and more customers leaving cause of the lost of their items and still seeing babashoping all over.

Is just like dupe wipes. Who they fuck up? Dupers? NO, legit players who were dumb enough to buy from a duped market. They need to put an end to ALL ways of duping or at least keep it minimized so the shit doesnt hit the fan.

Detecting cheaters, ilegal items, ilegal levels and all the shit is killing the game is fairly easy in few ppl can do it. Will take some time, but its doable. I did that for diez with the help 3 more ppl and diez stayed clean a some months. But problem come from the inside. Politics, bad decisions, ppl in high places getting in contact with ppl like Patek and doing business with them. U can't do much against those problems without someone with brains there.

make Devile, Jess, Festo, Phanty, and me GM

ViSeH

Phanty? are you on crack?

Like Devile said, when something's rotten at the core...not much can be done unless that's addressed. Higher ups in the executive circle are actually responsible for many of the problems (past and present). You'd be surprised if you knew how bad it was...is...and most likely will be. Employees do as the employers tell them to, after all. Follow the bread crumbs, if you will. It's been how long and many of the same problems still plague the game. With the dramatically increased revenue, you'd think something would happen. Having nongamers run a MMO...what a nightmare. Especially if they're businessfolk whose sole purpose is to make an extra buck (be it for their own pocket or that of an investor's). Oh KO...what poor luck it was to be picked up by such a specimen. You sorry bastard, you...

Give me and devile access and we will rotate servers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast