Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Do you think this could restore KO?

This is a discussion on Do you think this could restore KO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Festo Give me and devile access and we will rotate servers and free +8 shells and +8 ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by Festo
    Give me and devile access and we will rotate servers
    and free +8 shells and +8 cs and +8 weapon and +8 unique for all your baba?

eg me :P

SaltyTaco

Money talks, and bullshit runs.

Everyone has their price, whether its a 2 dollar whore or the judge at your local court. Its all a matter of how much someone is willing to pay to get what they want.

Sad but true, its a fucked up world we live in, the sooner it explodes into the sun the better imo.

xourico

well aparently WoW for example dont have the problems that ko has...

well blizzard isnt k2 too, but still...

in WoW you have some "babashopping", players buy from eachother for real money, but players dont buy from guys like KOM... <_<

anyway this game is getting worse every day...

solution:
    increase drop rates
    increase exp
    lvl 80 cap
    find a way to stop duping -_-

well I do not expect any of this things from k2 atm, so... just play till you get hacked 2 or 3 times, lost or items in dupes wipes 3 or 4 times, and then quit this game <_<

hej

One thing they could take from WoW is that a item get stuck on you, like if you upgrade a item to +7 then only you can use it.

yes, that would get rid of cheaters, but then there are

1. 40 lvl 70's
    2. 60 raptor+8's
    3. 110 shard+8's
    4. 320 mirage dagger+8's

there was probably like 1 or 2 of each before KE

kyoshe :wub:

they can delete cheaters chars but what about all that gm made or by in other illegal way items sold on abay .Shit was done in that matter and now it's to late .What is the point of all their job if gm's seling items .what is the point if u will be legal guy with legal items made in illegal way ?None care buying them on abyay but all know that mostly they aren't legit

Banned Senior Member

Aory, Ambiate was a corrupt GM just like some others

morax

Originally posted by phantomlink
    and a retard - friends with James... K2 is fucked i give up... cheaters are still shit though so i dont care

Zparda

To make a Happy KO will be.

1.- Lvl 70 Max
    2.- Increase Drop Rates like 500% more
    3.- Kill Morax
    4.- Evoid Duping Method's
    5.- Improve the Secutiry of the Page.(improve or make xD)
    6.- Kill the babashopers
    7.- Rezz morax with 4 stones and kill him again :wub:

Road

This game has NO future. K2 has already proven they are an imcompetent company for running ko. This is got to be the BUGGIEST game I have EVER played. With how much money k2 makes, you would think they would fix the bugs the moment it happens. It's just a program with a DB. How hard could it be to fix bugs? k2 needs to die and ko needs to be run by a company that actually knows what they are doing. Now if only one of us could win the lottery and buy out k2 :P. Seriously though, K2 has shown that they obviously don't care for this game. I think the only way this game can be saved now is IP banning Turkey(Yes I know that is racist but the largest percentage of hackers come from Turkey, It's the wisest thing to do). They also need to implement IP banning FOREVER the hackers. Because hackers will always be hackers, they will always make a new character and macro it to 70 then buy ONE shell peice and dupe it then npc it to be rich as hell. It only takes ONE shell peice to fuck up a server due to duping. I'm sure we can all come to common ground that I am 100% right and that K2 just needs to die...

Edit- Did I mention that they have no CS? All they give you is an automated answer. Do they have that little employees that they can't solve even ONE person's problem? I bet they are all quick fixes too.

nfw

Originally posted by phantomlink
    no he was ALOT better than hairstyle xD

Naaa, Hairstyle was a really nice guy. He was one of the guys who vouched for me to be a GM like 1 year ago. Cool guy, too bad he went the darkside. m0dem on the other hand was a hypocrite who was doing all sort of corrupt things in Ares with his GM buddies. Then became a GM, did "ok" in Diez for like 4 weeks and then vanished.

Months later, he came forward with a sudden attack of concience of what he did, telling his truth. No different from other corrupt GMs.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

lets face facts...GOOD gm's dont stand a chance with k2...they either get fired or fed up with nothing improving and quit

if gms would keep up on macro n glitchers i say let them sell all the items they want at least k2 is selling items high rather then lvl 62 full gear for 200$usd

When i was a GM on ares it was so hard to tell if people were macro'in, You cant just ban people coz you think they are macro'in. There was ways to check if they was macroin but you cudnt be 100% sure as you cant see the processes they are running (well i cudnt :P), glitchers on the other hand are easy to spot and with a good constable system in place you can do wonders to servers

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast