Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Do you think EUKO will be dead? Look at cwest..

This is a discussion on Do you think EUKO will be dead? Look at cwest.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys, do you think EUKO will be dead? It's basically just a part of the CWest population.. And since ...
Page: 1

Default Do you think EUKO will be dead? Look at cwest..

Hey guys,
    do you think EUKO will be dead? It's basically just a part of the CWest population..
    And since CWest is empty as fuck I don't expect EUKO (which is like 70% of CWest divided again into 3 servers) to be the new ultimate KO we've been all waiting for the last 6 years

Oi! Have you tried the beta server? The place is not exactly empty, despite the fact that it's just a beta.

Little archer Senior Member

cool thread bro

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    Hey guys,
    do you think EUKO will be dead? It's basically just a part of the CWest population..
    And since CWest is empty as fuck I don't expect EUKO (which is like 70% of CWest divided again into 3 servers) to be the new ultimate KO we've been all waiting for the last 6 years
    BTW, its not just a part of c-west, i've already run into a bunch of ppl from my old server. I would assume that its the same over all the servers.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

You do realize people can't login right? That means that the server has 1500 currently. Who knows just how many are waiting to get on.

its not just part of c-west alot of people are coming back not to mention the private server community that was fed up with k2 and the shitty c-west server, EUKO is not gonna be dead
    Last edited by N4v4rr0; 10-11-2011 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 View Post
    and the shitty c-west server its not gonna be dead
    i disagree

other than antihackers who actually enjoy pve more than pvp, i wonder who in their sane minds would actually stay in cwest...

empty server is very empty

Banned for scamming.

dude deduct the ppl the merch in mora , you dont have more then 100 player playign c-west at any given time except ED and CSW lol.....

Banned Senior Member

Lol , I will probably be laughing at all those topics coming up saying : "EUKO is empty , come back to C-west" , when in reality , C-west has been empty since day 1 , and EUKO has been full all day long

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    i disagree

other than antihackers who actually enjoy pve more than pvp, i wonder who in their sane minds would actually stay in cwest...

sorry u misread my conclusion because i forgot a ,

EUKO isnt gonna be dead

SkyLinevsSupra

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    i disagree

I desagree with U, cuz what I have noted is that U want to see C-west dead but guess what, that will not happen baba so stop hating on C-west uz it will be there 4ever
    Yea bunch of ppl is going to the new EUKO to see whats going just like whne there is new server but I bet that atleast half of the ppl is coming back!

The king. Senior Member

i beleive it will be more crowded than CW, becouse they are new, many english people who still play in older servers in USKO will try EUKO, atleast i know few that will from ares, and if 20-50people in every USKO server go + new people come it can be good lol

Quote Originally Posted by SkyLinevsSupra View Post
    I desagree with U, cuz what I have noted is that U want to see C-west dead but guess what, that will not happen baba so stop hating on C-west uz it will be there 4ever
    Yea bunch of ppl is going to the new EUKO to see whats going just like whne there is new server but I bet that atleast half of the ppl is coming back!
    yeah i can dream too

i'm testing EUKO beta and today there were 270 players in the second chaos, lots of retired people have joined the server , now if the company custome service is the same that USKO the server will be empty soon if not people will start joining EUKO and leaving USKO.

all those server hopers just trying out.. waste of time..

ares ftw !

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast