Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Do you think EUKO will be dead? Look at cwest..

This is a discussion on Do you think EUKO will be dead? Look at cwest.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Indiaan all those server hopers just trying out.. waste of time.. ares ftw ! they just trying ...
Page: 2

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Indiaan View Post
    all those server hopers just trying out.. waste of time..

ares ftw !
    they just trying true but if they offer good and faster serverice than usko u aint be sayign ares ftw no more

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    i

other than antihackers who actually enjoy pve more than pvp,
    this made me lol, very hard to find this situation on ko lol

well i have 1 thinq to say euko will never be dead ... Why ? already meet old players since 2002-2003 wich come back :P
    And also ceck in-game new thinqs implanted ...
    If anyone gett unique o gg drop there is always a notice,if someone upgrade chitins o higher class items to +7 and more there is a notice also :P
    Euko in my opinion its best server do start on ...
    And ya ceck out beta made first chaos there whas like 300 people,bdw whas like 200-300 also and much more farming/xping ovr moradon and other zones :P
    Missed this old style of ko Whas soo funny do pvp on BDW with lvl 30 chars and with quest items and hitt 100 dmg hahahah :P

The One And Only Senior Member

Well...
    About EUKO ? no idea what's going on there.
    About cwest ? in the last 2days its pretty empty...
    No humans in cz at all.. :S

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

Is it really empty or just looks that way? If KoK's online users list is accurate, CWest has pretty much the same users it had before EUKO's launch. It's still over 1k.

Theres some huge denial going on here. This server is most definitly going to have some negative consequences for c-west, and to a lesser extent other USKO servers / private servers. The question is to what extent. Theres no way around it, so stop kidding yourselfs and buck up.

If you wanna fix your issue start campaigning to K2 for server merge for when populations drop, instead of trying to convince yourselves this server isn't gonna be alright.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    Well...
    About EUKO ? no idea what's going on there.
    About cwest ? in the last 2days its pretty empty...
    No humans in cz at all.. :S

hahahahahaha

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

I was really hoping for a major population decrease. Not because europeans are a big percentage of CWest/ other servers population, but because the new boys in the hood will go live with the korean version. EUKO seems better, sure it's just the beta test but there's the hope for sth fresh. Unless g1 pulls a rabit out of its hat, which is hard considering mgame simply cannot fix anything w/o messing it all up. Not to mention the lack of attention KO is getting from g1 itself. Staff are being redirected from KO to other games, a game they are developing and a few more they are going to publish.

It seems they that will pull a rabbit out of their hat. The expansion, or at least some features/events will go live for USKO the same time EUKO launches.
    But then again USKO has reached a point where new items/events etc aren't enough for its rescue.
    Last edited by Machiavelli; 10-12-2011 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Just went through some USKO GM's replies

give it a month or 2 and you will see the massive desertion.

Lol a lot of people from South America go to EUKO , For example 50% + of NewAge, and others guys from CW .I think EUKO is a good option .If they give better service than USKO , i sure a lot more people leave CW and join to EUKO .

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    Hey guys,
    do you think EUKO will be dead? It's basically just a part of the CWest population..
    And since CWest is empty as fuck I don't expect EUKO (which is like 70% of CWest divided again into 3 servers) to be the new ultimate KO we've been all waiting for the last 6 years
    at the begining there will be ppls...but later i gues not. there are better games to play..

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

hahahahahaha
    im suprised to myself but i must do that

+1

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Of course everyone is gonna try it out but only naked nubs without any gear on USKO are gonna quit USKO. Only a no lifer gonna be ready to go through the grind all over again. In 6 months these nubs would be crying again...omg +9s. Guess where they would go next :P

Speaking for myself, if at all I decide to quit USO it ain't gonna be for another version of same. I would rather pick a better game.

The way I see it, abandon a sinking ship. G1 has been going downhill for a long long time. Now we have an opportunity to play a server that has proven itself to be an official server, stated they will have 10 gm's patrolling two servers (as opposed to G1's handful of gm's for 30 something servers.) This should be a blessing for those of us that just weren't ready to quit usko but hated it still.

As far as grinding out the levels go for a fresh start, c'mon. I have a full-time job and with xp prem I still managed 75+ in two weeks.

I don't understand why ppl seem to think this gonna be the same as usko, it's a completely different company than g1. Give these guys a chance to prove themselfs before jumping to conclusions.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    im suprised to myself but i must do that

+1
    y u laugh ? u just a lot of usd too lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast