Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

do you think K.O is on the way out?

This is a discussion on do you think K.O is on the way out? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As long as they fix the server stability issues, most of the whiners will come crawling back....
Page: 2

havvvk

As long as they fix the server stability issues, most of the whiners will come crawling back.

Banned

what all u fail to realize is ko is not there big money maker

MU and warrock make there money for most part so they will never care about ko as they do those 2 games

MU has awsome support as does warrock

u guys wont learn until its doomed to the point ur all stuck

they dont care about you cause they dont need to and never will

if MU players bitch they make changes.......ko players bitch they come out with new moradon...you see the pattern here

__lee__

tlak about a negative look on things

_Boomsheeka_

wow that was negative

I prefer to look at the bright side, even if its unrealistic..... I dont want to get trapped in another game that might be better !! I prefer to play this one when I can, and when I cant, I go do something else (while bitching about not being able to play) I think they will eventually get their shit together and make it right. If they dont, ill be really pissed, but I dont see myself starting to play another MMORPG, they take up way too much time and effort. Now that im pretty well set in this game, its fun more often than not. If this game dies out, Ill embrace my 'dork heritage' and play cribbage or spades online, and whatever counter-strike variant is out at the time. MMORPG's are a once-and-done thang for me..

It sounds like they are responding faster to CS tickets, and trying to upgrade their servers, so we will see. Im excited and optimistic about KO's future.

** crossing fingers **

Banned

what all u fail to realize is ko is not there big money maker

MU and warrock make there money for most part so they will never care about ko as they do those 2 games

MU has awsome support as does warrock
    u guys wont learn until its doomed to the point ur all stuck

they dont care about you cause they dont need to and never will

if MU players bitch they make changes.......ko players bitch they come out with new moradon...you see the pattern here[/b]
    I havent played warrock since like +6 months...but I don't remember having to pay for premium or anything stupid like that to play it. So how do they get money from warrock?

Banned

but the answer is from a gm or its the normal automated response as usual? :unsure:[/b]
    always an automated response I believe. Unless they actually have a solution. I sent in a cs ticket about a RoC I lost in the recent rollback. They send me back a message saying I should give them my cc number and secret answer so I can change my password so I wont lose anymore items. After I clearly stated I lost the item because of rollback. I sent in another saying they were stupid. I got a response saying they couldn't solve this problem and had to send it to someone else -_-. So either they are trying to solve the problem that they are stupid. Or its just an automated response.

__lee__

Lets hope they sort it out! ZzZzZz
    ZZzZ
    ZZ
    z
    ZZ

Z
    Z
    Z!

HolyFish

Red face

For every single member that is leaving KO a replacement will be found.
    I know a lot of ppl who stopped playing and more have come!
    All those babas out there that are low lvl KOSP'er atm will rise soon and fill the spots in clans with high amount of NP.

And IF K2 makes it true and the servers will improve we will have very very full spots, clans, servers KOSP'ers and all will be very very full. No matter how many servers will be added.

Now it is almost impossible to log in without Premium, what do you think the future may hold for us?

My suggestion: Make K2 like Blizzard: Total pay to play. Make USKO like MYKO: Buy uniques from PUS.
    Negative side: Who wants to ban a paying KOSP'er....

I know it sounds insane but from what I have heard K2 is striving for excellence such as Blizzard is doing for World of Warcraft. Such as Jagex is doing for Runescape. And the list is longer then that.

Well if any of you know Maple Story... from Nexon... it's the same there aswell with cheaters.

Money $$$ is the solution to all the answers. Money rules the world and money makes the company understand that "Fair Play" is being demanded

The king. Senior Member

do you think only ppl from ko4life play ko? no more turks wil buy premium and the loop never ends[/b]
    turks dont buy prem, they buy koxp!

Banned

For every single member that is leaving KO a replacement will be found.
    I know a lot of ppl who stopped playing and more have come!
    All those babas out there that are low lvl KOSP'er atm will rise soon and fill the spots in clans with high amount of NP.

And if K2 makes it true and the servers will improve we will have very very full spots, clans, servers KOSP'ers and all will be very very full. No matter how many servers will be added.

Now it is almost impossible to log in without Premium, what do you think the future may hold for us?

My suggestion: Make K2 like Blizzard: Total pay to play. Make USKO like MYKO: Buy uniques from PUS.
    Negative side: Who wants to ban a paying KOSP'er....

I know it sounds insane but from what I have heard K2 is striving for excellence such as Blizzard is doing for World of Warcraft. Such as Jagex is doing for Runescape. And the list is longer then that.

Well if any of you know Maple Story... from Nexon... it's the same there aswell with cheaters.

Money $$$ is the solution to all the answers. Money rules the world and money makes the company understand that "Fair Play" is being demanded[/b]

rofl that was by far the worst solution i have yet to hear

more coming? are you kiddng....what eyes do you see with? no one is coming.....wait no your right...more turks coming thats it

k2 will never be blizzard cause for that to happen they would have to give a shit about knight online and they dont....they care about MU Online which is there flagship and nothing more....warrock some cause its there game and not a leased game from another developer

k2 cant strive for anything cause once u hit rock bottom it will take u years and years to get back up which by then will be to late

also everyone says k2 sucks ....did u ever ask yourself why MU Online players dont think k2 sucks? cause they dont with them....support is there for them....game is nice for them

knight online is just extra spending cash for k2 and so long as it doesnt hurt them they wont do shit to help it

no offense dude but when a company says "we strive for excellance" and "gamers 1st" yet for over 2 years has only gotten worse in every aspect that makes it fact that they could care less and give 2 shits about players

HolyFish

rofl that was by far the worst solution i have yet to hear[/b]

Well excuse me that we live in a democratic world where everybody has the chance and right to state his freedom of speech. :huh:

Money has always been a solution to all problems. With money you can build cities in the sand *looks at Abu Dhabi*
    And I bet if Mr. Gates (richest man in the world) would donate money K2 would skyrocket the game within 1 month to best game ever. Money. Just a thought nothing more.

More people come. Yes and it is so. I am not saying which people are comming. Of course we know who is comming. Like you stated right: Turks!

If you do not agree with this solution this is of course your right. Idea: You make one

Banned

Well excuse me that we live in a democratic world where everybody has the chance and right to state his freedom of speech. :huh:

Money has always been a solution to all problems. With money you can build cities in the sand *looks at Abu Dhabi*
    And I bet if Mr. Gates (richest man in the world) would donate money K2 would skyrocket the game within 1 month to best game ever. Money. Just a thought nothing more.

More people come. Yes and it is so. I am not saying which people are comming. Of course we know who is comming. Like you stated right: Turks!

If you do not agree with this solution this is of course your right. Idea: You make one [/b]
    u have ur opnion and i respect that but its a fantasy world opnion

if u want to be more realstic then go on proven track record of k2.....they have money and yet they do nothing for over 2 years now.......they have always had money yet they do nothing for knight online for 2 years.....they have money for and it has gotten worse for past 2 years.....no incline of pattern here if u see it.....only a decline in pattern

you get the point

i didnt state my opinion.....i went off of and based a conclusion on a track record of proven statistics

xanarchistx

what all u fail to realize is ko is not there big money maker[/b]
    Tez, How much money do you spend on Premium and KnightCash a month, Includings trinas and all?

My point is, there are many people who spend over $100 a month, judging by the amount of people in ONE SERVER, at any decent hour of the day, 50% have premium, 25% spend Money on knight Cash. So, Your talking roughly $100,000 per servergroup (ares1,2,3) each month, 11 Servers (If I can count), $1,100,000 or per month ( Give or Take Fucked Up Months)

This game makes millions a year, and it probably takes 30% to run the servers with Mgames, 20% to pay the staff (wether you like it or not it has alot of people)...

So what... You think this game isnt making enough money to stay alive? I think not..
    It has all it needs every year, and more.

K2 is here to stay.

__lee__

Tez, How much money do you spend on Premium and KnightCash a month, Includings trinas and all?

My point is, there are many people who spend over $100 a month, judging by the amount of people in ONE SERVER, at any decent hour of the day, 50% have premium, 25% spend Money on knight Cash. So, Your talking roughly $100,000 per servergroup (ares1,2,3) each month, 11 Servers (If I can count), $1,100,000 or per month ( Give or Take Fucked Up Months)

This game makes millions a year, and it probably takes 30% to run the servers with Mgames, 20% to pay the staff (wether you like it or not it has alot of people)...

So what... You think this game isnt making enough money to stay alive? I think not..
    It has all it needs every year, and more.

K2 is here to stay.[/b]

lets hope so eh

Fratellis

I havent played warrock since like +6 months...but I don't remember having to pay for premium or anything stupid like that to play it. So how do they get money from warrock?[/b]
    warrock can now be bought in shops
    has pay to play weapons and maps.
    also premium members lvl faster

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast