Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Do you think k2 supplies gb to a certain gb company

This is a discussion on Do you think k2 supplies gb to a certain gb company within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Once someone charged back a gb company and his acc got banned for 'farmer fraud' i don't know if i ...
Page: 3

Uzu

Once someone charged back a gb company and his acc got banned for 'farmer fraud'

i don't know if i still can fnid the topic.

xanarchistx

Haha... I told you the rates were a little messed up, but you get atleast 5 per 2 seconds if you kill the entire 30-40 spawn...

nutsackatak1

A lady from gameim customer support messaged me on msn today and asked me if I need any GB's. I told her I'm good and she started spazzin about how they are selling less and less and that her company is gunna go down something like that. People don't want to pay GB's for a game where you can't even stay online for 10 minutes- thats what i told her

xanarchistx

haha. I hope their company does crash. I'll buy a ton cheap and resell lol

No... the GB companies are definitely just KOXPers.. I've talked (maybe purchased) some of this gold, and when you're in live chat, waiting for a delivery, if their 'bank' character holding all the money gets banned for having the money from the koxpers: there is a HUGE delay in the amount of time it takes to get your gold, as well as the anger in these live chat representatives is ridiculous.

One person controls 12-18 computers.. Normally 3 koxp parties.. They spread out across the server, across the nations... One person tps all the characters to one place, sets them up to attack, and also transfers the money to the bank.

Gameim has a ton of gold because it is a HUGE company, believe it or not. The one "BOSS" they have, that initiates a refund (because they dont always deliver the gold) never comes to the office more than once a week (as I learned, I waited three weeks for a refund)
    The guy owns 4-6 companies (knightcarnac, gameim, vir4u) and various others. The only other company that isnt related to gameim that I've found is "thepowerlevel", who has significantly higher prices at times, and much slower service...

Trust me, I know these companies in and out.. It's not K2...
    And even if you thought it wasn't possible, the goldbar companies customer service is worse than k2's.

Advice: Do NOT tell them you want a refund, or threaten to goto another company, because they don't care. they will not allow payments that are over $200 by paypal unless you beg... And they own 90% of the other companies, so they could care less if you leave their site unhappy. If you say "Give me gold now, or I will goto another website", their plain and simple response is "Ok, bye bye ", including the ridiculous unnecessary smiley faces.[/b]
    Thank god someone using some common sense. Of course it isn't K2 for fuck sakes get ur heads out of ur asses.

lovel12345

heres the real shit k2 do supply gold to 1 gb selling website and that is offgamers since i work for them i know ><
    we get 50gb everyday from k2 and we get them all SOLD!

asdasdqweagfaqsfqwre qwf asq I asdaqwe LIED asdqweasfwfq xDasdqweqwe

Banned

Gold site farmers are such a bitch to handle a deal with them. They never give you gold on time! xD

IsgurosBous

Thank god someone using some common sense. Of course it isn&#39;t K2 for fuck sakes get ur heads out of ur asses.[/b]
    A big +1 here, this topic is like the 9/11 conspiracy theories.

A big +1 here, this topic is like the 9/11 conspiracy theories.[/b]
    The answer to this question and the answer to all questions similar to this is:

"maybe"

A lady from gameim customer support messaged me on msn today and asked me if I need any GB&#39;s. I told her I&#39;m good and she started spazzin about how they are selling less and less and that her company is gunna go down something like that. People don&#39;t want to pay GB&#39;s for a game where you can&#39;t even stay online for 10 minutes- thats what i told her[/b]
    Google gameim, Youll find a forum talking about them, 100&#39;s of people that have been scammed by them.. Are they really that stupid to not realize noone will buy GB&#39;s from scammers. Btw was it anny? :P

zaccc

Quote Originally Posted by CrizeN View Post
    Gold site farmers are such a bitch to handle a deal with them. They never give you gold on time! xD
    hahaha.u should try offgamers.they service always on time.
    at least for me...

LOL....
    Why bump a 2yr old topic?

But since im here,
    I've always found NoahSystem a bit fishy..... they are the programmers apparently, yet they have never been able(or willing) to program around hf (funny that) and why Noah in the name? if they weren't also botting/making noah to sell.

Imo, noahsystem= k2/mgames collaboration of goldfarmers/sellers

thats an obvious, no way most gold farmers can keep stock up with BF and most things down

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123