View Poll Results: Do you Think KO is Fun Game?

Voters
167. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

115 68.86%
  • No

52 31.14%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Do you think Ko is a fun game?

This is a discussion on Do you think Ko is a fun game? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if it had a better host company then yes...
Page: 2

Akroma

if it had a better host company then yes

Molder

well, i can bet never pk like in this game...!!!
    also bro if u spend 3 k $ in game it isnt fun, try spend 1 $ and be gg ...it is fun!

<3

Mental_Anguish

Can be great fun, has moments of great frustration though. Its more fun if you have other people on some voice conference service, but still fun either way.

muahandbuah

i think the game is great its just who runs it and the exploiters that ruin it, if like a company that hosts world of warcraft bought knight online this gmae woule be fenominal

justAgame

for everyone who said that the game is not fun why read these forums play the game..etc??

CelticFrost

If it wasnt fun i wouldnt play it. :blink:

Mex

i find it its not the game thats fun its the community h34r:

DeX

The pking is fun.. but the lvling.. sukz

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

the game is fun(well the pking to be exact), company is a stupid one

Road

Game sucks, every aspect of wow is better, even the pk. :x

MillionVoices

your mom is a fun game you mother fucker[/b]
    classifcation: Retard

i dont understand, why people mention mothers? whats the point to it?
    its not funny, its just dumb. If argumnet its between 2 people, no point to bring in familys.

fucking americans joke around with mama jokes, but other dont.

i rmrbr some russian kid, was arguing with some italian someone in my HS. The Italain said somethnig about his mother.

The Russian kid went up to him, broke all 10 of his fingers in one move, broke his arm. then took his head, and smashed it against the wooden door, causing the door to splinter because of the force, which he was hit upon.

After that, i wouldnt dare to say anytyhing about anybody mother, because some ppl will flip out. Including me.
    SO JAP190, stfu. its people like you who runied ko.

Felix he was joking? there was not once oune of joke in his post, he wrote it confidently with no doubts in his mind.

i think it should be a Ban.

sil4s

during the brief moments that let me play in peace without any major bugs directly affecting my char... yes

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

gets and got boring...was fun in KO...fun in KE...rofd killed it...rofd made it liek every other game where level means everything before it was semi about items semi about level...but skill was the main issue...now a days all u need is lvl 75+ and some +8 armor/wep and who cant be good?

D3stiny

What makes it fun
    1. Being lvl 70 +
    2. pking
    3. killing bosses
    4. Special events especially xmas turkey and experience jackpot
    5. clannies
    6. Graphics are pretty good too
    What makes it no fun
    1. experiencing...very very boring
    2. all the bugs in the game that never seem to get fixed..bugged wars, bugged skill bar, bugged scrolls, etc, etc...these really make the game NO FUN AT ALL
    3. servers crashing at least once a day and staying down for up to 24hrs
    4. coming back dead after a server crash
    5. being rolled back after a server crash
    6. Huge lag during special events and war making it impossible to play and have fun
    7. Trying to get ahead in a game thats full of dupers and hackers
    8. Trying to get ahead in a game where the company who runs it punishes you along with the dupers and hackers
    9. Idiotic methods that KO staff come up with for dealing with dupers and hackers like wiping everyones bifrost items

Bottom line is..
    Like many people, i believe that KO has HUGE potential for being one of the most enjoyable games on the internet if it was run properly.

The sad fact is that lately KO has been constantly penalising honest players along with people who cheat. Added to this is the HUGE problem of SERVER INSTABILITY and all the bugs that still havent been fixed after nearly a year. In fact it gets worse and worse with each new patch.

These two things alone have made the game NO FUN AT ALL lately

I like the fact that your able to have different builts ... For example ... In what game would it be possible to go 1 tier of armor lower ... and end up with more hp and same ac and stuff? g1 Bp&#39;s with the same ac as fp bp&#39;s etc ... not many games offer such possibilities ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast